The Republican civil war begins

if you're a republican that supports Xiden, Xi probably has the goods on you and will release the goods if you act out of line. I hear Xi has tapes of John McLame doing some nasty stuff.

This should be interesting over the next few years. Apparently in AZ, if you don't support Trump, you're not a Republican. They seem to be creating a cult of personality, reminiscent of the worst times of the 20th century.
AZ GOP censures Flake, Ducey and McCain, signaling a fractured party in a key swing state
The GOP civil war began in 2016. Trump won.
Won what, a fractured party? Doesn't seem like much of a deal to me. It's not like there are people begging to join, so where are the votes going to come from in the future?

This should be interesting over the next few years. Apparently in AZ, if you don't support Trump, you're not a Republican. They seem to be creating a cult of personality, reminiscent of the worst times of the 20th century.

AZ GOP censures Flake, Ducey and McCain, signaling a fractured party in a key swing state
Sounds like a reasonable position since Flake, McCain and Ducey all suck, big time. Republicans need to weed out all the neocon assholes for the sake of the American people.

LOL!!! I'm not your buddy, guy.

Trumpistas going out to sea

No you’re not my buddy, but I thought worthless waste of flesh and oxygen was a little harsh. Apparently that’s your preference.

I have no use for Trump. He was a patsy. A means to get a foot in the political door for those of us Ultra-Conservatives and Authoritarians who should be running the show.

We’re just exposing Democrats that have been pretending to be Republicans.

The “New Republicans” are forcing Arizonans to vote Democrat

The Arizona GOP is in good hands with Kelli Ward leading it.

So far, she has turned Arizona ....BLUE

The GOP civil war began in 2016. Trump won.
Won what, a fractured party? Doesn't seem like much of a deal to me. It's not like there are people begging to join, so where are the votes going to come from in the future?
And they are dying off too.....there's always an upside to them refusing to wear masks and gathering in large groups.

Forum List

Back