The Right Wing truly doesn't understand why anyone out there would protest.

I understand. I just don't give a FUCK! It's our turn to be above the law. So SUCK IT LOSERS! We runnin this shit now.

GO TRUMP GO DEPLORABLES! :dance:

Republicans are crying that Obama should be helping Trump to stop the rioting. Republicans are insisting they didn't protest Obama so why are people protesting Trump? Even those they did everything they could to destroy the Obama presidency.

They truly don't understand why people are protesting Trump. They really don't get it. We can list the reasons, but even then, they still won't understand. The right wing just isn't wired that way. They have no problem with any of this.

It was Trump and not Obama that said Mexicans are rapists.
It was Trump and not Obama that said Mexicans are dealers.
It was Trump and not Obama that said black communities need "law and order" (wink wink)
It was Trump and not Obama that said he grabs pu$$y whether they want it or NOT.
It was Trump and not Obama who said he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people.
It was Trump and not Obama who said our military should commit war crimes.
It was Trump and not Obama who said we should torture.
It was Trump and not Obama who said we should pass around nuclear weapons.
It was Trump and not Obama who said protesters should end up in stretchers.
It was Trump and not Obama who suggested he would "date" his daughter.
It was Trump and not Obama who said a judge with Mexican parents can't be fair.
It was Trump and not Obama who said some US citizens who should have their citizenship revoked.
It was Trump and not Obama that said flat chested women can't be a 10.
It was Trump and not Obama who said Putin is a great leader.
It was Trump who said the first black president was not American for years.
It was Trump who said 98% of all shootings in New York are blacks and Hispanics.
It was Trump who said laziness is a trait in blacks.
It was Trump who wants to target a religion from entering the US.
It was Trump who said blood was coming out of her whatever.
It was Trump who said he liked people who weren't captured.

I could go on for another 50. Of course Republicans think all this is either funny or good policy.

Trump may represent the sick right wing. But he doesn't represent me.
He has to walk those things he said back himself. Trump made this mess. Don't expect help from Obama. And if Obama does help, it's for the good of the country. Republicans don't care about this country. Look at what they keep doing. Republicans only care about white America. White right wing America.

He's your president. To me, he is a terrible danger who has to prove he isn't. He's already proven why he is.
He didnt say any of those things. Do some research before you post.

Look at what these right wingers are writing. They truly don't understand the terrible things Trump has said. They don't even see the things he said as terrible.
The only terrible things i see are the things you and your ilk made up. He didnt say any of that shit. Youre liars and the country knows it, hence your epic beat down.

I'd suggest the DNC talk to these trouble makers, one of them is going to lose it and assassinate Trump then the hammer is going to fall so hard it's not even funny.

Pence...

Amazing, never been riots against an incumbent president before, unprecedented. No massive anti Polk riots. Liberals have a weird disconnect here, drama queens, Oh my god we we lost, how could that be? Do the math.

Your knowledge of history is faulty ... false claims do nothing to advance your argument.

They truly don't understand why people are protesting Trump. They really don't get it. We can list the reasons, but even then, they still won't understand.
They do, at least some do, but are kind of afraid of it and makes them uneasy.

I completely disagree. They should be ignored. They are protesting a fair election.

What exactly do they want? On what merit should the results be changed, specifically? What should invalidate the results?
Didn't you read a fucking think I wrote? Let's go over it again:

It was Trump that said Mexicans are rapists.
It was Trump said Mexicans are dealers.
It was Trump that said black communities need "law and order" (wink wink)
It was Trump that said he grabs pu$$y whether they want it or NOT.
It was Trump who said he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people.
It was Trump who said our military should commit war crimes.
It was Trump who said we should torture.
It was Trump who said we should pass around nuclear weapons.
It was Trump who said protesters should end up in stretchers.
It was Trump who suggested he would "date" his daughter.
It was Trump who said a judge with Mexican parents can't be fair.
It was Trump who said some US citizens who should have their citizenship revoked.
It was Trump who said that said flat chested women can't be a 10.
It was Trump who said Putin is a great leader.
It was Trump who said 98% of all shootings in New York are blacks and Hispanics.

He was elected. He is the president. Buy why would I support someone like that?
Do you support a man who boasts about sexually assaulting women, wants to date his daughter and walks into the dressing room of half naked 15 year olds? Blood coming out of her whatever?

Well apparently you do. But I can't. Not ever. I guess we are just too different. It's sad you can't understand. Good luck on explaining to your children why he is a role model.
Don't support him. No one cares. Problem solved.

They don't have the right to riot.
We all have the right to protest.
They are destroying their own neighborhoods. We have no rights to destroy other peoples property.
Vigilantiasm is outlawed they need to deal with those facts.
Whats so bad is that they are being lied to and used as political pawns.

Amazing, never been riots against an incumbent president before, unprecedented. No massive anti Polk riots. Liberals have a weird disconnect here, drama queens, Oh my god we we lost, how could that be? Do the math.

Your knowledge of history is faulty ... false claims do nothing to advance your argument.

Ok try this one.....how many riots were there when Obama was elected?

Ok try this one.....how many riots were there when Obama was elected?

Thats the difference between those that follow the laws and those that don't and then think they deserve something.

When that piece of Left Wing shit Obama was elected tens of millions of Americans were pissed that you idiotic filthy ass Libtards elected the sonofabitch. We didn't like it because we knew he was going to be a disaster for this country and he was. Even worse than we feared.

