The real reason for face masks

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade. This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!
Sweden tried the herd immunity approach. It didn't work out very well

Facts dont matter
They are suspiciously supposedly frightened to death about their health and they want others to comply with their emotional falsehoods

You are lying again. Sweden is already through the worst of the disease, their mortality rate is one of the lowest in Europe and their economy didn't suffer.

Of note: A study published in the Journal of Royal Society of Medicine on Tuesday that examined infection rates in Sweden compared to other countries found it "continued persistence of higher infection and mortality ... well beyond the few critical weeks period seen in Denmark, Finland and Norway, whose rapid lockdown measures seem to have been initially more successful in curtailing the infection surge."

.............. There are no historical observations or scientific studies that support the confinement by quarantine of groups of possibly infected people for extended periods in order to slow the spread of influenza. A World Health Organization (WHO) Writing Group, after reviewing the literature and considering contemporary international experience, concluded that “forced isolation and quarantine are ineffective and impractical.” Despite this recommendation by experts, mandatory large-scale quarantine continues to be considered as an option by some authorities and government officials.

The negative consequences of large-scale quarantine are so extreme (forced confinement of sick people with the well; complete restriction of movement of large populations; difficulty in getting critical supplies, medicines, and food to people inside the quarantine zone) that this mitigation measure should be eliminated from serious consideration. Evidence Keeps Piling up: Lockdowns Don’t Work

The authors identified a negative association between the number of days to any lockdown and the total reported cases per million, where a longer time prior to implementation of any lockdown was associated with a lower number of detected cases per million.” . . . https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20)30244-3/fulltext
Facts don’t matter. They are suspiciously supposedly frightened to death about their health and have succeeded in imposing the responsibility for their own health on others

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade. This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!

You are lying again. Sweden is already through the worst of the disease, their mortality rate is one of the lowest in Europe and their economy didn't suffer.

Of note: A study published in the Journal of Royal Society of Medicine on Tuesday that examined infection rates in Sweden compared to other countries found it "continued persistence of higher infection and mortality ... well beyond the few critical weeks period seen in Denmark, Finland and Norway, whose rapid lockdown measures seem to have been initially more successful in curtailing the infection surge."

MORTALITY RATE. Moron! That's the number that matters. COVID is like the flu. We are all going to get it eventually. The issue is surviving it.

Fuck you people are stupid.

READ, dumb ass Trumptard.

So that is what your "herd immunity" (without a vaccine) will get you, hundreds of thousands MORE dead Americans.

except that isn't so. but hey, nice try.

From YOUR link...but, hey, lame try

A total of 5,810 Swedes have died of Covid-19 - significantly higher than its neighbours Norway, Denmark and Finland.

A total of 5,810 Swedes have died of Covid-19 - significantly higher than its neighbours Norway, Denmark and Finland.

How many Swedes have died from Covid in the last month? Maybe you should reread my OP and try again...

How many Swedes have died from Covid in the last month? Maybe you should reread my OP and try again...
The time element begins from the first day of the first month, not from last month.

More Swedes have died combined than in Denmark, Norway, and Finland.

Should We All Be Wearing Face Masks? Here's Why Experts ...
www.sciencealert.com › this-is-why-advice-on-whether-you-should-w...

Apr 9, 2020 - Understanding the spread. To examine this, we need to first look at how coronavirus spreads and how masks might stop it. 010 mask graph ...
When and how to use masks - World Health Organization
www.who.int › ... › Advice for the public

WHO's guidance and advice on the use of masks to protect against and limit the spread of COVID-19.
Coronavirus Face Masks: Types & When to Use | Johns ...
www.hopkinsmedicine.org › conditions-and-diseases › coronavirus

Aug 20, 2020 - Should I wear a face mask or covering for coronavirus protection? ... In Maryland, face masks or coverings have been required in retail stores ...

Do face masks really reduce coronavirus spread? Experts ...
www.livescience.com › are-face-masks-effective-reducing-coronaviru...

Jun 2, 2020 - But the evidence for the efficacy of surgical or homemade masks is limited, and masks aren't the most important protection against the ...
Why Wearing A Face Mask Is Important - Universal Medical Inc.
blog.universalmedicalinc.com › wearing-face-mask-important

Wearing a face mask will help prevent the spread of infection and prevent the individual from contracting any airborne infectious germs. When someone coughs, ...

ok jake winger, if you want to live your life with a mask on, go for it. but those of us who actually have working minds may choose not to. Its called freedom, fool. If you choose to be a sheep to the government master, go for it. Real americans see the danger in that and will resist it to the death. Life without liberty is slavery. You are too stupid to understand that.
No, it isn't "freedom" to risk exposing others to a deadly virus. It isn't "freedom" not to wear a seatbelt. Somebody is selling you a wooden nickel and you can't buy enough. Not wearing a mask isn't freedom, its being REALLY fucking dumb for free.

