'The Russians have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex!' Hunter Biden is seen in unearthed footage telling prostitute that Russian drug dealers stole

Hunter is an idiot. Who the hell would tell a hooker that the Russians have film of him having crazy f---ing sex? Was he trying to impress the hooker? "I make a gazillion dollars" Again, was he trying to impress the hooker? I don't care if he's the President's son. He should never be allowed to be with the leader of the free world. He's a danger to our country. I can't figure if he's more mentally unstable than his senile father, or what? Maybe it's more hereditary than a product of addiction with Hunter. Any way you look at it, the Bidens are a bad joke.

Do you think it will ruin Hunter's chances of never running for office?
Well Biden did give putin his pipeline to control energy to Europe and now we are buying more oil than we ever had from them after Biden cut our oil production. Almost looks like Putin is calling the shots.

Ok. That's undeniable footage but it's not unusual as trump did it also and was verified by stormy.

Where's these computers he's lost? Where's the evidence of him raping and eating children which surfaced during the election? Nothing came of it because it was bullshit.

No one really knows who has this footage but it's got nothing to with Joe and he cannot be connected to it.
It will not change the presidency nor it should.
I know you guys love to smear it everywhere hoping Biden will resign but wake up.
Delicious story but nothing will eveuate of consequence. In fact, he can have sex with whoever he likes and be live on tv. Its not illegal.
Biden is giving Putin everything he wants. Heck Hunter even charged a hooker on his credit card. Trump's son talked to a Russian and was thoroughly investigated. Now we have Hunter sleeping with Russian hookers, hanging out with Russian drug lord's and even admitting he will probably be blackmailed. And you say nothing to see here. This is Russian collusion.

That's what you think. I am right about everything that I said but you're just another brain dead Republican full of hate for dems. Why open your big ignorant mouth?
You're as dumb as a stump.
You're not right about anything, you spout out whatever the talking point is for that day.

Trying to imagine the press coverage and late night talk shows/SNL if this came out about one of Trump's kids while he was in office..

Well Biden did give putin his pipeline to control energy to Europe and now we are buying more oil than we ever had from them after Biden cut our oil production. Almost looks like Putin is calling the shots.
We were buying oil from Russia since Trump stopped buying from Venezuela.

We were buying oil from Russia since Trump stopped buying from Venezuela.
We are buying now at record numbers after Biden made use energy dependent. Even Obama was against Russia getting the pipeline. Biden is bought and paid for by Putin. He has Hunter's laptop and even gave him 3.5 million. Trump's son met with a Russian and you loons investigated it big time. Hunter sleeps with Russian hookers and hangs out with Russian drug lord's and well. Nothing to see.

We are buying now at record numbers after Biden made use energy dependent. Even Obama was against Russia getting the pipeline. Biden is bought and paid for by Putin. He has Hunter's laptop and even gave him 3.5 million. Trump's son met with a Russian and you loons investigated it big time. Hunter sleeps with Russian hookers and hangs out with Russian drug lord's and well. Nothing to see.
Biden doesn't control the US petroleum industry so I have no idea why you think he does.

U.S. drillers add most oil rigs in a week since April - Baker Hughes​

(Reuters) - U.S. energy firms added the most oil rigs in a week since April as the total rig count more than doubled from a record low a year ago amid a recovery in crude prices.

Biden doesn't control the US petroleum industry so I have no idea why you think he does.
When he pulls our supply down and starts dealing with Russia after Hunter got 3.5 million from them. Think if Trump and his son pulled that off? The media and you would be crapping your diapers.

You're a stupid delusional idiot. You're in denial of reality.
All I've ever asked for was for the evidence to be shown. You don't have it so you are a liar.

Every bloody day some nut case republican posts crsp based on hate, lies and personal opinion. When the crunch comes like it us for you now, we find as usual you have nothing. So out cone the obligatory rebuttals that are irrelevant.

It might be that you are so
Besotted with hatred, you will believe anything to score points. Simultaneously leaving yourself open for ridicule.
If you have irrefutable evidence, post it.

All I've ever asked for was for the evidence to be shown. You don't have it so you are a liar.

Every bloody day some nut case republican posts crsp based on hate, lies and personal opinion. When the crunch comes like it us for you now, we find as usual you have nothing. So out cone the obligatory rebuttals that are irrelevant.

It might be that you are so
Besotted with hatred, you will believe anything to score points. Simultaneously leaving yourself open for ridicule.
If you have irrefutable evidence, post it.
Fuck you. The photos have already gone viral and everyone here has seen them.

If you have some kind of evidence that it's actually some Republican double then post it, you delusional moron. Of course you have nothing to back up your paranoid delusions.

And read Hunter's book. He talks all about it. Is that a Republican plant too, you fucking moron.

You are simply disconnected from reality. You're mentally ill. Totally fucking nuts.

Fuck you. The photos have already gone viral and everyone here has seen them.
Trumos dalience with stormy went viral but you never believed that. How odd.
If you have some kind of evidence that it's actually some Republican double then post it, you delusional moron.
my point is and always has been, what has he done thats illegal. Who cares about them going viral? That doesn't make it illegal dickhead. Youre so full of hate.
Of course you have nothing to back up your paranoid delusions.
I am not deluded about anything. I want proof he committed a crime.
And read Hunter's book. He talks all about it. Is that a Republican plant too, you fucking moron.
Why would you read his book? Ill bet you haven't but someone told you. You would buy that to give him money. So after the truth if it, all that remains is gossip.
You are simply disconnected from reality. You're mentally ill. Totally fucking nuts.
Thank you for your advice.
Considering you have nothing but hate and lies,
Its not as if you are a reservoir of intelligence and truth.
Get some evidence he did donating illegal.

Forum List

Back