The Republican Party: The Party the ended Slavery.

They're doing everything they can to reintroduce slavery. They're not going to limit it to africans though. You think they want to disarm us for "our safety", or their own?

Your sadness over the death of slavery in the US is duly noted, Democrat.

Spare me. The Republicans abandoned the Freed Slaves when they finally retreated from the South in 1877 The Former Slaves were left to the mercy of their former owners who were pissed. So another hundred year passed before the great coalition of Northern Democrats and Republicans pass the Civil Rights Acts some 70 years ago.......but the people of the South are still pissed over that.

I'm guessing that if the Democrat party had their way, slavery would still be legal, given their long history of racism.

The Dems have gotten their way, which is why slavery is legal. They just use Chinese slaves in China or illegal aliens here so Corporations can profit. Slavery was always about profit. If a brown skin is available for exploitation, a Democrat will be there to legalize it and promote it.

Your sadness over the death of slavery in the US is duly noted, Democrat.

Spare me. The Republicans abandoned the Freed Slaves when they finally retreated from the South in 1877 The Former Slaves were left to the mercy of their former owners who were pissed. So another hundred year passed before the great coalition of Northern Democrats and Republicans pass the Civil Rights Acts some 70 years ago.......but the people of the South are still pissed over that.
“Abandoned them”? They freed them. You act like the freed slaves belonged to them and they should had taken care of them like a pet or something.

LOL. That old chestnut? Give it up already. It happened more than150 years ago. What have the Republicans done lately for African-Americans?

Other than making sure that it is hard for them to vote or breathe?

Parties change; better to think instead in terms of liberals and conservatives. Which of those two do you think struggled so desperately to hold on to slavery?

New Topics

Forum List

Back