The real reason for face masks

Wow, and the Dems have even convinced other countries to use masks too!

They're so evil!
well sure in their reach for global order. sure. we all know that is their thing. that's why they want open borders. dude, you really haven't been paying attention at all. Climate, Iran, China, mehico! How sad it must be to be you.
:confused-84:

I'm sure that comment makes sense to you Trumpsters, but not so much in Normal World.

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade. This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!
Sweden tried the herd immunity approach. It didn't work out very well

You are lying again. Sweden is already through the worst of the disease, their mortality rate is one of the lowest in Europe and their economy didn't suffer.

Of note: A study published in the Journal of Royal Society of Medicine on Tuesday that examined infection rates in Sweden compared to other countries found it "continued persistence of higher infection and mortality ... well beyond the few critical weeks period seen in Denmark, Finland and Norway, whose rapid lockdown measures seem to have been initially more successful in curtailing the infection surge."

MORTALITY RATE. Moron! That's the number that matters. COVID is like the flu. We are all going to get it eventually. The issue is surviving it.

Fuck you people are stupid.

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade. This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!

You are lying again. Sweden is already through the worst of the disease, their mortality rate is one of the lowest in Europe and their economy didn't suffer.

Of note: A study published in the Journal of Royal Society of Medicine on Tuesday that examined infection rates in Sweden compared to other countries found it "continued persistence of higher infection and mortality ... well beyond the few critical weeks period seen in Denmark, Finland and Norway, whose rapid lockdown measures seem to have been initially more successful in curtailing the infection surge."
except that isn't so. but hey, nice try.

Wow, and the Dems have even convinced other countries to use masks too!

They're so evil!
well sure in their reach for global order. sure. we all know that is their thing. that's why they want open borders. dude, you really haven't been paying attention at all. Climate, Iran, China, mehico! How sad it must be to be you.
:confused-84:

I'm sure that comment makes sense to you Trumpsters, but not so much in Normal World.
I've been watching and listening. amazing the pure hatred toward America today by it's own citizens. With absolutely no shame, backed by both parties. All one has to do is listen to one of these bought politicians. fking amazing.

I believe Trump called them swamp creatures.

MORTALITY RATE. Moron! That's the number that matters. COVID is like the flu. We are all going to get it eventually. The issue is surviving it.

Fuck you people are stupid.
naw, they're brainwashed. They're so ashamed of that that they try and rally moral support since they lack it.

Sweden's strategy was costly as well as wrong.

Sweden opens inquiry into failure of no-lockdown coronavirus ...
www.businessinsider.com › Politics › International

Jul 2, 2020 - The number of new COVID-19 cases in Sweden, where the government opted against a strict lockdown, has increased significantly in recent ...
Did Sweden's COVID-19 Strategy Fail? – Mother Jones
www.motherjones.com › kevin-drum › 2020/08 › did-swedens-covid...

Aug 24, 2020 - The Wall Street Journal reports today that experts are having second thoughts about blunt lockdowns in response to a pandemic like ...
Sweden's Failure to Protect Its Elderly Population from ...
foreignpolicy.com › 2020/06/23 › sweden-coronavirus-failure-anders...

Jun 23, 2020 - Sweden's Coronavirus Failure Started Long Before the Pandemic. Many countries have criticized the Swedish government's lax lockdown, but ...
Why do you ignore current statistics? Too inconvenient?

Should We All Be Wearing Face Masks? Here's Why Experts ...
www.sciencealert.com › this-is-why-advice-on-whether-you-should-w...

Apr 9, 2020 - Understanding the spread. To examine this, we need to first look at how coronavirus spreads and how masks might stop it. 010 mask graph ...
When and how to use masks - World Health Organization
www.who.int › ... › Advice for the public

WHO's guidance and advice on the use of masks to protect against and limit the spread of COVID-19.
Coronavirus Face Masks: Types & When to Use | Johns ...
www.hopkinsmedicine.org › conditions-and-diseases › coronavirus

Aug 20, 2020 - Should I wear a face mask or covering for coronavirus protection? ... In Maryland, face masks or coverings have been required in retail stores ...

Do face masks really reduce coronavirus spread? Experts ...
www.livescience.com › are-face-masks-effective-reducing-coronaviru...

Jun 2, 2020 - But the evidence for the efficacy of surgical or homemade masks is limited, and masks aren't the most important protection against the ...
Why Wearing A Face Mask Is Important - Universal Medical Inc.
blog.universalmedicalinc.com › wearing-face-mask-important

Wearing a face mask will help prevent the spread of infection and prevent the individual from contracting any airborne infectious germs. When someone coughs, ...

ok jake winger, if you want to live your life with a mask on, go for it. but those of us who actually have working minds may choose not to. Its called freedom, fool. If you choose to be a sheep to the government master, go for it. Real americans see the danger in that and will resist it to the death. Life without liberty is slavery. You are too stupid to understand that.
No, it isn't "freedom" to risk exposing others to a deadly virus. It isn't "freedom" not to wear a seatbelt. Somebody is selling you a wooden nickel and you can't buy enough. Not wearing a mask isn't freedom, its being REALLY fucking dumb for free.

