The Rothchilds plans to burn down California.

The government is currently engaged in a policy of *lock it up/watch it burn*. While they say they are protecting wilderness, in reality they are destroying it, and leaving the slash to create a huge fire load. They encourage the dregs of humanity to visit the forests, while restricting access to resources. When people start a fire, they are charged criminally. When the USFS or blm start a fire they spout nonsense about how healthy fire is for the forest. And they are quietly, and constantly, placing armed, non-local brownshirts in the forests to defend "forest law". There is no fucking *forest law*..that's garbage, and there should be no usfs or anybody else patrolling our forests.

The usfs refuses to contain fires that take off and start raging. They are willing to risk your life, my life, and the lives and property of every rural person and every employee for the purpose of destroying our forests.

What's even crazier..after they destroy it (and they have destroyed it...it's a myth that forests are healthier now than they were in 1970..and the only difference is the increased presence of *management* forces) they blame the public for the damage..and use that to justify further restrictions and closures.
And now we have the proven liar chiming in.

documented evidence in the two videos proving

I have a documented video that proves there are space aliens ... and they're annoying ...

I'd forgotten how bad that film was.

uh instead of watching that childish video by that stupid fuck,.why dont you actually watch the two INFORMATIVE videos of MINE and comment on THEIR material presented.:rolleyes:

fncceo's offering seemed the more likely to contain factual information.

I had my suspecions when i heard that the california fire last october was the worst fire in their history and started doing some research on it and my suspecions turned out correct that there was more to it than the official story the CIA controlled media gave us.

This fire was unlike any other fire they ever had said a fire chief.He mentioned they could not put the fires out like they nornally could which is no surprise when you learn that it was started from space with one of our weapons out there. please take the two hours needed to view the video so you can hear for yourself this firs was PLANNED a few years ago in advance.

I live here in the midwest but I am trying to alert all my fellow LA RAM buddies out there on the west coast starting this weekend to get the world out to their law enforcement officers.

here is a shorter one as well from just a couple months ago she did.

whoa-yer-stupid-meme-50387.jpg

Just when you think 9/11 Inside Nutjob couldn’t get any crazier ...

:lol:

That's totally different thing. I need people to explain to me how a plane hitting the 70th floor, can cause damage to the lobby, and the basement. People were coming up from the basement of the twin towers, with burns and injuries.

I just need an explanation that is consistent with the laws of physics, and then I'll agree it was only those two planes that knocked down two towers. If you believe in science at all, then you should have questions about 9/11.

As for this guy..... the situation is pretty simple to understand. California is a hot dry area, where wild fires can start easily. This has always been that way. However, they managed to make things worse by introducing a type of evergreen tree with needles. Combined with the standard procedure of putting out any fires that start as quickly as possible, eventually you get a think mat of dry needles on the ground, that burn extremely fast.

Add to that, that the public knows this, but does not want to cut down the evergreens that are creating the fuel for these wildfires.... and you have a situation that is impossible to contain. The government has said, clear trees away from your property. The public refuses. The government has said, put on stone roofs to prevent your house from burning. The public refuses.

At some point, we need to simply say that we are not going to having FEMA paying to rebuild homes. We are not going to have the State subsidize insurance. We are not going to have our fire fighters defend homes built in bad areas. And.... we are going to deregulate the insurance industry, so that prices reflect risk.

You say, why would we need to deregulate insurance? Because right now (as best I understand), California requires home owners insurance to cover fire damage in fire zones. What this means is that the insurance company has to charge everyone else a higher price, to cover home owners in fire prone areas.

Thus the fire-zone homes are able to get insurance at an affordable rate, because everyone else is paying a much higher price than they need.

If insurance was deregulated, the cost of insurance in fire zones would be high enough to cover replacing the homes.... or they would be declined on coverage completely.

Either way, this would force home owners to either choose where to build home more wisely.... or to build homes that are fire resistant.

As long as the government keeps subsidizing bad behavior, bad behavior will continue.

