The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

"Trump in the head daily poster right there, you betcha. Trump be in his head."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, no, good poster 'jc456', that is a sad misread.

As I'm sure you noted, but understandably overlooked.......my poor avatar was offering a bit of historical framing to the poster LennyPartiv. Don Trump was merely referenced because.....well, because poster Lenny made him the central guardian of our American "heritage".

I'm sure you saw that.
So, all is good.

As you'll note, Mr. Trump brought up a couple of interesting historical perspectives that, to this point, had not been adequately covered by academic historians.

I mean by that, Mr. Trump described the prescience of President Andrew Jackson that angrily bewailed the Civil War, because "there was no reason for this".
I say 'prescient' because Old Hickory died in 1845, 15years before the war began.
So, thank you, Mr. Trump for that, ummm, novel observation.

And then, per Mr. Trump, the American Continental Army rather presciently capturing the British airports during the Revolutionary War, thus taking away the critical air-power advantage from the Brits.
Again, I say 'presciently'.....because they were alert enough to take this action about 120 years before the Wright brothers flew at Kitty Hawk.
Thank you, Mr. Trump for that, ummm, novel observation.

And thank you, good poster LennyPartiv for encouraging us all to learn a bit about our heritage. :thup:

ps......Yesterday, was December 7th.
Arizona Memorial....hint, hint. ;)

oooOOOooo ...first of all - that perceived ONUS is gladly taken on by bighealthcorp.... but i digress.

2nd of all - ' who' would refer to personhood. pre born gestational unviable beings are not persons. so your question is moot.

who gets to decide the autonomy of any female before that point?

the gov'ment? ... YOU? apparently you think so.

perhaps legislation should dictate you get a vasectomy even if you don't want one.... FORCES you ...

'eh?
I hope you use a spotter when you backpedal like that.

So, you're on record as being okay with killing human beings when they're inconvenient.

And you think that's the morally superior position, for some entirely fucked-up reason.

I'm talking about what you said, idiot.

this here thread is chock full of replies, daaaaaaaavey......... - & without being specific-like, i can't really feed yer trolling, now can i? but i found out, didn't i? why yes, yes i did.

how'z about a little snip snip, 'eh david? you know - against yer wishes, against yer...

choice.

Last edited:
So, you're on record as being okay with killing human beings when they're inconvenient.

And you think that's the morally superior position, for some entirely fucked-up reason.
Yep. Well, as long as they are nonviable and taking over a woman's body who doesn't want that.

Of course that's the morally superior position! That's obvious. You males who want us to raise your illicitly begot get for free, sacrifice our lives to that ----- you can go hang.

what i said & hear this crystal clear:

it's none of my fucking biz'nez ... nor YOURS... nor some rw fundie who has no problems getting a zygote to a post born actual baby & then once that there cord is cut - all obligations from them are null & void.

THAT is what i have always maintained.

you want to own someone else's autonomy. that's fucked up.

this here thread is chock full of replies, daaaaaaaavey......... - & without being specific-like, i can't reall feed yer trolling, now can i? but i found out, didn't i? why yes, yes i did.

how'z about a little snip snip, 'eh david? you know - against yer wishes, against yer...

choice.
Good idea. I approve. Do it. Eunuch-ize him.

You are a lying whore. FUCK YOU.

understand, don't give a fuck.jpg

nothing says white trash anymore than this

FGDYXgKXoAUSK7G_sukgui.jpg

where's the father? at a bowling alley whipping it out again?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus is the reason for the season!!!!

& he has no say in the matter.
Right. Let him clearly express himself: that he does not want to be ----eunuchized. Then we tell him it's not his choice, his bodily integrity is not important to us, since ours was not important to him.

Tell him afterward that he could start wearing a skirt and pretend to be a woman, see if he fools anyone ----

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, no, good poster 'jc456', that is a sad misread.

As I'm sure you noted, but understandably overlooked.......my poor avatar was offering a bit of historical framing to the poster LennyPartiv. Don Trump was merely referenced because.....well, because poster Lenny made him the central guardian of our American "heritage".

I'm sure you saw that.
So, all is good.

As you'll note, Mr. Trump brought up a couple of interesting historical perspectives that, to this point, had not been adequately covered by academic historians.

I mean by that, Mr. Trump described the prescience of President Andrew Jackson that angrily bewailed the Civil War, because "there was no reason for this".
I say 'prescient' because Old Hickory died in 1845, 15years before the war began.
So, thank you, Mr. Trump for that, ummm, novel observation.

And then, per Mr. Trump, the American Continental Army rather presciently capturing the British airports during the Revolutionary War, thus taking away the critical air-power advantage from the Brits.
Again, I say 'presciently'.....because they were alert enough to take this action about 120 years before the Wright brothers flew at Kitty Hawk.
Thank you, Mr. Trump for that, ummm, novel observation.

And thank you, good poster LennyPartiv for encouraging us all to learn a bit about our heritage. :thup:

ps......Yesterday, was December 7th.
Arizona Memorial....hint, hint. ;)
Who can forget this great moment in American history:

“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington (???), commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory." Donald Trump, July 4, 2019

The battle of Fort McHenry took place in 1814 during the War of 1812.

The first airport in America was built in 1920.

Right. Let him clearly express himself: that he does not want to be ----eunuchized. Then we tell him it's not his choice, his bodily integrity is not important to us, since ours was not important to him.

Tell him afterward that he could start wearing a skirt and pretend to be a woman, see if he fools anyone ----

i wonder how davey would like to be introduced to some stirrups?

stirrups.jpg

what i said & hear this crystal clear:

it's none of my fucking biz'nez ... nor YOURS... nor some rw fundie who has no problems getting a zygote to a post born actual baby & then once that there cord is cut - all obligations from them are null & void.

THAT is what i have always maintained.

you want to own someone else's autonomy. that's fucked up.
sure it is our business, a human being is being killed. Someone needs to stand up for those in the womb when others think their lives don't matter without any authority.

Who can forget this great moment in American history:

“In June of 1775, the Continental Congress created a unified army out of the revolutionary forces encamped around Boston and New York, named after the great George Washington (???), commander in chief. The Continental Army suffered a bitter winter of Valley Forge, found glory across the waters of the Delaware and seized victory from Cornwallis at Yorktown. Our army manned the air, it rammed the ramparts, it took over the airports, it did everything it had to do, and at Fort McHenry, under the rockets’ red glare, it had nothing but victory." Donald Trump, July 4, 2019

The battle of Fort McHenry took place in 1814 during the War of 1812.

The first airport in America was built in 1920.

D-rcCrLXsAAFzn5.jpg

nothing says white trash anymore than this

FGDYXgKXoAUSK7G_sukgui.jpg

where's the father? at a bowling alley whipping it out again?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! jesus is the reason for the season!!!!
taking the picture?

Forum List

Back