The real reason for face masks

Hiding in fear of a virus with a 99.44/100% survival rate and you have to be tested to know you have it.
99.974% survival rate

the entire country should be open and back to normal. This is election year propaganda, nothing more.
No, it's a deadly virus thats killing 1,000 people a day. Yes, it is unfortunate for you that it's happening during election year because it's exposing to everyone how incompetent Trump is and what a failure of leadership looks like.
BS.............you cooked the dang books.........

Every pandemic kills and always has done so............the only difference is that we destroyed the small businesses and economy over it.........the nation NEVER SHUT DOWN BEFORE.

I've shown the T cell studies time and again....40 to 60% of those tested had partial to full immunity from the other 6 strains of Corona.........meaning a whole lot of people don't know they got it....

I've shown the studies of HCL and how that cheap drug as prevention could have stopped the insanity in Nursing homes.

I've shown the airborne studies time and again..

I've shown the DNA studies and why the CDC people SHOULD BE FIRED FOR INCOMPETENCE.......they can't even send out proper guidelines for the proper procedures on the tests........

And on and on......

I've enough of Fear mongering uneducated Asses.......fitting symbol of the DNC........running around spreading Fear.......ENOUGH OF YOU.

Hiding in fear of a virus with a 99.44/100% survival rate and you have to be tested to know you have it.
99.974% survival rate

the entire country should be open and back to normal. This is election year propaganda, nothing more.
No, it's a deadly virus thats killing 1,000 people a day. Yes, it is unfortunate for you that it's happening during election year because it's exposing to everyone how incompetent Trump is and what a failure of leadership looks like.
Separate those that died because of the Wuhan virus from those that died with the Wuhan Virus and the the numbers drop way down. even the CDC admits to that fact.

99.974% survival rate

Separate those that died because of the Wuhan virus from those that died with the Wuhan Virus and the the numbers drop way down. even the CDC admits to that fact.
No, actually, they don't.

The real reason for face masks is to protect others from you if you have covid.

so your mask does not protect you? so you are wearing it only to protect others? Do you have covid?

do you see the stupidity of your statement?
No, my mask protects YOU. I have not been tested so I don’t know if I am carrying the virus. Until we are testing more and contact tracing, the masks protect everyone.

You want the economy to start to recover don’t you? I know I do. Well, the fastest and safest way to do that is for everyone to wear a damn mask.

i get it, you believe that BS. so wear your little mask and leave the rest of us alone to make our own decisions, thats what the constitution says---------------freedom.

The economy is recovering (except in the dem run states and cities which are burning). the morbidity rate for covid is less than .5% and the vast majority of those are old people with serious medical conditions.

florida just lifted all covid restrictions, lets see what happens there in the next few weeks. If there is no spike in covid deaths in Fla will you admit that the restrictions and masks were a hoax?

Yes, stupid little fish, I believe the SCIENCE. I realize in your fact free world that science and scientific fact is "BS", but on Earth One, it is FACT. And, yes, I will continue to wear the mask because I'm an American patriot that cares about my fellow citizens. You are an asshole that doesn't. It's fitting that you worship an Orange wannabe dictator that also doesn't care about his fellow citizens. He thinks you are disgusting. As long as he is protected, he doesn't care about others, just like you.

‘I’m On A Stage, And It’s Very Far Away’: Trump Defends Indoor Rally

And the Constitution is just fine with mask mandates and stay at home orders.

I don't know how you do math in Trumpland, but again here on Earth One 220,000 deaths and 7 million Americans infected is not .5%. Do that math again. It's much higher than .5%. And those are people, asshole, Americans. Does it really have to touch you personally for you to give a shit that 1,000 people are dying every day in America?

When Florida sees a huge spike in cases, will you wear the mask?

the .5% is the mortality rate. there are 330,000,000 people in the USA, can you calculate what per centage 220,000 is of 330,000,000? if you can, run that math and get back to us. or run to your basement and hide like your hero senile Joe.

1,000 people a day. That's a 9/11 event every three days. You motherfuckers made us get full body scans when terrorists killed 3,000 but you can't see your way to wearing a mask when hundreds of thousands are dying. You are a sick, selfish prick.

You didn't answer the question cowardly little fish. When Florida sees a spike in cases, will you wear the mask?

There's something out there even more deadly to the weakest among us....

According to the CDC, there are approximately 1800 abortions per day in the US...

Will you come out against this needless killing?

so your mask does not protect you? so you are wearing it only to protect others? Do you have covid?

