The Saudis also spat on America

Not playing
You are being a dick
I'm not an English speaker so I don't understand your hints.

Do you even have a video of an Iranian official saying they don't recognize Israel? You didn't submit anything.

If there was a serious conflict, it would be in the news of the official TV channels. I haven't seen anything like it.

I heard something about the fact that the leader of Iran denied the Holocaust, but this does not apply to the issue of recognizing Israel.

21 years later still no 28 pages of fucking 9/11 report. I thought at the minimum Trump would release the files but he failed too also. Failures!

rightwinger I found some support for Iran's anti-Israel rhetoric, but it was from Iran's former leader Ahmdinejad. After him, Rouhani has been ruling for 2 terms, and on his part I found only one such statement with reference to al-jazeera, I did not find the original, in general they write that he has not allowed himself any harsh statements since then. That is, if this was, it was before 2013.

rightwinger Since 2013, relations between America and Iran have warmed. Obama held telephone conversations with Rouhani, and agreements were reached on revising Iran's nuclear program. What happened next?

An interesting picture emerges. In the early 60s, mass riots organized by the left swept the world, they led to a change of regimes, in particular in the USA and the USSR (Kennedy, etc.). In Iran, they were led by Khommeni, but there the coup failed, and the rightists remained in power. From here one can trace the entire history of Iranian-American relations. From here they should get worse, as the American left was against the Iranian right. I'll check this out later.

An interesting picture emerges. In the early 60s, mass riots organized by the left swept the world, they led to a change of regimes, in particular in the USA and the USSR (Kennedy, etc.). In Iran, they were led by Khommeni, but there the coup failed, and the rightists remained in power. From here one can trace the entire history of Iranian-American relations. From here they should get worse, as the American left was against the Iranian right. I'll check this out later.
We're you ever in Iran in the 1960s?

The name doesn't matter, I've given the exact wording of their policy.

The name is unfortunate, the name "buggers" would be better for them
They fuck children of male sex
The College Student Lives Like a Child and Is Easily Mind-Raped

We agree about that. The university is mental pedophilia, so student means the same as "buggered." That won't happen if that class-biased indentured servitude is replaced with highly paid professional training.

It is also clear that Khomeini brought by Carter to power, it was the Islamic Revolution of 1979
Whiteys Hating Whitey Have to Sponsor and Uplift Inferior Races

Liberals like Mr. Peanuthead Carter and Dumbo Dubya are in an isolated class that thinks these savage nations just need a change of government. So Carter thought that the jihadi thrill-killers were producing a democratic revolution against the Shah's severe but sane Right Wing rule.

Forum List

Back