The right things, being in the right hands

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
Somebody asked me what is better for the economy, small businesses or corporations.

This is what I said.

Neither one..
The economy is best, when you have the right system operating the right businesses.

Businesses that are expensive to start, maintain, operate and grow...

Businesses that are all about capital, and need to have capital in order to exist and function.

Businesses that rely on efficiency, low cost and uniformity and public knowledge of what they are getting..

When things rely on being distributed equally amongst ALL the population no matter what...

Those businesses are BETTER as corporations.

These are your Banks and financial services, Your Insurances, Your Real estate agencies and rental services, apartments, hotels, motels...
Supermarkets, Department stores, shopping malls.

Your transportation services and logistic and shipping businesses. .

And Manufacturers.

These are better as Corporations... the monetary and business authority and mental power of a group, than as Sole Proprietorships.

When things depend on high quality and not necessarily the price...
When things depend on quality of service, and the person being extraordinarily good at their jobs, and attention to detail...
And isn't very expensive of a business to start and operate...

And doesn't necessarily depend uniformity, low cost, equal distribution and having the money etc etc etc.

These are better as sole proprietorships.

These are your restaurants and your take out places, your small boutiques, your convenience stores, your barber, your farmer.
etc etc etc

When things depend on being constantly available, and decent quality and 100 % reliable ALL the time, and you need it NOW...

These things are better under the GOVERNMENT, yes Government.

This is your Police Department, your Fire Department, Your Paramedics, and Health Insurance coverage.
Your food stamp programs, your housing assistance, your child protective services, your retirement benefits, your disability benefits and your military defenses, and your primary education and Public Transportation services.

These are better under the Government.

When things depend on being the best, and in the most professional, most educated, most caring hands, and ultra modern and available now...

Its better under your universities and colleges.

These are your hospitals and clinics.

That's how the economy actually does better.

When the right things, are in the right hands.

And it isn't always Corporations, or Government, Or the "Little guy" either.

Here is some examples for ya.

A little guy being a landlord doesn't have the money for properties, so you get whatever it is that he has to offer.
And you get HIS PERSONAL ideas along with them, because that is HIS residence, and not his business.
So by proxy, you're living WITH another person, through a rent contract.

That's not good when you need stability.
And it's inefficient because he doesn't have the money for efficiency.

Sole proprietor landlords are an inefficient WASTE of money.
Its not my job to be ripped off.

Sole proprietor manufacturers produce things that 1. Are often JUNK, 2. Doesn't fit in with the market 3. Will most likely be discontinued because of undercapitalization and underfunding, and being under powered within his business to maintain a decent product line, and last but not least... they manufacture things that are not up to quality code, and/or not up to snuff with competition.

Its not my job to buy junk, or buy things that used to exist just 5 years ago but no longer does, nor is it my job to stick out like a sore thumb because of the ideas of somebody else.

Likewise, its not my job to be ripped off, and possibly get sick while eating corporate pizza, or buy a sandwich that tastes like dog food, because the food was corporate prepared under a uniform recipe, or eat something that tastes like shit, because it was made by the wrong person, because the law says that he's equal... for example a person from india or Pakistan making you an Italian hoagie.

Which is what you get with corporate chains.

Its not my job to have somebody LIKE a police officer or a politician, performing surgery on me either, its also not my job to be limited to outdated, or barely "cutting edge" technology in healthcare, and therefore be limited in my prognosis.

So things are best in the right hands, with the right MODE of business.

• Banned
Groups have the same right to be in business as you have, and in many things they are better... namely the first things I posted about at the top... those businesses are the most expensive, and require the money power and organizational abilities from a group.... and the laws pertaining to group businesses.

Last edited:
  • Banned
So things are best in the right hands, with the right MODE of business.

so are you a liberal Nazi who wants the power to put everything in what you determine to be the right hands??

A failed business is easily hundreds of thousands of dollars down the toilet and out of the economy.
And yes there should be regulations as to what kind of a set up you should have for what kind of a business as far as applying for loans for it is concerned.

If you want to waste your money, you can do what you want... if you want to borrow ours, you do what we say do.

And yes there should be regulations as to what kind of a set up you should have for what kind of a business as far as applying for loans for it is concerned.

you goof lib Nazi why don't you go into business making loans to only those with the right set up and create competitors as soon as they see you doing well. You see dear, capitalism handles the issue perfectly without the need for lib Nazis.

• Banned

you goof lib Nazi why don't you go into business making loans to only those with the right set up and create competitors as soon as they see you doing well. You see dear, capitalism handles the issue perfectly without the need for lib Nazis.

If I did that, I would be amongst the most reputable businesses in America.
:)

Most businesses fail, the successful ones make us better off than cuba by far.

dear you just said a failed business was a tremendous waste and now you say the successful ones make us better off?
Without the failures pointing the way you cant have success. Do you understand?

dear don't change the subject. THe issue was whether we needed a lib Nazi or whether capitalism could handle it better. Got it??

dear don't change the subject. THe issue was whether we needed a lib Nazi or whether capitalism could handle it better. Got it??

yes we need regulation so that there isn't a trend of all businesses being scams and rats and mess up the economy.

yes we need regulation so that there isn't a trend of all businesses being scams and rats and mess up the economy.

too stupid by 1000% you assume the libNazi elites will make better decisions than customers would by not buying into scams!! Freedom works. Now you can understand why 120 million slowly starved to death while your libNazi friends made all the right decisions in USSR and Red China

too stupid by 1000% you assume the libNazi elites will make better decisions than customers would by not buying into scams!! Freedom works. Now you can understand why 120 million slowly starved to death while your libNazi friends made all the right decisions in USSR and Red China

Freedom works, about like it does in Arkansas and Mogadishu Somalia, right ?
lol

Your argument also a fallacy, being as you are describing communism, while I am describing regulated capitalism.
dummy

lol

Your argument also a fallacy, being as you are describing communism, while I am describing regulated capitalism.
dummy

too stupid by 100% as always. Freedom is not anarchy you idiot liberal.

lol

dummy

too stupid by 100% as always. Freedom is not anarchy you idiot liberal.

Why should a bank give YOU (a sole proprietor) money, to go into a volume manufacturing, heavy industries business ?
How much money do you have ?

Can you crew an office building, 5 or 6 manufacturing plants, and thousands of employees by yourself with just 1 mind ?

What is your operating plan to meet demand for your trucks ?

Oh and Btw, I want to see a catalogue for your trucks, so that my marketing team can examine the material, to see if we think it can sell in the market for trucks.

Why should it risk tens of millions of dollars, for YOU ?

lol

Why would I want to rent YOUR house ?

Last edited:
Why should a bank give YOU (a sole proprietor) money, to go into a volume manufacturing, heavy industries business ?

dear, a bank should be free to do what it wants, not under the thumb of a lib Nazi like you.

dear, a bank should be free to do what it wants, not under the thumb of a lib Nazi like you.

And why should the banks be allowed to fuck up the economy ?
Because you don't want to follow some rules ?
lol

And why should the banks be allowed to fuck up the economy ?
Because you don't want to follow some rules ?
lol

dear, soviet nazi rules slowly starved 60 million death. If one bank in a capitalist economy makes bad loans the others learn from it and nobody starves to death.

Simple enough for you??

Forum List

Back