I see three paid shills on my ignore list after the NON PAID troll bodecca posted,have also taken a shit in my thread also proving they are dumbfuck shills as well the FACT they ALSO did not look at the documented evidence from this lady that has the documented proof that they did not watch just like their Israel handlers instruct them to .
:rofl:

documented evidence in the two videos proving

I have a documented video that proves there are space aliens ... and they're annoying ...

I'd forgotten how bad that film was.

uh instead of watching that childish video by that stupid fuck,.why dont you actually watch the two INFORMATIVE videos of MINE and comment on THEIR material presented.:rolleyes:

fncceo's offering seemed the more likely to contain factual information.

one troll siding with another troll, a LYING one no less you defend gee what a surprise.:rolleyes:

that stupid fuck lost his credibility on this thread here a long time ago when i took him to school here on this thread when he would not look at any of the evidence same as how YOU did not look at the evidence on this thread so if you dont want to have shit on your face as he always does,you need to stop using him as a source.oh wait you always have shot on your face as well when getting owned all the time around here same as him everyday.

The REAL Ike exposed for the war criminal he was.

I had my suspecions when i heard that the california fire last october was the worst fire in their history and started doing some research on it and my suspecions turned out correct that there was more to it than the official story the CIA controlled media gave us.

This fire was unlike any other fire they ever had said a fire chief.He mentioned they could not put the fires out like they nornally could which is no surprise when you learn that it was started from space with one of our weapons out there. please take the two hours needed to view the video so you can hear for yourself this firs was PLANNED a few years ago in advance.

I live here in the midwest but I am trying to alert all my fellow LA RAM buddies out there on the west coast starting this weekend to get the world out to their law enforcement officers.

View attachment 194352

thanks for proving you are another stupid fuck troll who never contirbutes anything at this site.

You've been smoking too much burnt timber.

Do we need to go to Oz and ask the Wizard: or should merely take, "Kansas full faith and credit for it", and solve our State problems with our own State militias. We should have no security problems, it says so, in our Second Amendment.

I wish the police forces around the country would get off their lazy asses and arrest the biggest criminals in the world to ever walk this earth,the Rothchilds and Rockefellers. The prisoners on death row have nothing on them compared to them.

what i said in my previous post to him before you replied replies to you as well of course.

so says the zionist coward who cant counter facts that Israel is a warmonger.Like the other cowards,you end up with shit on your face only looking at the title of the thread and not the evidence in the videos same as you always do in your babble and pathetic defenses on Israel.

as always,you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are same as the other trolls on this thread can only do.

Last edited:

what i said in my previous post to him before you replied replies to you as well of course.

so says the zionist coward who cant counter facts that Israel is a warmonger.like the other cowards,you end up with shit on your face only looking at the tile of the thread and not the evidence in the videos same as you always do in your babble and pathetic defenses on Israel.

as always,you can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll you are same as the other trolls on this thread can only do.

Go get help.

That's totally different thing. I need people to explain to me how a plane hitting the 70th floor, can cause damage to the lobby, and the basement. People were coming up from the basement of the twin towers, with burns and injuries.

I just need an explanation that is consistent with the laws of physics, and then I'll agree it was only those two planes that knocked down two towers. If you believe in science at all, then you should have questions about 9/11 to toto and all these other losers on this thread that have trolled.

As for this guy..... the situation is pretty simple to understand. California is a hot dry area, where wild fires can start easily. This has always been that way. However, they managed to make things worse by introducing a type of evergreen tree with needles. Combined with the standard procedure of putting out any fires that start as quickly as possible, eventually you get a think mat of dry needles on the ground, that burn extremely fast.

Add to that, that the public knows this, but does not want to cut down the evergreens that are creating the fuel for these wildfires.... and you have a situation that is impossible to contain. The government has said, clear trees away from your property. The public refuses. The government has said, put on stone roofs to prevent your house from burning. The public refuses.

