'The Russians have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex!' Hunter Biden is seen in unearthed footage telling prostitute that Russian drug dealers stole

Ok. That's undeniable footage but it's not unusual as trump did it also and was verified by stormy.

Where's these computers he's lost? Where's the evidence of him raping and eating children which surfaced during the election? Nothing came of it because it was bullshit.

No one really knows who has this footage but it's got nothing to with Joe and he cannot be connected to it.
It will not change the presidency nor it should.
I know you guys love to smear it everywhere hoping Biden will resign but wake up.
Delicious story but nothing will eveuate of consequence. In fact, he can have sex with whoever he likes and be live on tv. Its not illegal.

LOL!!!

But but but Orange Man Still bad!!

Take yer meds, Biden Loon

He is trying to blame the Russians videoing him having sex?. He knows who done it.

oba-gif_19_delay-0.1s.gif

Last edited:
The absolute mess that is the Biden Family. The blackmail that the Russians and CCP have on these people is astounding.

Our own intel agencies must know this and don't care because Biden aids and abets the deep state.

No wonder Biden has done so many things that have benefitted Putin and Xi.

• WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT
  • Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was drugged out in a Vegas hotel room in 2018
  • Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows Hunter with a naked hooker in 2019 after filming a sex tape and explaining how he believed his laptop was stolen
  • Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Las Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite'
  • The incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers, each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden
  • The laptops contain embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of the president's son
  • 'They have videos of me doing this,' he said, referring to the filmed sex he just finished. 'They have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex f***ing, you know'
  • Hunter's claims also raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation

Who?

Ok. That's undeniable footage but it's not unusual as trump did it also and was verified by stormy.

Where's these computers he's lost? Where's the evidence of him raping and eating children which surfaced during the election? Nothing came of it because it was bullshit.

No one really knows who has this footage but it's got nothing to with Joe and he cannot be connected to it.
It will not change the presidency nor it should.
I know you guys love to smear it everywhere hoping Biden will resign but wake up.
Delicious story but nothing will eveuate of consequence. In fact, he can have sex with whoever he likes and be live on tv. Its not illegal.

So Stormy was a Russian spy?!?!?
Holy Shit,you need to tell someone about this!!!

The absolute mess that is the Biden Family. The blackmail that the Russians and CCP have on these people is astounding.

Our own intel agencies must know this and don't care because Biden aids and abets the deep state.

No wonder Biden has done so many things that have benefitted Putin and Xi.

• WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT
  • Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was drugged out in a Vegas hotel room in 2018
  • Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows Hunter with a naked hooker in 2019 after filming a sex tape and explaining how he believed his laptop was stolen
  • Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Las Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite'
  • The incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers, each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden
  • The laptops contain embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of the president's son
  • 'They have videos of me doing this,' he said, referring to the filmed sex he just finished. 'They have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex f***ing, you know'
  • Hunter's claims also raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation

FINALLY THE REAL PEE TAPE!!!!!!

Forum List

Back