The real reason people hate democrats

I detest Dimm's because they're race-baiters.
For example, the next SCOTUS nominee has to be a black woman!

I asked one of the Fascist....er, Democrats, if this is racist:

He replied:

"No, I do not think so. The President was in the White House with the retiring justice. Had he been about to announce something that was racist and illegal, he certainly would have pointed it out to him before they went before the cameras."
post #120

These people are clearly mentally deranged.

I asked one of the Fascist....er, Democrats, if this is racist:

He replied:

"No, I do not think so. The President was in the White House with the retiring justice. Had he been about to announce something that was racist and illegal, he certainly would have pointed it out to him before they went before the cameras."
post #120

These people are clearly mentally deranged.

Their racism is so deep in their blood they don't even see it.

racebating is just one crooked arrow in their not so honest quiver...

It's a major one!
They constantly use race instead of class to push their Neo-Marxist agendas. Whether it be a black female SCOTUS, so-called economic equity, supporting perps over victims, using the 1619 project to politicize education in public schools, and using imaginary voter suppression accusations; this and more is used to setup and falsely paint all Republicans as Jim Crow racists in their quest for perpetual power.

This shit has gotten old!!

You can’t act like you are helpless when your party controls the House of Representatives, the United States Senate, and the presidency

We have a two-party system in the United States of America. One of those parties ought to stand up for the people, and given the state of the Republican Party in the twenty-first century, it needs to be the Democrats

At least, according to Snopes.com and all the fact checking sites run by the DNC

View attachment 592023

You hate Biden because he over performs

View attachment 592024

You hate AOC because you all want to have sex with her, and something about her boyfriend's feet (can't remember what exactly)

View attachment 592025

You hate Obama because you are a racist

View attachment 592026

You hate Chuck U Schumer because you are an antisemite

View attachment 592027

And you hate Maxine...............well.........................because everyone does. She even hates herself.

This guy was asked about his offspring...

6006fff6e3d62500185fd1be

Forum List

Back