At some point, we need to simply say that we are not going to having FEMA paying to rebuild homes. We are not going to have the State subsidize insurance. We are not going to have our fire fighters defend homes built in bad areas. And.... we are going to deregulate the insurance industry, so that prices reflect risk.

You say, why would we need to deregulate insurance? Because right now (as best I understand), California requires home owners insurance to cover fire damage in fire zones. What this means is that the insurance company has to charge everyone else a higher price, to cover home owners in fire prone areas.

Thus the fire-zone homes are able to get insurance at an affordable rate, because everyone else is paying a much higher price than they need.

If insurance was deregulated, the cost of insurance in fire zones would be high enough to cover replacing the homes.... or they would be declined on coverage completely.

Either way, this would force home owners to either choose where to build home more wisely.... or to build homes that are fire resistant.

As long as the government keeps subsidizing bad behavior, bad behavior will continue.

You are actually wasting your time on one of USMBS biggest paid shills that have penetrated this site TOTO?:cuckoo:

since you mentioned 9/11 this stupid fuck toto acts the same way in his 9/11 discussions that he just did here,same as he did here posting without looking at the evidence,he always does that in 9/11 as well.:rolleyes:

I dont know how this got onto the subject of 9/11 but since you brought it up,you might as well be talking to a brick wall when bringing up those excellent points on 9/11.

Not only can coward troll toto not answer them,he avoids them PLUS always avoids the fact that witness testimonys did not go along with the governments version of events and they ended up dying shortly afterwards.all just a major coincidence according to that stupid fuck troll toto.:rolleyes:

since 9/11 somehow got entered into this discussion,not only does the stupid ass moron toto ignore witness testimonys of many saying they heard explosions in the basement and MANY being experienced firefighters experienced in the sound of explosives,but it gets even more comical in his logic the fires brought them down the fact that there are demolition experts who said they came down because of explosives

but most importantly,the chickenshit coward CANT explain bld 7 which was NOT hit by a plane but collapsed in the same manner which was weird in the fact there were other buildings much closer to the towers than bld 7 with far more extensive fires and far more damage yet THEY all remained standing. see what a stupid fuck toto is?:iyfyus.jpg:

as far as the OP,this fire was nothing like any other fire before in californias history. if you dont watch the 2 videos like those stupid fucks bodecca,toto,too freak,billy and the others that have come on here and not contributed anything,then yeah you are going to think it is nutty,but once you watch the videos,you hear fro yourself how its all documented.

you and koshergirl are the only ones that have contributed anything here.thanks for coming on.

Last edited:

so says the zionist coward who cant counter facts that Israel is a warmonger.like the other cowards,you end up with shit on your face only looking at the tile of the thread and not the evidence in the videos same as you always do in your babble and pathetic defenses on Israel.

Go get help.

sorry the truth hurts you troll boy:itsok::itsok:

you are butthurt bringing your grudge against me you had on your thread over here to THIS thread the fact you did not even watch the videos and just wanted to insult.

Last edited:

I just need an explanation that is consistent with the laws of physics, and then I'll agree it was only those two planes that knocked down two towers. If you believe in science at all, then you should have questions about 9/11 to toto and all these other losers on this thread that have trolled.

You are actually wasting your time on one of USMBS biggest paid shills that have penetrated this site TOTO?:cuckoo:

since you mentioned 9/11 this stupid fuck toto acts the same way in his 9/11 discussions that he just did here,same as he did here posting without looking at the evidence,he always does that in 9/11 as well.:rolleyes:

I dont know how this got onto the subject of 9/11 but since you brought it up,you might as well be talking to a brick wall when bringing up those excellent points on 9/11.

