The Real Reason the Democrats are so Upset

He won 37 States to 13.

She only won 13 States!

Even with Obama's 57 States she could not win!

Millions of Illegal Russians must have voted!

anyone take notice how lefties never say that Trump won about 40 states to Hillary's 9 or ten,,,,,,its just that she won by 2.8 Million votes?...and how many people live in California?
she won the states that are 65% snowflakes

Sanctuary Cities and Illegals Voting.

before we all saw Hillary crash to the concrete/under her van, she was 8 points behind Trump,,,two days later,,,,Hillary was 15 points behind Trump.....I guess that Van Incident finally did her in.
. No, you mean the fall influenced an election ?
How do you fall 15 point behind and win an election by 3 million votes?
So when is Trump going to prove 3-6 million illegals voted?
Never.
Yet you still bought it.
You're such a dupe.
. Matters not the number, but only that it has been proven time and time again that the illegals do vote illegally, and have voted illegally. One is to many imho.
where is the proof, not an opinion?

Never.
Yet you still bought it.
You're such a dupe.
. Matters not the number, but only that it has been proven time and time again that the illegals do vote illegally, and have voted illegally. One is to many imho.

Same place The Proof is of Illegal Russian Immigrants Voting for Trump can be found!

Didn't Jill Stein have a recount in those Flip States that showed No Russians Voted?

Pesky Russians!

Maybe we should enforce immigration Law to keep the Ruskies out, eh Comrade?

after "Russian" week is over, the next congressional case will be over the fact that Hillary was 50% ahead of Trump a week before the election, therefore, she should have won, so therefore, about 30 Million Hillary votes were either tossed in the trash and/or fed to goats
When Russia week is over, the fat lady will have sung. Trump will gladly leave office to avoid prosecution
And you would wager exactly how much on that bold assertion?
Are you going to stop by and pay off, or will you give me your address also?
Just the type of dodge I expected :bsflag:

red-dawn.jpg

Never.
Yet you still bought it.
You're such a dupe.
. Good grief... I watch the news, ohh wait... LOL. Guess no one's knows the truth, not even you.

Forum List

Back