If your mask protects you (why else would you wear it) then why do I need one to protect you? I don't have covid or any symptoms of it, so how would a mask protect anyone from me? and yeah, I get it, you are about to say, "you don't know if you have it" Well the CDC has said that asymptomatic people cannot transmit the virus. CDC has also recently corrected itself and said that only a small percentage of people who were included in the victim count actually died from covid, dying WITH covid is not the same as dying FROM covid.

this whole fiasco was designed by China and the NWO assholes to see how easily americans could be turned into obedient sheep. It worked on you, which is no surprise.
Seriously, how can you be so grossly misinformed when you have the internet at your fingertips? Yes, asymptomatic individuals can still spread the virus.

The remaining 89 of the 110 asymptomatic patients did not develop symptoms over the course of a 20- to 26-day follow-up timeframe, according to the researchers. However, they found that the asymptomatic patients had as large of a viral load in their noses, throats, and lungs as patients who were infected with the coronavirus and developed symptoms of Covid-19.
Further, the researchers found that asymptomatic patients carried the virus nearly as long as symptomatic patients. Almost 34% of the asymptomatic patients tested negative for the novel coronavirus after 14 days, and that percentage grew to 75% after 21 days. In comparison, 29.6% of the symptomatic patients tested negative after 14 days, and just under 70% tested negative after 21 days.

And, no, the CDC has not revised it's numbers. There are still over 180,000 Americans dead from COVID.

wrong again witchey, dying WITH covid is not dying FROM covid. so if an overweight old person with diabetes and emphysema dies and they find evidence of covid in the autopsy, what did he die of? Are you really as ignorant as you seem to be?
Dead is dead, and covid is involved with diabetes or cancer or Trumpian stupidity, then yes it counts.

Wear the mask!

Masks work. That is the real reason for them.

then why are we still having new cases of covid?
. . . because so many stupid people will not wear the mask or physically distance. "Stupid" means knowing better but acting poorly because one cannot restrain oneself for the communal good. That is why the libertarian governments in the American west failed by 1900.

Masks work. That is the real reason for them.
Maybe not---

The sun weakens and kills the virus---------perhaps nature intends for summertime to be the time that the populations create herd immunity by getting a weakened dose of the virus during the summer months instead of wearing face masks.

What happens when the fall and winter comes as this virus has likely mutated to a more deadly form--------but silly humans didn't get the weakened form over the summer as a group?

I am personally thankful that we have atleast got a few people who developed some herd immunity for as a group. I'm DYING to know how avoiding herd immunity during the summer affects virus transmissions over the winter.
You are an idiot.

Yes, masks and physical distancing work, while Trumpian denial causes death.

Sweden's strategy was costly as well as wrong.

Sweden opens inquiry into failure of no-lockdown coronavirus ...
www.businessinsider.com › Politics › International

Jul 2, 2020 - The number of new COVID-19 cases in Sweden, where the government opted against a strict lockdown, has increased significantly in recent ...
Did Sweden's COVID-19 Strategy Fail? – Mother Jones
www.motherjones.com › kevin-drum › 2020/08 › did-swedens-covid...

Aug 24, 2020 - The Wall Street Journal reports today that experts are having second thoughts about blunt lockdowns in response to a pandemic like ...
Sweden's Failure to Protect Its Elderly Population from ...
foreignpolicy.com › 2020/06/23 › sweden-coronavirus-failure-anders...

Jun 23, 2020 - Sweden's Coronavirus Failure Started Long Before the Pandemic. Many countries have criticized the Swedish government's lax lockdown, but ...
Why do you ignore current statistics? Too inconvenient?
Why do you ignore that the facts reveal 'herd immunity' strategies in Sweden failed?

Wearing your mask is to protect others, Redfish, not you.

The wet flour motif is stupid. It is a fallacy of false equivalency.

protect others from what? I don't have it. How can I transmit something that I don't have? If anything, the mask is to protect the wearer. If your mask does not protect you why are you wearing it?
You can dispute CDC guidelines all you want, and you will never be right. You wear the mask to protect others from you.

why do you wear one? if not to protect yourself? If others wearing them protects you, why do you need one? If you go into a grocery store and everyone but you is wearing a mask, are you safe? We have a mask mandate here, except when you are eating or drinking, does covid stop moving when we are consuming food? This whole thing makes no sense.
It has been explained to you. You don't or won't get it. That is your problem and no one else.

I asked you a logical question, and you reply with bullshit. typical libtardian.

by the way, how can you and your sock rightwinger be on line at the same time? do you have two computers?
Your questions were logically and politely answered.

ps: have you considered that RW and I are not the same person?

Quit being silly.

you said "you wear the mask to protect others" I asked if you wear one to protect yourself, you answered with bullshit talking points and zero logic. CDC and WHO have both said that asymptomatic persons cannot transmit it, so if I dont have it or have it with no symptoms, my wearing a mask protects no one. Are you really going to post here that you dont wear a mask to protect yourself?

you and RW say the same things and use the same words and phrasing, so its logical to assume that you may be one person with two user names. I cannot prove it and you cannot disprove it. You are rarely on line with both names at the same time, so again, logic says that you are one person. I really dont care but deception seems to be a left wing trait these days.

