The Red Wave of Destruction at it again.Terrorism is no civilized way to win elections.

william104

Oct 16, 2018
Seems like the red wave of lawlessness and domestic terrorism and destructive intimidation tactics is stepping up its deranged attempt to interfere with the conscious of society and possibly the mid terms. I suppose the mid terms is a high stakes issue when it comes to the red devil versus civilization:

Time Warner Center, home of CNN, evacuated in New York City because of apparent mail bomb addressed to ex-CIA Director John Brennan"

source: CNBC

begquestion.jpg

Yawn... It's not just us 'edgemicated' conservatives that know what's up, lol. the rest of the F'n globe, including your "base" of welfare queens and entitlement subsets know by now what the DNC and MSM cabal is up to... U ain't fooling no one, no how... lol :)

Seems like the red wave of lawlessness and domestic terrorism and destructive intimidation tactics is stepping up its deranged attempt to interfere with the conscious of society and possibly the mid terms. I suppose the mid terms is a high stakes issue when it comes to the red devil versus civilization:

Yikes. Someone has some demons in their head.

Do tell us about your "conscious of society".

Do tell us about "the red devil" you've dreamed up.

Not too quick. Give me time to make some popcorn.

Time Warner Center, home of CNN, evacuated in New York City because of apparent mail bomb addressed to ex-CIA Director John Brennan"

Seems like the highly polished knob on the very top of your bed post should have been sufficient warning not to 'engage further'. We're all so worried about your rectal health; so do chime in when your bedpost has been succesfully removed from your posterior... :)

Great, smart and sophisticated response to all Dems' attacks. And you can see what differs Trump supporters from aggressive Dems: the brains and the ability to think and to analyze.
Thanks, Manonthestreet and bravo, Trump supporters! I hope you'll beat Dems and win both the house and the Senate. Wishing you a big fat victory.

Last edited:

Taken directly from the Communist Mainfesto and Marxist papers.
The assault on America by hard core, far Left zealots is reaching epic proportions with grave consequences.

We are being invaded from the Southern border AND from within.

I used to live in the SW & wish I could get down there to do some real "community organizing"! Yehh, keep the CC 9 or .38 tucked in your boot but arm up like the 'Norse & Viking Lords O da North'. Stand as closes to the F'n border as the gov. allows! U see anyone! anyone! anyone! making their way north... stop them in their tracks as the situation and your discretion dictates, imho~! Sahba

I used to live in the SW & wish I could get down there to do some real "community organizing"! Yehh, keep the CC 9 or .38 tucked in your boot but arm up like the 'Norse & Viking Lords O da North'. Stand as closes to the F'n border as the gov. allows! U see anyone! anyone! anyone! making their way north... stop them in their tracks as the situation and your discretion dictates, imho~! Sahba
You are way to chickenshit to do that & would be shot for trying.

Yikes. Someone has some demons in their head.

Do tell us about your "conscious of society".

Do tell us about "the red devil" you've dreamed up.

Really? Yet that realistic insult would apply to your federally under investigation, Russian puppet so-called president, his antigovernment GOPer cronies and the federal tax hack tRump's brainwashed cult followers.

Not too quick. Give me time to make some popcorn.

You are way to chickenshit to do that & would be shot for trying.
You appear based on your uncivilized and inferior grammar, you also appear to need some mental healthcare treatment. This is because confronting someone with a chickenshit insult is not how a self proclaimed superior one should express themselves. Yet enjoy your river raft ride on the toxic red wave of molten poison.

Y'all are so irrelevant, lol. Just give yourselves a few tugs and 'roll in' for the night. Bitch ass men in their 'supposed prime'...

The Red Wave of Destruction at it again.Terrorism is no civilized way to win elections.
May not be civilized, but, It worked for Bush!! Terrorism & Anthrax Mail got him Re-Elected!!!
Also there is no use at projecting, deflecting and kissing the orange Cheeto's bootee. This is because this 2018 market crash is the curse that happened on a fool' s so-called president 45' responsibilities. Additionally, the fault of tRump's brainwashed cult followers voting with a hater and stupid attitude. How's about that red wave action?

Forum List

Back