The Reality that Racists Who Are White Refuse to Face

IM2 blacks owe whites
1. you would still be living in the Cro Magnon age if it wasn't for whites
2. you graduate at lower levels but are over represented in great jobs

Not if we get what we are owed. Because we aren't on the bottom now.
You aren't owed anything. There haven't been any slaves or slave owners around here for over a hundred years. IDIOT.

As expected. The same dumb ass replies while knowing that reparations are not just being asked for slavery. None of you cowards can face:

"Numerous white analysts have attacked the idea of white society owing such back wages for slavery; they argue that figuring out the debts of a supposedly too-distant history is just too difficult. Yet such an argument almost always fails to note that the damages done to African Americans did not end with slavery, but persisted for another one hundred years in the form of legal segregation, and then for several more decades in present-day discrimination. The era of black enslavement was not followed by a century of redress, justice, and equality, but rather just the opposite. Moreover, today, there are millions of living African Americans who suffered severely under legal segregation, and many more continue to suffer today from racial discrimination at the hands of many white Americans."

The truth.
How dare you. On the one hand, lament about slavery and how "you" are owed. Comment about how the mean old whitey took all the value of the slaves labor. Those bastards, living off the labor of the slave. And yet, here you are, on the other hand, demanding your piece of the labor of those long dead slaves. Because make no doubt about it, you are no more entitled to the value of that labor than the slave owner. You don't get to win the womb lottery. I mean I can't believe anybody is considering reparations. Hell, it is in the freakin Constitution. "There will be no blood libel". You don't get to raise Constitutional questions like equality, and then discard the parts you don't like, like no blood libel.

And the number figure, the trillions of dollars, BECAUSE OF INTEREST, that is a damn joke. So let me get this straight. Had those slaves actually been paid the value of their labor, well they would have taken ever bit of the money, put in interest bearing accounts, for their great, great, great, great grandsons. Comically silly.

Kill it, just kill Martin Luther King's dream. The hell with that content of character, no, let's judge a man by the color of his skin. Some owe, some get paid.

Dude, we all owed. All of us have someone in our family tree that was overworked and underpaid, don't start thinking "slavery" comes in only one version. Play 16 tons--you think that coal miner is getting the value of his production? Who writes his descendants a check?

Honestly, you need to wake up, clean up, stand up. Wake up to the fact that none of us are owed shit. We work with the cards we are dealt. Clean up by quit making excuses, using slavery as a crutch, adding another insult to your forefathers. And stand up, take responsibility, take positive action, be a leader. Quit calling for a ladder to get out of the hole, just start clawing, and digging, and climbing your way out. It is what ever generation since slavery has done, what makes your generation special? Where is the honor?

I see you didn't read the link, you just read the OP and posted dumb shit. In fact, you didn't even read to OP.

"Numerous white analysts have attacked the idea of white society owing such back wages for slavery; they argue that figuring out the debts of a supposedly too-distant history is just too difficult. Yet such an argument almost always fails to note that the damages done to African Americans did not end with slavery, but persisted for another one hundred years in the form of legal segregation, and then for several more decades in present-day discrimination. The era of black enslavement was not followed by a century of redress, justice, and equality, but rather just the opposite. Moreover, today, there are millions of living African Americans who suffered severely under legal segregation, and many more continue to suffer today from racial discrimination at the hands of many white Americans."

Idiot.

I'm with you. I think we should also put the squeeze on China because the Mongols were absolutely brutal and let's not forget the Germans. We can redress all of the world's wrongs and all it's going to take is some cash.

We should however give a discount to African countries that actively participated in the slave trade but never traveled to the US. I also need to add Arab countries to the list of those who have to pay. Damn it there is just so much to do to address a history of suffering worldwide.

Do you think that while we are getting all this money for past suffering that we might look at solving the present day problem of slavery (by some estimate more than 40 million people) or do we just focus on the past???

Documenting the Costs of Slavery, Segregation, and Contemporary Racism: Why Reparations Are in Order for African Americans
View attachment 516672

Joe Richard Feagin is an American sociologist and social theorist who has conducted extensive research on racial and gender issues, especially in regard to the United States. He is currently the Ella C. McFadden Distinguished Professor at Texas A&M University. Feagin has taught at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, University of California, Riverside, University of Texas at Austin, University of Florida, and Texas A&M University. Feagin has done much research work on race and ethnic relations and has served as the scholar in residence at the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights. He has written over 60 books. He is the 2006 recipient of a Harvard Alumni Association achievement award and was the 1999–2000 president of the American Sociological Association.