If your mask protects you (why else would you wear it) then why do I need one to protect you? I don't have covid or any symptoms of it, so how would a mask protect anyone from me? and yeah, I get it, you are about to say, "you don't know if you have it" Well the CDC has said that asymptomatic people cannot transmit the virus. CDC has also recently corrected itself and said that only a small percentage of people who were included in the victim count actually died from covid, dying WITH covid is not the same as dying FROM covid.

this whole fiasco was designed by China and the NWO assholes to see how easily americans could be turned into obedient sheep. It worked on you, which is no surprise.
Seriously, how can you be so grossly misinformed when you have the internet at your fingertips? Yes, asymptomatic individuals can still spread the virus.

The remaining 89 of the 110 asymptomatic patients did not develop symptoms over the course of a 20- to 26-day follow-up timeframe, according to the researchers. However, they found that the asymptomatic patients had as large of a viral load in their noses, throats, and lungs as patients who were infected with the coronavirus and developed symptoms of Covid-19.
Further, the researchers found that asymptomatic patients carried the virus nearly as long as symptomatic patients. Almost 34% of the asymptomatic patients tested negative for the novel coronavirus after 14 days, and that percentage grew to 75% after 21 days. In comparison, 29.6% of the symptomatic patients tested negative after 14 days, and just under 70% tested negative after 21 days.

And, no, the CDC has not revised it's numbers. There are still over 180,000 Americans dead from COVID.

wrong again witchey, dying WITH covid is not dying FROM covid. so if an overweight old person with diabetes and emphysema dies and they find evidence of covid in the autopsy, what did he die of? Are you really as ignorant as you seem to be?
Yes, Fishy, they are. If not for COVID they would not be dead.

Almost 200,000 Americans are now dead due to COVID. How many are from Trump's mishandling?

Facts spank you again.

just a couple of facts for you. Trump banned travel from china and the EU earlier than any democrat recommended and in fact earlier than the CDC and WHO recommended. At that same time Pelosi was telling people to come to Chinatown to party and Biden was calling Trump xenophobic, Over half of the deaths ascribed to covid have been in nursing homes and have been people with serious underlying medical issues.

you used the word "mishandling" tell me specifically what Biden or any democrat would have done differently. Would they have built temporary hospitals faster? NO. Would they have gotten the public/private sector building ventilators and PPE faster? NO. Would they have banned travel faster? NO. Would they have created a covid task force with the best experts in the country faster? NO.

You have become nothing but a dem/lib lie repeater. your credibility on this forum is zero. Thats a shame because I think you are actually a pretty intelligent person.

More than died in Norway, Denmark and Finland.

Sweden has twice as many people as Norway, Denmark or Finland. Sweden has about 10 million, the other three have about 5 million each. So it makes sense that Sweden would have the most cases. nice try, but FAIL

except that isn't so. but hey, nice try.

From YOUR link...but, hey, lame try

yeah, and Sweden has twice as many people, moron.

Wearing your mask is to protect others, Redfish, not you.

The wet flour motif is stupid. It is a fallacy of false equivalency.

protect others from what? I don't have it. How can I transmit something that I don't have? If anything, the mask is to protect the wearer. If your mask does not protect you why are you wearing it?
You can dispute CDC guidelines all you want, and you will never be right. You wear the mask to protect others from you.

why do you wear one? if not to protect yourself? If others wearing them protects you, why do you need one? If you go into a grocery store and everyone but you is wearing a mask, are you safe? We have a mask mandate here, except when you are eating or drinking, does covid stop moving when we are consuming food? This whole thing makes no sense.
It has been explained to you. You don't or won't get it. That is your problem and no one else.

I asked you a logical question, and you reply with bullshit. typical libtardian.

by the way, how can you and your sock rightwinger be on line at the same time? do you have two computers?
Your questions were logically and politely answered.

ps: have you considered that RW and I are not the same person?

