The real reason for face masks

The real reason for face masks is to protect others from you if you have covid.

so your mask does not protect you? so you are wearing it only to protect others? Do you have covid?

do you see the stupidity of your statement?
You finally after seven months figured out what masks are for. Good on you. :)

I figured it out long ago, its you who is still confused. I know what they are for: to turn the population into nameless faceless compliant sheep who follow the instructions of their masters in every way.

the only problem is that, unlike you, most americans see through this hoax and refuse to comply and be dominated by the super elites and idiotic hollywood lunatics.

so, one final time. Does your mask protect you or not?

Masks are about control.

One of the main reasons for masks is to use as leverage to get people to take the coming vaccine. This very quick video from this ICU nurse explains that:

Then ask Trump to change his own policy ...... wear mask. Trump policy should say don’t wear mask.

Nurse is just making a very dumb stupid opinion. Nurses face or handle sick people. It is heavily recommend that they take flu shots. If you don’t so this dumb nurse will not get sick or give a flu virus to her patients. If you don’t take flu shots.

Why should I ask Trump? I don't even live in the US, but even if I did, I don't put my trust in politicians, and his actions on COVID-1984 have just corroborated what I've said about him from the start... but that's another topic.

What the nurse said is absolutely true, and your response just shows how brainwashed you are.

Then wear a stupid mask so you don’t get sick or make your patients sicker. It’s that simple.

a-mask-for-you.jpg

Why should it matter where you live? I am basing members based from their post. If you don’t live here how do you even know the the real life, current events, traditions behaviors, in this country? So where do you rely or where do you get your information from? But you have the audacity to give me a dumb picture that shows how immature you are. I don’t trust the politicians either especially Trump.

Wearing a mask is heavily recommended by scientists, doctors, hospitals and medical experts. Who should we listen? The ignorant people?

Nurse job was sworn to protect the sick not to spread bad information.

You really don't get it. At all. You're being played big time, and like most average TV-watching people, you have fallen for it.

I make my decision based from science. Who should we listen to? Trump? You?

science says that a .3 micron mask cannot stop a .0125 micron virus cell, either coming in or going out and science also says that only the very best masks are .3. Most have much less filtering capacity. That is science my ignorant little friend.

so your mask does not protect you? so you are wearing it only to protect others? Do you have covid?

No, my mask protects YOU. I have not been tested so I don’t know if I am carrying the virus. Until we are testing more and contact tracing, the masks protect everyone.

You want the economy to start to recover don’t you? I know I do. Well, the fastest and safest way to do that is for everyone to wear a damn mask.

i get it, you believe that BS. so wear your little mask and leave the rest of us alone to make our own decisions, thats what the constitution says---------------freedom.

The economy is recovering (except in the dem run states and cities which are burning). the morbidity rate for covid is less than .5% and the vast majority of those are old people with serious medical conditions.

florida just lifted all covid restrictions, lets see what happens there in the next few weeks. If there is no spike in covid deaths in Fla will you admit that the restrictions and masks were a hoax?

Masks are about control.

One of the main reasons for masks is to use as leverage to get people to take the coming vaccine. This very quick video from this ICU nurse explains that:

Then ask Trump to change his own policy ...... wear mask. Trump policy should say don’t wear mask.

Nurse is just making a very dumb stupid opinion. Nurses face or handle sick people. It is heavily recommend that they take flu shots. If you don’t so this dumb nurse will not get sick or give a flu virus to her patients. If you don’t take flu shots. Then wear a stupid mask so you don’t get sick or make your patients sicker. It’s that simple.

Totally wrong.
1. If a nurse gets the flu, which they still do even if they get vaccinated, then you want them to feel bad enough to stay home.
Flu shots do NOT prevent you from getting and spreading flu at all.
They actually increase the spread because they make you feel better, good enough to still show up for work, even when you should stay home because you could spread it.

2. A mask is not going to make much difference.
You will still have virus on your hands if you are sick.
The ONLY prevention is to stay home if you are sick.

1. Technically you are right but in reality you are totally wrong and misinformed. True you can still or might get a flu after vaccination But the percentage of that is extremely very low. If you you are right then we should have a massive flu infections in hospitals and clinics. Don’t you think?
2. Mask. Wrong again. Mask is to prevent the slow or spread of the virus. So you don’t infect me or I don’t infect you. If you are sick go to a hospital.

how do masks prevent the spread if the mask wearer does not have covid? How can you spread something that you don't have? and before you say it, yes we don't know if we have it or not if we are asymptomatic. However both CDC and WHO have said that there is no evidence that asymptomatic people can transmit the virus.

I fully support mask wearing for those who have active symptoms of covid and for those who must be in close contact with them. For everyone else-----------------NO

Masks are about control.

Nurse is just making a very dumb stupid opinion. Nurses face or handle sick people. It is heavily recommend that they take flu shots. If you don’t so this dumb nurse will not get sick or give a flu virus to her patients. If you don’t take flu shots. Then wear a stupid mask so you don’t get sick or make your patients sicker. It’s that simple.