Since the mid-1600s, now for some fifteen generations or so, the exploitation and oppression of African Americans has redistributed income and wealth earned by black labor to generations of white Americans, thereby leaving the former relatively impoverished as a group and the latter relatively privileged as a group. Consider just the value of the African American labor that was expropriated. The white owner’s cost for maintaining an enslaved African American was generally very low, and under many circumstances large profits could be generated from the labor of such a subordinated worker. For example, researcher Larry Neal has calculated that the current (1983) value of the slave labor expropriated by whites from 1620 to 1865 ranges from about $963 billion to as much as $97,064 billion, depending on the rate of interest chosen for the long intervening period. Historical economist James Marketti estimates the dollar value of the labor taken from enslaved African Americans from 1790 to 1860 to be, depending on the historical assumptions, from $7 billion to as much as $40 billion. Such a figure roughly indicates what black individuals and families lost in income because they did not control their labor. Marketti suggests that, if that stolen income is multiplied by taking into account lost interest from then to the present, the current (1983) economic loss (income diverted) for black Americans ranges from $2.1 to $4.7 trillion. Updating these 1983 estimates to today would place the current value of the diverted income from black labor, plus interest, into many trillions of United States dollars.

Numerous white analysts have attacked the idea of white society owing such back wages for slavery; they argue that figuring out the debts of a supposedly too-distant history is just too difficult. Yet such an argument almost always fails to note that the damages done to African Americans did not end with slavery, but persisted for another one hundred years in the form of legal segregation, and then for several more decades in present-day discrimination. The era of black enslavement was not followed by a century of redress, justice, and equality, but rather just the opposite. Moreover, today, there are millions of living African Americans who suffered severely under legal segregation, and many more continue to suffer today from racial discrimination at the hands of many white Americans.

Of course I will see the standard retardation by delusional racist whites and those who wannabe white about democrats and liberals, but this is reality and if you have to concoct some crazy shit to deny what is documented in the American record, your ass is a mental case needing to take up residency at your nearest funny farm.
How many generations pass the guilt. The Bible says 7 but I'm not sure I agree with that. Certainly if you wrong me, you owe me. If your father wrongs my father you still owe me something I think. If your great great grandfather wrongs my great great grandfather I'm not sure what I'm entitled to.

As expected. The same dumb ass replies while knowing that reparations are not just being asked for slavery. None of you cowards can face:

The truth.
I wonder if a defect in the brain is what causes racism or if racism causes a defect in the brain? In either case it appears to negatively impact reading abilities and comprehension and maybe even cause color blindness because when you quoted the applicable part and then highlighted it by changing the text color to read it's like they still didn't see it, couldn't read it or didn't understand it :)

• Love
Reactions: IM2
The excuses that liberal use to explain black dysfunction and failure in 2021 stretch back to 1619.

but they defy common sense

because 13% of the population no matter how hard they work cannot be responsible for 100% of the wealth

and in spite of lib revisionists claims other academics have argued that slavery was actually an anchor on economic progress
You are retarded and purposefully ignorant about what whites have done because you are part of this:

There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti white racism. ... Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs ... There is a certain class of white race-"problem solvers" who don’t want America to get well.”

Slaves were res[onsible for building the wealth of this nation. The US got rich from the textile industry. The textile industry depended on cotton. Slaves were forced to pick that cotton for free. Without slaver it is doubful the US would have got so rich so quickly, and perhaps would have haf any measurable wealth at all.

How many generations pass the guilt. The Bible says 7 but I'm not sure I agree with that. Certainly if you wrong me, you owe me. If your father wrongs my father you still owe me something I think. If your great great grandfather wrongs my great great grandfather I'm not sure what I'm entitled to.

Again, you don't want to face the realitu presented here.

This is not just about what your great grandfather did. It is about a continuous behavior that includes today.

I wonder if a defect in the brain is what causes racism or if racism causes a defect in the brain? In either case it appears to negatively impact reading abilities and comprehension and maybe even cause color blindness because when you quoted the applicable part and then highlighted it by changing the text color to read it's like they still didn't see it, couldn't read it or didn't understand it :)
Yeah, I'm beginning to wonder if we aren't talking to adults with mental disabilities. All along since I started posting here I have said the issue is not slavery, but these retreads keep repeating the same silly mess. Even worse, the OP was also pointing out thfe fact that he is a white man who learned all the things whites have done and he doesn't hate himself or feel guilty for being white. In fact he is the colorblind non racist white these people all claim to be, yet they denigrate him.

But they aren't racists, oh no.

You are retarded and purposefully ignorant about what whites have done because you are part of this:
How could I not know since blacks come on this forum and others every day to cry about events long ago?

but you are misinformed when you claim that black slaves built the wealth of America.

the slaves built some of the wealth but not enough to justify their being here

America would be a richer country today if the slaves had never left africa

IM2

I'll give you 25 cents if you promise to make an effort and stop blaming everyone around you. If you want more you'll have to work for it.

I don't blame. I state facts. Stop believe that white race bait bullshit. Because hites like you are the last people who I am going to listen to tell me about work. Everything whites have is due to legislation. That's a fact.