No, my mask protects YOU. I have not been tested so I don’t know if I am carrying the virus. Until we are testing more and contact tracing, the masks protect everyone.

You want the economy to start to recover don’t you? I know I do. Well, the fastest and safest way to do that is for everyone to wear a damn mask.

i get it, you believe that BS. so wear your little mask and leave the rest of us alone to make our own decisions, thats what the constitution says---------------freedom.

The economy is recovering (except in the dem run states and cities which are burning). the morbidity rate for covid is less than .5% and the vast majority of those are old people with serious medical conditions.

florida just lifted all covid restrictions, lets see what happens there in the next few weeks. If there is no spike in covid deaths in Fla will you admit that the restrictions and masks were a hoax?

Yes, stupid little fish, I believe the SCIENCE. I realize in your fact free world that science and scientific fact is "BS", but on Earth One, it is FACT. And, yes, I will continue to wear the mask because I'm an American patriot that cares about my fellow citizens. You are an asshole that doesn't. It's fitting that you worship an Orange wannabe dictator that also doesn't care about his fellow citizens. He thinks you are disgusting. As long as he is protected, he doesn't care about others, just like you.

I don't know how you do math in Trumpland, but again here on Earth One 220,000 deaths and 7 million Americans infected is not .5%. Do that math again. It's much higher than .5%. And those are people, asshole, Americans. Does it really have to touch you personally for you to give a shit that 1,000 people are dying every day in America?

the .5% is the mortality rate. there are 330,000,000 people in the USA, can you calculate what per centage 220,000 is of 330,000,000? if you can, run that math and get back to us. or run to your basement and hide like your hero senile Joe.

1,000 people a day. That's a 9/11 event every three days. You motherfuckers made us get full body scans when terrorists killed 3,000 but you can't see your way to wearing a mask when hundreds of thousands are dying. You are a sick, selfish prick.

You didn't answer the question cowardly little fish. When Florida sees a spike in cases, will you wear the mask?

According to the CDC, there are approximately 1800 abortions per day in the US...

Non Sequitur much? Abortion is currently a legal, valid, medical procedure. Might not be in all 50 states before too long, but that's a discussion for another thread.

Non Sequitur much? Abortion is currently a legal, valid, medical procedure. Might not be in all 50 states before too long, but that's a discussion for another thread.

I'm just using your own reasoning....

Oh, and more on topic...Will I wear the mask? Not because you demand it..IF I wear a mask, it is my decision...This is a free nation, for the time being...

99.974% survival rate

Still ignoring your beloved CDC which you worshipped when it locked us down but you belittle when they say that out of your cherished 1,000 dead only 60 died of Covid and Covid alone

99.974% survival rate

Still ignoring your beloved CDC which you worshipped when it locked us down but you belittle when they say that out of your cherished 1,000 dead only 60 died of Covid and Covid alone
No, actually they don't. The CDC displays quite prominently on their site that over 200,000 Americans are now dead because of COVID. (Many because of a failure of leadership at a national level)

99.974% survival rate

Yes, yes they do

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade. This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!
Wow, republican stupidity is endemic.

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade. This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!
Wow the unbelievable gullibility of liberals

99.974% survival rate

No, actually they don't. The CDC displays quite prominently on their site that over 200,000 Americans are now dead because of COVID. (Many because of a failure of leadership at a national level)
I disagree, most if not all are due to a failure of leadership at the national level.

Wow the unbelievable gullibility of liberals
I know! We're just so prone to believing in facts and science it's unreal!

99.974% survival rate

Yes, yes they do
CDC has not reduced the death count related to COVID-19

For example, people died with diabetes not because of it, said Dr. William Schaffner, an infectious-diseases expert at Vanderbilt University.​
"If it hadn't been for the COVID virus infection, these people would be living today," he said. "So yes, although they have contributing underlying chronic health factors, it's still the COVID virus that killed them."​

We're just so prone to believing in facts and science it's unreal!
We already know you are prone to believe in unreal "facts." Are you still sticking with Russian Collusion?
You mean the collusion that was proven in the Mueller report?

What was not proven was criminal conspiracy.

We're just so prone to believing in facts and science it's unreal!
We already know you are prone to believe in unreal "facts." Are you still sticking with Russian Collusion?
You mean the collusion that was proven in the Mueller report?

What was not proven was criminal conspiracy.
And the recently released republican lead senate intelligence committee's report as well.

Forum List

Back