The religion of peace

The true Christian religion is peaceful since Jesus came, yes. When he returns there will be peace on Earth for all. There will be one Government that of God. Until then there will be no peace and no man run religion can create it or enforce it. NO current religion jst individuals trying to do God word.

so there was a Christian religion before Christ came? Christ had no luck at peace when he was alive, in other words, he was no pacifist.
According to jewish text. The Christ that they fortold was going to lift them out of bondage and help restore Israel.

Since you no nothing about it why try and discuss it?

Try me Jarhead. I was raised by a Christian theologian and she had her own Christian book store.I have studied it along with all religions. Don't blow me off cause your chicken.

so there was a Christian religion before Christ came? Christ had no luck at peace when he was alive, in other words, he was no pacifist.
According to jewish text. The Christ that they fortold was going to lift them out of bondage and help restore Israel.

Try me Jarhead. I was raised by a Christian theologian and she had her own Christian book store.I have studied it along with all religions. Don't blow me off cause your chicken.

Then why would you ask if there were Christians before Christ came. Jesus was a Jew.

All religions and all peoples of the Earth are not all one in the same.

Eh, more or less they are.

then you are saying they are not, they either are or are not. Just as all peoples do not look the same.

I'm saying people are more or less the same. Generalizations are meaningless and differences are only significant on the individual level. How people look is absurdly superficial. People in your own family look different from one another.

Hey RGS I finally reached a pretty even deadlock with my bf who also
argues that there is a problem with Islam being abused without check
by "peaceful" Muslims.

I compared it to blaming conservatives or pro-Bush supporters and capitalist supporters
for the abuses of Constitutional freedom of corporations to commit abuses worldwide.

If you are going to blame ALL Constitutionalism and capitalism
because of the "unchecked" abuses, then that would be a close equivalent of
blaming Islam for the Jihadist abuses as opposed to the peaceful charitable practices.

Where he and I agree there is something missing from Islam
I believe there is more specific instruction given in Christianity
and in Constitutional law to CHECK against abuses and to enforce
laws and practice/policies consistently by holding people to the law.

In Islam, there is not a centralized authority or system for checking each other.

Where Christianity and Constitutional laws are abused
is where this system of checks and balances is not applied, but
people are just as careless in letting abuses go unresolved or unaddressed.

So yes, you could say some of these laws have a stronger
system for checking the abuse of authority or laws,
but where this is NOT done,
then there is HARDLY a difference between
people abusing Constitutional freedoms as people abusing religious freedom as with Islam.

In America, we are not stopping the corporate abuses either.
So how is that different from Muslims failing to stop Jihadists attacks that abuse Islam?

Then why would you ask if there were Christians before Christ came. Jesus was a Jew.

The true Christian religion is peaceful since Jesus came, The statement you rendered suggest that since Jesus came, Christianity was not peaceful.

Eh, more or less they are.

then you are saying they are not, they either are or are not. Just as all peoples do not look the same.

I'm saying people are more or less the same. Generalizations are meaningless and differences are only significant on the individual level. How people look is absurdly superficial. People in your own family look different from one another.

Just like some of the class of dead people are Elmer Coghen, but not all the dead people are Elmer Coghen?

Lots of religions CLAIM to be religions of peace. How many of them actually help people find peace?

Lots of religions CLAIM to be religions of peace. How many of them actually help people find peace?

And even though a person claims to be a Christian does not make them peaceful. A good example is the gunny sarg. He wants to kill people daily as a way to teach them a lesson. This sounds more like Satanism then Christianity

Last edited:

The true Christian religion is peaceful since Jesus came, The statement you rendered suggest that since Jesus came, Christianity was not peaceful.

Are you playing Semantics? Since there was No Christian religion before Jesus it does not matter. Jesus inspired the Christian religion since the Jewish religion does not accept him as the Son of God or even a Prophet.

Jesus preaches peace. And proclaimed that on his return the world would be united under God with him as King and Judgement day. All that are Judged and accepted will receive a perfect body and disease and illness will be no more. Peace will rein on Earth, the 144000 will ascend to Heaven and those unaccepted will be forever dead.

Are you playing Semantics? Since there was No Christian religion before Jesus it does not matter. Jesus inspired the Christian religion since the Jewish religion does not accept him as the Son of God or even a Prophet.

Jesus preaches peace. And proclaimed that on his return the world would be united under God with him as King and Judgement day. All that are Judged and accepted will receive a perfect body and disease and illness will be no more. Peace will rein on Earth, the 144000 will ascend to Heaven and those unaccepted will be forever dead.

Well then that leaves alot of dead people to burn in the everlasting pit o' fire.

Well then that leaves alot of dead people to burn in the everlasting pit o' fire.

Provide evidence that there is a hell. I said all that are not accepted will be permanently dead.

Forum List

Back