The Right Politicizing a Tragedy.

JFK_USA

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Every time a mass shooting occurs, the right always hammers the left that they are "politicizing a tragedy" and how horrible they are.

So the terror attacks happen in Brussels, so what does the right do? Politicize the tragedy.

upload_2016-3-22_15-24-9.png

Of course, the hypocritical right puts standards and rules on the Democrats that they themselves NEVER FOLLOW. They are frauds and will always be.

Every time a mass shooting occurs, the right always hammers the left that they are "politicizing a tragedy" and how horrible they are.

So the terror attacks happen in Brussels, so what does the right do? Politicize the tragedy.

View attachment 68548

Of course, the hypocritical right puts standards and rules on the Democrats that they themselves NEVER FOLLOW. They are frauds and will always be.
It's not a tragedy, you asshole.....it's an act of war....go to war and eliminate your enemy.

Haha you make me laugh dude. A terrorist attack by definition is a political event.
True, but a political event and politicizing an event are two very different things. You funny. :banana:

You can't politicize something that is already political. That's like saying don't politicize the election. Nice try though.
Spinning a terrorist attack to promote immigration policy is politicizing, similar to promoting gun control after a mass shooting. The OP is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Rights criticism of the left for politicizing gun control with this recent event... Do you really not understand his point? It's not very complicated.

The left loons are befuddled and clueless as how to proceed, gentle and kindness isn't working and "climate change" is in it's early stages. Meanwhile the Jihadists are not contained like Obungles claimed....and they are not JV squad either. Yet another Obama epic fail

Haha you make me laugh dude. A terrorist attack by definition is a political event.
True, but a political event and politicizing an event are two very different things. You funny. :banana:

You can't politicize something that is already political. That's like saying don't politicize the election. Nice try though.
Spinning a terrorist attack to promote immigration policy is politicizing, similar to promoting gun control after a mass shooting. The OP is pointing out the hypocrisy of the Rights criticism of the left for politicizing gun control with this recent event... Do you really not understand his point? It's not very complicated.

Immigration policy?!? We are looking at the consequences of open border policies in Europe! How can open borders NOT be germane to that discussion???

View attachment 68548

Partisans on both ends politicize tragedies.

Obviously.

Immigration policy?!? We are looking at the consequences of open border policies in Europe! How can open borders NOT be germane to that discussion???
I'm Belgian and I know open borders had nothing to do with this. If you think closed borders have a chance against ppl who are already in country you have a weird sense of direction. It's not refugees commiting these acts, it's 2th or 3rd generation immigrants. And the solution isn't as straightforward as politicians would want you to believe.

I'm Belgian and I know open borders had nothing to do with this. If you think closed borders have a chance against ppl who are already in country you have a weird sense of direction. It's not refugees commiting these acts, it's 2th or 3rd generation immigrants. And the solution isn't as straightforward as politicians would want you to believe.

Bullshit

Bullshit
Eloquent, since you obviously are an expert in Europe and the country I LIVE in. Pease share your wisdom why it is bulshit?

Does the left understand the difference between a nut case shooting and the politics behind a terrorist attack? God help us when the low information thinks criticism of ISIS monsters who use their own bodies for shrapnel is politically motivated.

Bullshit

You are some piece of scum... Show some respect and stop acting like the whore you were brought up...

Bullshit
Eloquent, since you obviously are an expert in Europe and the country I LIVE in. Pease share your wisdom why it is bulshit?

You are your nation (and Europe) have invited this disaster with your coddling of those that wish to have your heads. Europe...hasn't learned a damn thing in a millennium

Forum List

Back