However, we didn't beat up the Negroes that voted for him like what happen yesterday to the Trump voter. We didn't riot and make an ass out of ourselves like you Moon Bats have been doing for the last three nights.
That is one of the reasons that I tend to support the republicans over the democrats. I just cant align myself with a group that is historically known to be violent children when they dont get their way.
You dont see third party supporters acting like rabid animals either when things dont go according to their desire.
I just dont understand how anyone can look at the way things are and still claim that the democrats are the adults in the room.

When that piece of Left Wing shit Obama was elected tens of millions of Americans were pissed that you idiotic filthy ass Libtards elected the sonofabitch. We didn't like it because we knew he was going to be a disaster for this country and he was. Even worse than we feared.

However, we didn't beat up the Negroes that voted for him like what happen yesterday to the Trump voter. We didn't riot and make an ass out of ourselves like you Moon Bats have been doing for the last three nights.
That is one of the reasons that I tend to support the republicans over the democrats. I just cant align myself with a group that is historically known to be violent children when they dont get their way.
You dont see third party supporters acting like rabid animals either when things dont go according to their desire.
I just dont understand how anyone can look at the way things are and still claim that the democrats are the adults in the room.

You know, I'm beginning to think both parties are divisive.

Democrats want to divide us along ethnic, racial, religious, and sexual preference differences.

Republicans want to divide us along productive/nonproductive, contributing/non-contributing, lawful/unlawful differences.

Guess I know which side I'm going to line up with.

I certainly don't understand why anyone out there would protest. Can someone please explain it to me?

Democrats want to divide us along ethnic, racial, religious, and sexual preference differences.

Republicans want to divide us along productive/nonproductive, contributing/non-contributing, lawful/unlawful differences.

people dont have a choice when it comes to racial, ethnic or sexual preference, religious? yes there is a choice on that one as far as I am concerned.
People do have a choice, or many choices when it comes to being productive and contributing to society in a lawful way.
Being one that believes in choice I tend think that if I am forced to pick a side, Im going to pick the side that judges me on my personal choices, not the side that judges me on things that I am not able to change.

Look at what these right wingers are writing. They truly don't understand the terrible things Trump has said. They don't even see the things he said as terrible.
dean most people realize trump is an ass,but your girlfriend as i told you many times,was a tainted disliked not trusted person,hence she lost.....so pull up your underoos and deal with the guy like the rest of us have too....

people dont have a choice when it comes to racial, ethnic or sexual preference, religious? yes there is a choice on that one as far as I am concerned.
People do have a choice, or many choices when it comes to being productive and contributing to society in a lawful way.
Being one that believes in choice I tend think that if I am forced to pick a side, Im going to pick the side that judges me on my personal choices, not the side that judges me on things that I am not able to change.

Oh?

When was the last time you heard somebody say, "I choose to be black" or "I choose to be Finnish" ? Dems exploit and cultivate those divisions. Republicans, frankly, don't give a damn about those differences. We only care about your contributions to society. I can't remember the last time I refused to buy a table because it was made by a gay guy from Vermont.

Oh?

When was the last time you heard somebody say, "I choose to be black" or "I choose to be Finnish" ? Dems exploit and cultivate those divisions. Republicans, frankly, don't give a damn about those differences. We only care about your contributions to society. I can't remember the last time I refused to buy a table because it was made by a gay guy from Vermont.
when was the last time somebody praised you on your reading comprehension.
Stop being a typical liberal and actually try to understand what people write.

Republicans are crying that Obama should be helping Trump to stop the rioting. Republicans are insisting they didn't protest Obama so why are people protesting Trump? Even those they did everything they could to destroy the Obama presidency.

They truly don't understand why people are protesting Trump. They really don't get it. We can list the reasons, but even then, they still won't understand. The right wing just isn't wired that way. They have no problem with any of this.

It was Trump and not Obama that said Mexicans are rapists.
It was Trump and not Obama that said Mexicans are dealers.
It was Trump and not Obama that said black communities need "law and order" (wink wink)
It was Trump and not Obama that said he grabs pu$$y whether they want it or NOT.
It was Trump and not Obama who said he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people.
It was Trump and not Obama who said our military should commit war crimes.
It was Trump and not Obama who said we should torture.
It was Trump and not Obama who said we should pass around nuclear weapons.
It was Trump and not Obama who said protesters should end up in stretchers.
It was Trump and not Obama who suggested he would "date" his daughter.
It was Trump and not Obama who said a judge with Mexican parents can't be fair.
It was Trump and not Obama who said some US citizens who should have their citizenship revoked.
It was Trump and not Obama that said flat chested women can't be a 10.
It was Trump and not Obama who said Putin is a great leader.

I could go on for another 50. Of course Republicans think all this is either funny or good policy.

Trump may represent the sick right wing. But he doesn't represent me.
He has to walk those things he said back himself. Trump made this mess. Don't expect help from Obama. And if Obama does help, it's for the good of the country. Republicans don't care about this country. Look at what they keep doing. Republicans only care about white America. White right wing America.

He's your president. To me, he is a terrible danger who has to prove he isn't. He's already proven why he is.

I don't understand the protests, but happy to see them happening. They're just putting more nails into the Progressives coffin.

Black life's matter and these are turning traditional moderate democrats, especially labor and unions into reliable republicans.

Can you say Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin?

I love watching the rainbow unicorn chasing democrats self destruct

It's awesome

Forum List

Back