The real reason for face masks

If you are in your car by yourself with a mask on then please turn In Your license. We do not fear any infection from you other than infectious stupidity.
If I'm only driving a short distance, I'll leave mine on. I use the kind that tie rather than loop on the ears. They aren't as easy to take off and put on but are so much more comfortable if you have to wear one all day.

If you are in your car by yourself with a mask on then please turn In Your license. We do not fear any infection from you other than infectious stupidity.
If I'm only driving a short distance, I'll leave mine on. I use the kind that tie rather than loop on the ears. They aren't as easy to take off and put on but are so much more comfortable if you have to wear one all day.

Masks have been shown to increase blood CO2 by a factor of 8, and greatly decrease blood O2 levels. So you should not wear them any more than necessary.

Masks have been shown to increase blood CO2 by a factor of 8, and greatly decrease blood O2 levels. So you should not wear them any more than necessary.
It's so weird how y'alls "facts" never have associated links.

Myth: Wearing a mask will increase the amount of carbon dioxide I breathe and will make me sick.
For many years, health care providers have worn masks for extended periods of time with no adverse health reactions. The CDC recommends wearing cloth masks while in public, and this option is very breathable. There is no risk of hypoxia, which is lower oxygen levels, in healthy adults. Carbon dioxide will freely diffuse through your mask as you breathe.

The real reason for face masks is to protect others from you if you have covid.
Nah---------its to dehumanize people like muslims do their women with their burkas and to make them feel isolated. Apparently, the one world order is trying psychological warfare against us....
An actual example of Poe's Law...wow.

This is a troll meme by fallacy of hasty generalization. For the ill woman above, there are a 100 more who cannot be culture shamed as OrangeCat has failed to do.
The fact that you were triggered by a cartoon says more about you than the cartoon, kid.

The triggering is all Orangecat as usual. The cartoon reminds him he has no real reason to oppose face masks.

How about this? You don't want to wear a mask? Stay home.

How about this: if you are scared of covid, stay home. Let the rest of us make our own choices and live our lives as we choose.
Nope, the law is on our side (of reality) and not yours, Redfish. So you will comply or stay home or pay the price.

there is no LAW involved here, you ignorant fool. No federal or state or city has passed a law regarding mask wearing.
Does Google not work for you? The internet is literally at your fingertips and still you remain woefully ignorant.

and you cite Berkley as a legitimate example, you really are dumb

I gave you a list of all the places in California where masks are mandated by law...then followed up with the entire country. I'd say "stop being an ignorant Trumptard", but I might as well say "Sun, stop coming up".

mask mandates are a direct attack on individual freedom and a violation of the constitution. Using the screwed up state of california as an example just shows how ignorant you are and what a sheep you have become. the fires going on out there are the direct result of stupid libtardian policies that restrict common sense forest management, the dried up farmland is the direct result of stupid libtardian policies that put a tiny fish ahead of human beings, allowing good fresh water to be dumped into the ocean rather than used to produce food for humans. Stupid, stupid, and stupid.
There is only ONE STATE without some sort of mask mandate, you ignorant deplorable.

Why do challenges to mask mandates keep failing? Oh that’s right...because they are perfectly Constitutional.

three weeks ago we were at a wedding. there were probably 150 people from all over the country and not a single mask. there was normal social interaction--hugging, kissing, talking, eating, dancing, etc. and not a single person has come down with the dreaded chinese virus. If it is so fricken prevalent and soooooo dangerous, how do you explain that?

The morbidity rates from covid are below 1%. Why? because the medical community now knows how to treat it. Compared to the annual flu, heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, hep C, and others, covid is a minor player.

Face it witchey, you are a victim of a left wing scam. Your gullibility is legendary. Dumb as a sack of onions.

How about this? You don't want to wear a mask? Stay home.

How about this: if you are scared of covid, stay home. Let the rest of us make our own choices and live our lives as we choose.
Nope, the law is on our side (of reality) and not yours, Redfish. So you will comply or stay home or pay the price.

there is no LAW involved here, you ignorant fool. No federal or state or city has passed a law regarding mask wearing.
Does Google not work for you? The internet is literally at your fingertips and still you remain woefully ignorant.

and you cite Berkley as a legitimate example, you really are dumb

I gave you a list of all the places in California where masks are mandated by law...then followed up with the entire country. I'd say "stop being an ignorant Trumptard", but I might as well say "Sun, stop coming up".
Preach sister, show those cities and counties, point them out to Redfish, and then gaff and fillet his other arguments.

sorry jakey, but the old dried up seabuscuit has never won any argument with me on any topic and never will because, like you, she is full of liberal BS
Oh please. I spank you every single time...until you cry and pretend to ignore me.

I am not the least bit interested in your sexual fantasies. Try the spanking on one of your girlfriends.

The real reason for face masks is to protect others from you if you have covid.

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade. This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!

This post is rated retarded.jpg

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade. This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!

Viruses are microscopic. We don't wear masks for the flu, no one says we should do that.

The reason for the masks is to get Americans used to the idea of being subservient to government. Sadly people can't see that when they hear it.

Doctors originally told the truth, don't wear them

Forum List

Back