Quit being silly.

you said "you wear the mask to protect others" I asked if you wear one to protect yourself, you answered with bullshit talking points and zero logic. CDC and WHO have both said that asymptomatic persons cannot transmit it, so if I dont have it or have it with no symptoms, my wearing a mask protects no one. Are you really going to post here that you dont wear a mask to protect yourself?

you and RW say the same things and use the same words and phrasing, so its logical to assume that you may be one person with two user names. I cannot prove it and you cannot disprove it. You are rarely on line with both names at the same time, so again, logic says that you are one person. I really dont care but deception seems to be a left wing trait these days.

When did they say THAT?

Maybe you are just not informed.

two week ago. look it up. my role here is not to be your teacher, educate yourself then you might not appear to ignorant.

Wow, and the Dems have even convinced other countries to use masks too!

They're so evil!

People in other countries are as gullible as americans are. the only winner in this virus crap is China, which is the exact reason why they released it on the world.

The WHO said so! The CDC said so!

Trump is a Monster for not wearing a fake mask, er, I mean face mask!

Wearing your mask is to protect others, Redfish, not you.

The wet flour motif is stupid. It is a fallacy of false equivalency.

protect others from what? I don't have it. How can I transmit something that I don't have? If anything, the mask is to protect the wearer. If your mask does not protect you why are you wearing it?
You can dispute CDC guidelines all you want, and you will never be right. You wear the mask to protect others from you.

why do you wear one? if not to protect yourself? If others wearing them protects you, why do you need one? If you go into a grocery store and everyone but you is wearing a mask, are you safe? We have a mask mandate here, except when you are eating or drinking, does covid stop moving when we are consuming food? This whole thing makes no sense.
It has been explained to you. You don't or won't get it. That is your problem and no one else.

I asked you a logical question, and you reply with bullshit. typical libtardian.

by the way, how can you and your sock rightwinger be on line at the same time? do you have two computers?
Your questions were logically and politely answered.

ps: have you considered that RW and I are not the same person?

Quit being silly.

you said "you wear the mask to protect others" I asked if you wear one to protect yourself, you answered with bullshit talking points and zero logic. CDC and WHO have both said that asymptomatic persons cannot transmit it, so if I dont have it or have it with no symptoms, my wearing a mask protects no one. Are you really going to post here that you dont wear a mask to protect yourself?

you and RW say the same things and use the same words and phrasing, so its logical to assume that you may be one person with two user names. I cannot prove it and you cannot disprove it. You are rarely on line with both names at the same time, so again, logic says that you are one person. I really dont care but deception seems to be a left wing trait these days.

When did they say THAT?

Maybe you are just not informed.

two week ago. look it up. my role here is not to be your teacher, educate yourself then you might not appear to ignorant.
I actually like the Admiral until he got stupid and became a social justice warrior.......then played the you killed the women and work BS on me...............

Cloth masks are BS...........and to accuse someone of basically killing that women is INSANE.......those vulnerable to this should have done as he did and get a better mask...........

The lady who died may have had issues unknown.......idk........but pandemics kill people........Flu kills people....diabetes and so forth............You don't shut the country down........and don't go to tyranny for it........

It is also not good for you to breath into a rag..so bacteria forms and may give you a staff infection from hell ......

Too bad I had to iggy his pompus ass........he was actually pretty smart in other areas even though and asshole......I can deal with assholes if they got it together.

Accusing me of killing that women over cloth masks.......crossed the line.

Sweden has twice as many people as Norway, Denmark or Finland. Sweden has about 10 million, the other three have about 5 million each. So it makes sense that Sweden would have the most cases. nice try, but FAIL
Post the numbers and you will see that Sweden exceeds the numerical ratio by far of 2 to 1 of sicknesses and deaths.

Post the numbers and you will see that Sweden exceeds the numerical ratio by far of 2 to 1 of sicknesses and deaths.
Math is like science and just because smart people use it doesn't make it right.

you made the claim, its on you to prove it.

you made the claim, its on you to prove it.
You made an assertion that Sweden was no worse than the other countries, and I made an assertion based on common knowledge that you are wrong. You can rebut with facts, if you want, but you won't because you will lose the argument, like you do most other arguments.

Redfish is afraid of the numbers, and he should be. Sweden (with twice the population of Norway, Finland, and Denmark) has about 6,000 deaths and the others about 1,000. That means Sweden has three times per capita deaths of the other three nations.

Typical herd mentality by Redfish and the other Trumper excusers.

Use the following to run your own numbers: finland deaths covid - Google Search

Forum List

Back