Totally wrong.
1. If a nurse gets the flu, which they still do even if they get vaccinated, then you want them to feel bad enough to stay home.
Flu shots do NOT prevent you from getting and spreading flu at all.
They actually increase the spread because they make you feel better, good enough to still show up for work, even when you should stay home because you could spread it.

2. A mask is not going to make much difference.
You will still have virus on your hands if you are sick.
The ONLY prevention is to stay home if you are sick.

1. Technically you are right but in reality you are totally wrong and misinformed. True you can still or might get a flu after vaccination But the percentage of that is extremely very low. If you you are right then we should have a massive flu infections in hospitals and clinics. Don’t you think?
2. Mask. Wrong again. Mask is to prevent the slow or spread of the virus. So you don’t infect me or I don’t infect you. If you are sick go to a hospital.

how do masks prevent the spread if the mask wearer does not have covid? How can you spread something that you don't have? and before you say it, yes we don't know if we have it or not if we are asymptomatic. However both CDC and WHO have said that there is no evidence that asymptomatic people can transmit the virus.

I fully support mask wearing for those who have active symptoms of covid and for those who must be in close contact with them. For everyone else-----------------NO

She’s been brainwashed to believe that everyone, healthy or not, could be the “enemy.” (Oooooh, COVID is so scary!!! What’s the survival rate, 99.9666%? Come on people, everyone should be cowering in fear in their homes, wearing masks at all times!!!) :aargh: :ack-1: :laugh2: She’s reacting in the exact way the PTSB want people to react, to think of others as the enemy, to be suspicious of everyone, to live in perpetual fear....because fearful people are easy to control.

And that is exactly what is happening, these fearful dupes are allowing authoritarian criminals to get away with power grabs and numerous draconian agendas, which the dupes seem to be completely oblivious to, because they’re only paying attention to what the TV tells them to pay attention to.

Last edited:
Masks are about control.

Nurse is just making a very dumb stupid opinion. Nurses face or handle sick people. It is heavily recommend that they take flu shots. If you don’t so this dumb nurse will not get sick or give a flu virus to her patients. If you don’t take flu shots.

Why should I ask Trump? I don't even live in the US, but even if I did, I don't put my trust in politicians, and his actions on COVID-1984 have just corroborated what I've said about him from the start... but that's another topic.

What the nurse said is absolutely true, and your response just shows how brainwashed you are.

Then wear a stupid mask so you don’t get sick or make your patients sicker. It’s that simple.

a-mask-for-you.jpg

Why should it matter where you live? I am basing members based from their post. If you don’t live here how do you even know the the real life, current events, traditions behaviors, in this country? So where do you rely or where do you get your information from? But you have the audacity to give me a dumb picture that shows how immature you are. I don’t trust the politicians either especially Trump.

Wearing a mask is heavily recommended by scientists, doctors, hospitals and medical experts. Who should we listen? The ignorant people?

Nurse job was sworn to protect the sick not to spread bad information.

You really don't get it. At all. You're being played big time, and like most average TV-watching people, you have fallen for it.

I make my decision based from science. Who should we listen to? Trump? You?

science says that a .3 micron mask cannot stop a .0125 micron virus cell, either coming in or going out and science also says that only the very best masks are .3. Most have much less filtering capacity. That is science my ignorant little friend.

No, my mask protects YOU. I have not been tested so I don’t know if I am carrying the virus. Until we are testing more and contact tracing, the masks protect everyone.

You want the economy to start to recover don’t you? I know I do. Well, the fastest and safest way to do that is for everyone to wear a damn mask.

i get it, you believe that BS. so wear your little mask and leave the rest of us alone to make our own decisions, thats what the constitution says---------------freedom.

The economy is recovering (except in the dem run states and cities which are burning). the morbidity rate for covid is less than .5% and the vast majority of those are old people with serious medical conditions.

florida just lifted all covid restrictions, lets see what happens there in the next few weeks. If there is no spike in covid deaths in Fla will you admit that the restrictions and masks were a hoax?

Yes, stupid little fish, I believe the SCIENCE. I realize in your fact free world that science and scientific fact is "BS", but on Earth One, it is FACT. And, yes, I will continue to wear the mask because I'm an American patriot that cares about my fellow citizens. You are an asshole that doesn't. It's fitting that you worship an Orange wannabe dictator that also doesn't care about his fellow citizens. He thinks you are disgusting. As long as he is protected, he doesn't care about others, just like you.

‘I’m On A Stage, And It’s Very Far Away’: Trump Defends Indoor Rally

And the Constitution is just fine with mask mandates and stay at home orders.

I don't know how you do math in Trumpland, but again here on Earth One 220,000 deaths and 7 million Americans infected is not .5%. Do that math again. It's much higher than .5%. And those are people, asshole, Americans. Does it really have to touch you personally for you to give a shit that 1,000 people are dying every day in America?

When Florida sees a huge spike in cases, will you wear the mask?

However both CDC and WHO have said that there is no evidence that asymptomatic people can transmit the virus.

You keep repeating the same lies despite being shown the facts.