Not only can coward troll toto not answer them,he avoids them PLUS always avoids the fact that witness testimonys did not go along with the governments version of events and they ended up dying shortly afterwards.all just a major coincidence according to that stupid fuck troll toto.:rolleyes:

since 9/11 somehow got entered into this discussion,not only does the stupid ass moron toto ignore witness testimonys of many saying they heard explosions in the basement and MANY being experienced firefighters experienced in the sound of explosives,but it gets even more comical in his logic the fires brought them down the fact that there are demolition experts who said they came down because of explosives

but most importantly,the chickenshit coward CANT explain bld 7 which was NOT hit by a plane but collapsed in the same manner which was weird in the fact there were other buildings much closer to the towers than bld 7 with far more extensive fires and far more damage yet THEY all remained standing. see what a stupid fuck toto is?:iyfyus.jpg:

as far as the OP,this fire was nothing like any other fire before in californias history. if you dont watch the 2 videos like those stupid fucks bodecca,toto,too freak,billy and the others that have come on here and ont contributed anything,then yeah you are going to think it is nutty,but once you watch the videos,you hear fro yourself how its all documented.

you and koshergirl are the only ones that have contributed anything here.thanks for coming on.

I always give people a chance. I have not talked to Toto enough to determine he's a waste. If he proves himself to be so, I'll put him on my ignore list, with all the other unworthy people.

I see three paid shills on my ignore list after the NON PAID troll bodecca posted,have also taken a shit in my thread also proving they are dumbfuck shills as well the FACT they ALSO did not look at the documented evidence from this lady that has the documented proof that they did not watch just like their Israel handlers instruct them to .
You're still a loony.

bodeceaDiamond Member
Ratings:
+35,893

• You are ignoring content by this member.
You're a loony.

since you are as much a stupid fuck as toto and all the other posters that have trolled here on this thread and you NEVER contribute anything just like them,have fun talking to yourself in the future.join my ignore list with those other moron trolls. you going to be like toto and them and not contribute anything like koshergirl and andy did,that fucking gets old after a while.

i can only watch people acting like 3 year olds only for so long.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

as far as the OP,this fire was nothing like any other fire before in californias history. if you dont watch the 2 videos like those stupid fucks bodecca,toto,too freak,billy and the others that have come on here and ont contributed anything,then yeah you are going to think it is nutty,but once you watch the videos,you hear fro yourself how its all documented.

I always give people a chance. I have not talked to Toto enough to determine he's a waste. If he proves himself to be so, I'll put him on my ignore list, with all the other unworthy people.

Okay fair enough since you dont know Toto and all these other trolls like i do,okay i understand that but you will find out the same as me,he is a coward who cowardly runs off from the evidence,never looking at links or videos and just insults with childish one liners same as bodecca when backed up against the wall with facts he cant refute. just look at how same as idiot bodecca,the time of his post which obviously proves he did not watch the videos.:rolleyes:

somehow what demolition experts,fire fighters experienced in the sound of explosives, and credible witness testimony means nothing to him.Only what the idiot box in the living room tells him means anything to him and what our corrupt government agencys say that he obviously worships:rolleyes:

Last edited:

When dumb fks. don't get what the NWO means and how it's unfolding you will have morons that don't know history, don't know how to research, have no clue what historical records mean, hate Trump and are indoctrinated assholesl Which is why they totally can't function in the real world and need the Gov. to do all their thinking for them.

They can not understand how that is possible, how it works, or why. Doesn't matter what you put in front of them to prove the historical tracking up to this very day ......Uuugh dumb fks.

You're a loony.

What's crazy about it? It's on public record that the US government used weather modification technologies on Vietnam decades ago. This technology is now being maliciously employed by large agricultural companies (like Monsanto) to reduce fertility and production of massive swathes of land owned by smaller farmers and drive them out of business, so they can buy up their land for themselves (like the 19th century railroad tycoons).

Why wouldn't they also incite forest fires to drive people out so they can use this new land, fertilized by the burning forests, for their massive farms as well?

Denying weather modification is like denying no-go zones in Sweden.

View attachment 194352

thanks for proving you are another stupid fuck troll who never contirbutes anything at this site.

LMAO!!!

I'm the troll but you are the one posting conspiracy theory nonsense.

Forum List

Back