The real reason that many of those who have taken the Fauci Ouchy want EVERYONE to take it

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
It is about "FAIRNESS" to many of them.

NOT ALL OF THEM.

But MANY of them.

"It's NOT FAIR! Why do I have to take the shot, but SHE doesn't have to??!! I did my part for the country.....MAKE HER DO IT TOO!!"

It seems many also REGRET getting it, and want YOU to be FORCED to get it so they don't feel so fucking stupid.

It is as simple as that.

This thing loses like 90% of its efficacy in 6 months? Were we told that from the start?

It is not about science. That has been made clear.

Zod00twJ39HNyfZHpn6bRDXcWDo-BmplvpP9uzvOZI0.jpg

WHEN THE BOX OF MASKS HAS THIS WARNING ON IT....it is not about science.

WHEN THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION SAYS THIS ABOUT LOCKDOWNS....it is NOT about the science.

"Large scale physical distancing measures and movement restrictions, often referred to as ‘lockdowns’, can slow COVID‑19 transmission by limiting contact between people.
However, these measures can have a profound negative impact on individuals, communities, and societies by bringing social and economic life to a near stop. Such measures disproportionately affect disadvantaged groups, including people in poverty, migrants, internally displaced people and refugees, who most often live in overcrowded and under resourced settings, and depend on daily labour for subsistence."

Masks do not work, and lockdowns are bad.....but we are still doing them.

It is about control.

Last edited:
The next time your doctor has you bent over a table, with his bratwurst sized finger up your ass checking your prostrate, say "hey doc? what do you think about me getting the Moderna shot instead of Johnson and Johnson?"

Your doctor stops making money off of you if you die so he has a vested interest in your survival.

Going to Facebook to get your medical information is retarded.

I have seen it on this board NUMEROUS times.

The vaxxed cannot explain why the UNVAXXED must get the shot from a MEDICAL perspective.

It is about CONTROL. It is about COMPLIANCE. It is about POWER.

IT is DISGUSTING...and I love seeing people DISSENT!

Those who have gotten the shot, but still respect YOUR right to choose have it EXACTLY RIGHT.

They chose to get it, and they want you to choose for yourself.

THat is why this nation was founded. We are not sheep.

The next time your doctor has you bent over a table, with his bratwurst sized finger up your ass checking your prostrate, say "hey doc? what do you think about me getting the Moderna shot instead of Johnson and Johnson?"

Your doctor stops making money off of you if you die so he has a vested interest in your survival.

Going to Facebook to get your medical information is retarded.

I do not know what this means.

Who is going to FACEBOOK for medical advice?

I have not had a Facebook account for 7 years.

Some asshole on here yesterday told me to just get the shot.

How does that person know what I should do?

I’ve asked the mandatory vaxxers what they think of this short video, but they refuse to respond. I wonder why.

I’ve asked the mandatory vaxxers what they think of this short video, but they refuse to respond. I wonder why.

I saw that as well and did the SAME THING.

Possible conflict of interest??

Sponsor the "NEWS" and then the "NEWS" pushes your DRUG????

WHAT THE FUCK.

This is why they do not want people to be informed.

No one who is a mask cultist can address the warning on the box that it wont protect the spread of COVID.

NOT ALL OF THEM.

But MANY of them.

"It's NOT FAIR! Why do I have to take the shot, but SHE doesn't have to??!! I did my part for the country.....MAKE HER DO IT TOO!!"

It seems many also REGRET getting it, and want YOU to be FORCED to get it so they don't feel so fucking stupid.

It is as simple as that.

This thing loses like 90% of its efficacy in 6 months? Were we told that from the start?

WHEN THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION SAYS THIS ABOUT LOCKDOWNS....it is NOT about the science.

"Large scale physical distancing measures and movement restrictions, often referred to as ‘lockdowns’, can slow COVID‑19 transmission by limiting contact between people.
However, these measures can have a profound negative impact on individuals, communities, and societies by bringing social and economic life to a near stop. Such measures disproportionately affect disadvantaged groups, including people in poverty, migrants, internally displaced people and refugees, who most often live in overcrowded and under resourced settings, and depend on daily labour for subsistence."

It is about control.
Or maybe people just want to get past covid and regain some predictability and normalcy.

NOT ALL OF THEM.

But MANY of them.

It is as simple as that.

It is about control.
I think it just pisses them off that some people aren't submissive little pussies that can be pushed into cooperating. It's your nerve that pisses them off.

I think it just pisses them off that some people aren't submissive and orderly little pussies that will be pushed into cooperating. It's your nerve that pisses them off.
Great. HTF does that attitude help the US get past Covid in any way? You must like product shortages and the accompanying inflation.

NOT ALL OF THEM.

But MANY of them.

It is as simple as that.

It is about control.
To help keep costs lower through prevention.

Forum List

Back