The Saturday rally

Why not? What's YOUR plan? Don't you know violence solves everything?
That is why our own country has used violence to solve every problem it has ever faced, from:
  • The labor problem (slavery).
  • The land management problem (run the Indians off their own land with rifles and lies).
  • The manpower problem (make children work factories).
  • The home-keeping problem (leave women no opportunity but to marry and raise a family like chattel).
  • The alcohol problem (prohibition).
  • The Depression problem (WWII).
  • The Timothy Leary problem (War on Drugs).
  • The Middle East problem (occupy Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan).
  • The Trump problem (fake an election to get him out then when people object, call them insurrectionists and treat them like terrorists to make it look good).
1631922360564.png
1631922382140.png

They probably are not going to stage another one of their false flags at this rally. It is because they have the news media there. But still we need to stay off their turf. They controls DC and Virginia and Maryland. And going to DC is like being in the belly of the beast.

But they were going to create a false flag. But not enough attendees came. But you can tell that those Capitol police are actually dorky college students looking for trouble.

The Reichtag fire is the quintessential example of a false flag.....Planned to shift the blame from those who really perpetrated it, to the most desired scapegoats....Just like you fascist fucks did on 6 Jan.

Gee, you've just nailed 95% of everything the Left ever do.

Democrats set the barn on fire then stick the matches in Billy's back pocket calling him dangerous and incompetent, or, baring that-- -- use the fire as proof to support their cries of "climate change."

It happens everytime: just watch and listen to everything the Left says and does.
  • If the Left say UP, then look DOWN for the truth and you'll find it right there.
  • If the Left blame Trump for something, you can bet they did it instead, did it first, and did it 4X as often.
The Left are a bunch of arrested adolescents who mentally and emotionally stopped growing somewhere in their early teens, and now inflict the world as "grownups" with their psychotic troubles.

Gee, you've just nailed 95% of everything the Left ever do.

Democrats set the barn on fire then stick the matches in Billy's back pocket calling him dangerous and incompetent, or, baring that-- -- use the fire as proof to support their cries of "climate change."

It happens everytime: just watch and listen to everything the Left says and does.
  • If the Left say UP, then look DOWN for the truth and you'll find it right there.
  • If the Left blame Trump for something, you can bet they did it instead, did it first, and did it 4X as often.
The Left are a bunch of arrested adolescents who mentally and emotionally stopped growing somewhere in their early teens, and now inflict the world as "grownups" with their psychotic troubles.
That was a really long winded way of saying "I hate libruls"

They probably are not going to stage another one of their false flags at this rally. It is because they have the news media there. But still we need to stay off their turf. They controls DC and Virginia and Maryland. And going to DC is like being in the belly of the beast. But they were going to create a false flag. But not enough attendees came. But you can tell that those Capitol police are actually dorky college students looking for trouble.

Looks like it would be a very happy, peaceful, productive rally if not for all the hate-filled, venomous, psychotic lefties.

I think we know that the vast majority of attendees will be unvaccinated and maskless. From the perspective of the left, that's a good thing as there should be significant spread of the virus within the mob. So, the more of them who exercise their "freedom," the better it is for the country.

I don't see it quiet the way you do.

Yes they are free to rally, yes they are free to not wear masks, social distance and not vaccinate.

I don't see it as a good thing that they get sick and die. Nor do I see it as a good thing that they will infect other people who could die.

I don't see it as a good thing that the people they leave behind will now have to live their lives without their mom or dad or sister or brother or friend etc.

Yes I disagree with them but that doesn't mean I think it's a good idea that they get sick, suffer then die of the virus.

yes they are free to not wear masks, social distance and not vaccinate.

I don't see it as a good thing that they get sick and die. Nor do I see it as a good thing that they will infect other people who could die.

Maybe you slept through all the CDC announcements that vaccinated or not, YOU CAN STILL CARRY THE VIRUS and infect others.

The vaccine only protects YOU from severe symptoms, hopefully. The only people the unvaccinated are POTENTIALLY hurting maybe might be THEMSELVES.

Maybe you slept through all the CDC announcements that vaccinated or not, YOU CAN STILL CARRY THE VIRUS and infect others.

The vaccine only protects YOU from severe symptoms, hopefully. The only people the unvaccinated are POTENTIALLY hurting maybe might be THEMSELVES.
That’s not true

Propaganda! A half truth and a lie by omisson .On the serface what you say is true but your are either knowingly lying or YOU have been sleeping. The part that you are leaving out is that you are far less likely to be infected at all if vaxxed. joseph-goebbels would have been proud of you o'freaky one

Bullshit! The unvaxxed are providing a host for varients to develop and are preventing the achievment of herd immunity. I just don't know if you and your ilk are shameless liars or just plain stupid

Hardly any MSM broadcasted this rally. That it shows who are they working for.

Forum List

Back