The Science Behind Longevity

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Most of you aren't gonna like this, but, in a nutshell:

Exercise 3 times a week. Exercise until you're winded

Eat only 8 hours a day. Intermittent fasting (its harder than you might think)

Eat PLANTS

There's more:

Most of you aren't gonna like this, but, in a nutshell:

Exercise 3 times a week. Exercise until you're winded

Eat only 8 hours a day. Intermittent fasting (its harder than you might think)

Eat PLANTS

There's more:

I miss the gym and there is no question about how I felt when I was doing HIIT before it was popular. Actually, I would do multiple super sets, something which was frowned upon theb, yes, until I was blowing wind. I used to run cross country as a wee lad and also wrestled, being winded was a desired feeling, but I also wanted to put on mass. I basically just responded to what my body desired and that was heavy weight, but constant moving from one exercize to the next, little rest for half of my workout. I felt amazing, very energized that lasted all day. I need to get back to such a routine.

At 83, and working a physical job, I can only exercise with weights once a week as it takes that long to recover and reap a benefit. My diet is mostly fat and protein. I eat some fruit but little vegetables. I also restrict my eating on the weekends when I don't work. I guzzle lots of water (distilled) then as well.

Last edited:
Wow, he's saying almost the exact same things that Markus Rothkranz says. And Markus looks about 20 years younger than his age.

Interesting that both of them are exceptionally intelligent too. Only place I would disagree with this guy is that he seems to think that there's no cutoff point for the human lifespan, and he seems to be one of those "with technology we can live forever" types. And as some of us know, there's only one way to have eternal life. :) But I digress.

Wow, he's saying almost the exact same things that Markus Rothkranz says. And Markus looks about 20 years younger than his age.

Interesting that both of them are exceptionally intelligent too. Only place I would disagree with this guy is that he seems to think that there's no cutoff point for the human lifespan, and he seems to be one of those "with technology we can live forever" types. And as some of us know, there's only one way to have eternal life. :) But I digress.
Yeah, I agree. We are given only so many years. But if I can have 80 to 100 in relatively GOOD HEALTH, I'll take it.

Forum List

Back