How could I not know since blacks come on this forum and others every day to cry about events long ago?

but you are misinformed when you claim that black slaves built the wealth of America.

the slaves built some of the wealth but not enough to justify their being here

America would be a richer country today if the slaves had never left africa
We are talking about things that have created what we have today. Slaves built the wealth of this country. That's reality. One you can't face. America wou;d not be richer without what slaves were made to do. You need to quit repeating that stupid ass white race baited bullshit and face reality.

Documenting the Costs of Slavery, Segregation, and Contemporary Racism: Why Reparations Are in Order for African Americans
View attachment 516672

Joe Richard Feagin is an American sociologist and social theorist who has conducted extensive research on racial and gender issues, especially in regard to the United States. He is currently the Ella C. McFadden Distinguished Professor at Texas A&M University. Feagin has taught at the University of Massachusetts, Boston, University of California, Riverside, University of Texas at Austin, University of Florida, and Texas A&M University. Feagin has done much research work on race and ethnic relations and has served as the scholar in residence at the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights. He has written over 60 books. He is the 2006 recipient of a Harvard Alumni Association achievement award and was the 1999–2000 president of the American Sociological Association.

Since the mid-1600s, now for some fifteen generations or so, the exploitation and oppression of African Americans has redistributed income and wealth earned by black labor to generations of white Americans, thereby leaving the former relatively impoverished as a group and the latter relatively privileged as a group. Consider just the value of the African American labor that was expropriated. The white owner’s cost for maintaining an enslaved African American was generally very low, and under many circumstances large profits could be generated from the labor of such a subordinated worker. For example, researcher Larry Neal has calculated that the current (1983) value of the slave labor expropriated by whites from 1620 to 1865 ranges from about $963 billion to as much as $97,064 billion, depending on the rate of interest chosen for the long intervening period. Historical economist James Marketti estimates the dollar value of the labor taken from enslaved African Americans from 1790 to 1860 to be, depending on the historical assumptions, from $7 billion to as much as $40 billion. Such a figure roughly indicates what black individuals and families lost in income because they did not control their labor. Marketti suggests that, if that stolen income is multiplied by taking into account lost interest from then to the present, the current (1983) economic loss (income diverted) for black Americans ranges from $2.1 to $4.7 trillion. Updating these 1983 estimates to today would place the current value of the diverted income from black labor, plus interest, into many trillions of United States dollars.

Numerous white analysts have attacked the idea of white society owing such back wages for slavery; they argue that figuring out the debts of a supposedly too-distant history is just too difficult. Yet such an argument almost always fails to note that the damages done to African Americans did not end with slavery, but persisted for another one hundred years in the form of legal segregation, and then for several more decades in present-day discrimination. The era of black enslavement was not followed by a century of redress, justice, and equality, but rather just the opposite. Moreover, today, there are millions of living African Americans who suffered severely under legal segregation, and many more continue to suffer today from racial discrimination at the hands of many white Americans.

Of course I will see the standard retardation by delusional racist whites and those who wannabe white about democrats and liberals, but this is reality and if you have to concoct some crazy shit to deny what is documented in the American record, your ass is a mental case needing to take up residency at your nearest funny farm.
600,000 Americans were slaughtered in a Civil War to end the Democrats slave trades.

There is your reparation you RACIST POS !!!

Slaves built the wealth of this country. That's reality.
No, thats an exaggeration if not an outright lie

Slaves were a costly mistake that were not worth all the trouble they caused

America would be just as wealthy and a lot happier and more peaceful without slavery

Last edited:
View attachment 516672

I am one of the many PACE plantation Descendents in America---my family owned black and white slaves with several members of my family being owned as well. I owe blacks NOTHING.

You being black IM2 certainly had family who owned slaves as well asshole. IF you really feel that the descendents owe those enslaved something, you should be donating all your welfare checks to others.

I don't blame. I state facts. Stop believe that white race bait bullshit. Because hites like you are the last people who I am going to listen to tell me about work. Everything whites have is due to legislation. That's a fact.

I can't even give you 25 cents for an attitude like that. You really need to get a job and start to make an effort in order to improve your life.

We are talking about things that have created what we have today. Slaves built the wealth of this country. That's reality. One you can't face. America wou;d not be richer without what slaves were made to do. You need to quit repeating that stupid ass white race baited bullshit and face reality.
No they didn’t. At best slaves created the wealth the South squandered trying to seceded from the union. Most of the wealth came from the northern and western states where slavery was never legal. If you want to make a claim that some group was responsible for the wealth of the US, it was the immigrants who settled in the major cities of the north and west. Slaves never amounted to more than a small percentage of the population and their production was limited to agriculture for the export of cheap raw materials to Britain. Wealth isn’t created by exporting low profit raw materials, it’s created by exporting and selling finished products.

New Topics

Forum List

Back