The Saudis also spat on America

Here, by the way, there is also a similarity with the American Democrats and ultra-left communists in the USSR lol. Beria was convicted of raping a minor and so on.

Listen to what I say, every word I say. If you want to survive as a nation you need Reagan.

Not Democrats and not RINO Trumpsters, but Reagan.

Abandoning the dollar means the end of not only American dominance, but even respect for America. Europe and Russia have already done this de facto.

The Saudis are negotiating with China to trade oil in yuan. This is a clear sign that the United States is coming to an end.

When the end comes to you, you will no longer be asked about your attitude to same-sex marriage and gender equality
What a load of crap.
Why shouldn't they be able to trade how they like?
America cannot dictate to anyone.
As for your same sex bullshit, grow up you idiot

The communists of the stagnant times (which were in the days of Kennedy) probably also preferred boys. An anti-Khrushchev film was released there where about 90% of the children of the extras on the beach were boys were, and they showed their naked asses in close-up.

Not sure if chauvinism is legal in the US

I don't care about Iranian politics, I don't see it at all. I have no idea why Israel has anything against Iran at all, according to their mythology the Persians freed them from Babylonian captivity. It's some kind of circus.

What are their claims to Iran?
You have it backwards

The Irans want to destroy Israel

I dont blame the whole nation for what a few wackos did

Maybe

But because Saudi involvement in 9-11 has been so completely protected….we don’t know

The 9-11 Families tried to sue the Saudi Government and were prevented from seeing the reports.

Did the Saudi Government order the 9-11 attacK?
Probably not

Were they aware that an attack was eminent and fail to warn us?
It is a possibility.

Did they allow anti-US cells to operate and spread hate and misinformation?
They definitely did

Yes, the very name of the country obviously comes from Saud, the founder of Wahhabism

PS More precisely, formally, Wahhab is considered the founder, since this is his teaching, but it doesn’t matter, in short, this is the official ideology of the SA

Last edited:
Which of the officials claimed this and where is it recorded in official documents? Be specific, please.
Oh buzz off

every informed person knows that iran is a sworn enemy of israel

where has you been?

Last edited:
Oh buzz off

every informed person knows that iran is a sworn enemy of iran

where has you been?

This is just some kind of newspaper duck that allegedly refers to some kind of tweet.
We're not discussing the hallucinations of morons here.

This is just some kind of newspaper duck that allegedly refers to some kind of tweet.
We're not discussing the hallucinations of morons here.
Not playing your games

Iran has an official policy of opposing the right of Israel to exist

Indeependent In Syria, many Wahhabis fought against Assad. Maybe this was the reason why the American left did not support Assad?

They won't even take Biden's phone calls lmfao Yet he still blocks the 28 pages of a Mass Murder investigation that took place 9/11/01. Fucking disgrace

Forum List

Back