Can COVID-19 be spread by asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic exposure?
A recent summary of the latest data by the CDC shows that about two-thirds of the COVID-19 transmissions in the U.S. come from people not showing symptoms – either because their cases are asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic. According to the CDC, this “underscores the importance of social distancing, including the avoidance of congregate settings, to reduce COVID-19 spread.”

However both CDC and WHO have said that there is no evidence that asymptomatic people can transmit the virus.

A recent summary of the latest data by the CDC shows that about two-thirds of the COVID-19 transmissions in the U.S. come from people not showing symptoms – either because their cases are asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic. According to the CDC, this “underscores the importance of social distancing, including the avoidance of congregate settings, to reduce COVID-19 spread.”

and in response you cite sources that said "masks are not necessary" before they said "you must wear a mask". Its all BS witchey, wake up and smell reality. Its designed to turn us into compliant sheep, and it worked on you.

Yes, stupid little fish, I believe the SCIENCE. I realize in your fact free world that science and scientific fact is "BS", but on Earth One, it is FACT. And, yes, I will continue to wear the mask because I'm an American patriot that cares about my fellow citizens. You are an asshole that doesn't. It's fitting that you worship an Orange wannabe dictator that also doesn't care about his fellow citizens. He thinks you are disgusting. As long as he is protected, he doesn't care about others, just like you.

I don't know how you do math in Trumpland, but again here on Earth One 220,000 deaths and 7 million Americans infected is not .5%. Do that math again. It's much higher than .5%. And those are people, asshole, Americans. Does it really have to touch you personally for you to give a shit that 1,000 people are dying every day in America?

the .5% is the mortality rate. there are 330,000,000 people in the USA, can you calculate what per centage 220,000 is of 330,000,000? if you can, run that math and get back to us. or run to your basement and hide like your hero senile Joe.

When florida does not see a spike in cases will you admit that you are FOS? I don't live in Fla so I cannot benefit from a governor who sees reality and wants to save the economy of his state. Our stupid dem governor and our even more stupid mayor are determined to destroy this state and city because they think people in a destroyed economy will somehow vote for sleepy Joe and the Ho. This whole virus thing would have been over months ago if this was not an election year, everyone with a working brain knows that.

Lee specializes in DNA sequencing-based diagnostic tests and, using his expertise, he re-tested a series of samples from the Nutmeg State and found that two out of 10 positives were actually false.

That’s right folks. The CDC issued guidelines for COVID-19 testing that their own research shows are bound to mean that a lot of people not infected by the virus would get back test results falsely saying they were.

Moreover, even running samples through the 33 cycles the New York Times mentions as the cutoff point in the CDC’s research appears to be way too much amplification.

One paper the CDC cites reports finding no “live” virus in any samples whose cycle threshold is greater than 24. And, even the CDC found a lot more samples that had no live virus than they did samples that did for cycle thresholds between 24 and 33.

Moreover, a pooled analysis of several different studies by a team of researchers at Oxford also concluded that positive PCR test results from samples with cycle thresholds over 24 shouldn’t be taken to indicate the presence of any actual virus.

and in response you cite sources that said "masks are not necessary" before they said "you must wear a mask". Its all BS witchey, wake up and smell reality. Its designed to turn us into compliant sheep, and it worked on you.
YOU cited the CDC you fucking dolt. This was YOU.

I simply showed how incredibly misinformed you are. Both the CDC and the WHO say that asymptomatic people can transmit the virus. Stop spreading misinformation.

the .5% is the mortality rate. there are 330,000,000 people in the USA, can you calculate what per centage 220,000 is of 330,000,000? if you can, run that math and get back to us. or run to your basement and hide like your hero senile Joe.

1,000 people a day. That's a 9/11 event every three days. You motherfuckers made us get full body scans when terrorists killed 3,000 but you can't see your way to wearing a mask when hundreds of thousands are dying. You are a sick, selfish prick.

You didn't answer the question cowardly little fish. When Florida sees a spike in cases, will you wear the mask?

YOU cited the CDC you fucking dolt. This was YOU.

I simply showed how incredibly misinformed you are. Both the CDC and the WHO say that asymptomatic people can transmit the virus. Stop spreading misinformation.
The CDC been wrong so many dang times they don't need to be listened too.........their projections wrong....not as bad as the WHO........

Test kits.........crappy off the starting line......

Even today the DNA tests are giving massive FALSE POSITIVES because they are too stupid to send out guidelines to know the proper centrifuge turns for a test giving massive false POSITIVES......But oh well THAT FITS THE NARRATIVE OF PANIC.........FEAR.......

They didn't show the HCL studies endorsed by Fauci which showed it worked..

They didn't show the 2003 studies that showed it would be airborne...........they didn't show the studies of how cloth masks can give you bacterial infections

THEY SUCK HAIRY BALLS.......no one should listen to the ass clowns anyways.

Hiding in fear of a virus with a 99.44/100% survival rate and you have to be tested to know you have it.
99.974% survival rate

the entire country should be open and back to normal. This is election year propaganda, nothing more.
No, it's a deadly virus thats killing 1,000 people a day. Yes, it is unfortunate for you that it's happening during election year because it's exposing to everyone how incompetent Trump is and what a failure of leadership looks like.

Forum List

Back