The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

As I always say, this was growing for decades, just waiting for the right person to come along.
Turns out, this is who they've been all along. I have to admit, it was right in front of us, and we didn't see it. I assumed this country was better than this.
Trump understands us. He shares our same values. He cares about our heritage like we do.

"He cares about our heritage like we do."
I sincerely hope good poster Lenny that you know more about our heritage than Don Trump does.

I do believe there is enough anecdotal evidence to suggest Don Trump has very little understanding of our "heritage".

Witness:

• He didn't know what the Arizona Memorial in Hawaii was about.
  • Trump: "People don’t ask that question, but why was there a Civil War
  • Trump on Andrew Jackson: (who died in 1845) " He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said, “There’s no reason for this.”
  • Trump: "Referencing George Washington and the Revolutionary War, he told us that the Continental Army took over the airports from the British and got control of the air."
So there is that, good poster Lenny.

It may depends on what Alma Matters one matriculated.
Me,I had 4 years of college.To flunk outs.
I've hadn't had me knowed proper course in English Lit.
It just came to me.Like a Dickens Christmas carole.
BTW ... I am a big Sartre fan.I like that Philosophy.
I read - Letters to Sartre - by Simone de Beauvoir { 1993 } sometime
within that decade.A nice read.Simone and Jean Paul made a
cozy couple.
" Hatred can at times be a positively joyous emotion "
-- Beauvoir [ The Prime of Life }
" Nothing will be changed if God does not exist; we will rediscover
the same norms of honesty,progress and humanity "
-- J.P.Sartre
If God does not exist then Honesty,Progress and Humanity are
mere words.God is Reality much like the Sun is Reality.
Take God away from reality and any void will be left shit-faced.
I don't believe the two little Intellectuals { Simone and Jean Paul }
ever got around to getting shit-faced.They were preoccupied with their
own Medicating Philosophy on Life.
Like having enough sausage for din-din, for the two of them in war-torn
France.
take away god all you have is evil. And that is the intent of evil, remove god. by jc456.

As I always say, this was growing for decades, just waiting for the right person to come along.

Turns out, this is who they've been all along. I have to admit, it was right in front of us, and we didn't see it. I assumed this country was better than this.
yep, the right one finally came around. Fked with your head so much we laugh daily. Thanks DJT.

I sincerely hope good poster Lenny that you know more about our heritage than Don Trump does.

I do believe there is enough anecdotal evidence to suggest Don Trump has very little understanding of our "heritage".

Witness:

• He didn't know what the Arizona Memorial in Hawaii was about.
  • Trump: "People don’t ask that question, but why was there a Civil War
  • Trump on Andrew Jackson: (who died in 1845) " He was really angry that he saw what was happening with regard to the Civil War, he said, “There’s no reason for this.”
  • Trump: "Referencing George Washington and the Revolutionary War, he told us that the Continental Army took over the airports from the British and got control of the air."
So there is that, good poster Lenny.
Trump in the head daily poster right there, you betcha. Trump be in his head.

Hah, didn't think so. Typical whiny Davey, imagining oppression in every puddle.
She's not going to sleep with you, dude.

WhiteKnight.gif

You want to hold people responsible for those that are motivated to violence by their inflammatory rhetoric?

i said - in part ... especially if they know what their violent inflammatory rhetoric can produce, & do it anyway.

What you really mean, is that you want to do that, with people from the RIGHT, only.

false. lie. wrong.

Lord knows that you would never want to worry about how calling someone a w.s. falsely, might get them killed by an blm, or antifa mob.

god damn, cartoon boy - you are full tilt cray cray.

Can you explain why you believe you have the moral authority to dictate who lives and who dies?

No?

Not surprising. Leftists believe all kinds of moronic bullshit.

wtf are you even talking about daaaaaaaaaavey?

Post #622. Predictably, you will screech NUH UH THATS NOT WHAT SHE MEANT.

Surprise me. Don't.

oooOOOooo ...first of all - that perceived ONUS is gladly taken on by bighealthcorp.... but i digress.

2nd of all - ' who' would refer to personhood. pre born gestational unviable beings are not persons. so your question is moot.

who gets to decide the autonomy of any female before that point?

the gov'ment? ... YOU? apparently you think so.

perhaps legislation should dictate you get a vasectomy even if you don't want one.... FORCES you ...

'eh?

Forum List

Back