When did they say THAT?

Maybe you are just not informed.

Last edited:

Apr 9, 2020 - Understanding the spread. To examine this, we need to first look at how coronavirus spreads and how masks might stop it. 010 mask graph ...

WHO's guidance and advice on the use of masks to protect against and limit the spread of COVID-19.

Aug 20, 2020 - Should I wear a face mask or covering for coronavirus protection? ... In Maryland, face masks or coverings have been required in retail stores ...

Jun 2, 2020 - But the evidence for the efficacy of surgical or homemade masks is limited, and masks aren't the most important protection against the ...

Wearing a face mask will help prevent the spread of infection and prevent the individual from contracting any airborne infectious germs. When someone coughs, ...

ok jake winger, if you want to live your life with a mask on, go for it. but those of us who actually have working minds may choose not to. Its called freedom, fool. If you choose to be a sheep to the government master, go for it. Real americans see the danger in that and will resist it to the death. Life without liberty is slavery. You are too stupid to understand that.
No, it isn't "freedom" to risk exposing others to a deadly virus. It isn't "freedom" not to wear a seatbelt. Somebody is selling you a wooden nickel and you can't buy enough. Not wearing a mask isn't freedom, its being REALLY fucking dumb for free.

If your mask protects you (why else would you wear it) then why do I need one to protect you? I don't have covid or any symptoms of it, so how would a mask protect anyone from me? and yeah, I get it, you are about to say, "you don't know if you have it" Well the CDC has said that asymptomatic people cannot transmit the virus. CDC has also recently corrected itself and said that only a small percentage of people who were included in the victim count actually died from covid, dying WITH covid is not the same as dying FROM covid.

this whole fiasco was designed by China and the NWO assholes to see how easily americans could be turned into obedient sheep. It worked on you, which is no surprise.
Seriously, how can you be so grossly misinformed when you have the internet at your fingertips? Yes, asymptomatic individuals can still spread the virus.

The remaining 89 of the 110 asymptomatic patients did not develop symptoms over the course of a 20- to 26-day follow-up timeframe, according to the researchers. However, they found that the asymptomatic patients had as large of a viral load in their noses, throats, and lungs as patients who were infected with the coronavirus and developed symptoms of Covid-19.
Further, the researchers found that asymptomatic patients carried the virus nearly as long as symptomatic patients. Almost 34% of the asymptomatic patients tested negative for the novel coronavirus after 14 days, and that percentage grew to 75% after 21 days. In comparison, 29.6% of the symptomatic patients tested negative after 14 days, and just under 70% tested negative after 21 days.

And, no, the CDC has not revised it's numbers. There are still over 180,000 Americans dead from COVID.

wrong again witchey, dying WITH covid is not dying FROM covid. so if an overweight old person with diabetes and emphysema dies and they find evidence of covid in the autopsy, what did he die of? Are you really as ignorant as you seem to be?

A perfectly healthy 50-ish female with no health issues was my employee's wife. She died of COVID-19, basically drowning in her own fluids. What was her cause of death? Imagination of people like you?

The Face masks dont work but they serve several purposes

Social Distancing and Face Masks help to refine AI used in Facial Recognition, and makes it easier to compile an FR database more quickly, especially when combined with thermal imaging.

Masks serves as a Social Suppressant-Depressant. Depriving mankind of smiles, expressions, and conversations. A mask serves to isolate more than protect.

Masks are used in communists prisons in China to force compliant behavior, and are actually a form of torture, and deprive many prisoners from seeing a human face. Torture teams always where masks when torturing their victims in Chinese prisons.

Masks are used for Social Compliance and suppress individual thought and speech and promote peer pressure and compliance. They are a form of social conditioning where the wearing of the masks allows his or her rights to privacy, life and liberty to be compromised in exchange for a false sense of security.

Blindfolding or Masking captives or hostages is a common practice in many cultures when they need to psychologically and emotionally break down their victims and make them more susceptible to suggestion, re-education, and compliant institutionalized type behaviors.

This is how you turn a human being in to dehumanized faceless gear in the cog of Socialism.

A perfectly healthy 50-ish female with no health issues was my employee's wife. She died of COVID-19, basically drowning in her own fluids. What was her cause of death? Imagination of people like you?
We don't really care. It was her time to go. So sorry, not sorry.

So the satellites can see the white dots on the sheeps face. This is how the docile compliants will be identified to be fed to the aliens from the Orion system

.............. There are no historical observations or scientific studies that support the confinement by quarantine of groups of possibly infected people for extended periods in order to slow the spread of influenza. A World Health Organization (WHO) Writing Group, after reviewing the literature and considering contemporary international experience, concluded that “forced isolation and quarantine are ineffective and impractical.” Despite this recommendation by experts, mandatory large-scale quarantine continues to be considered as an option by some authorities and government officials.

The negative consequences of large-scale quarantine are so extreme (forced confinement of sick people with the well; complete restriction of movement of large populations; difficulty in getting critical supplies, medicines, and food to people inside the quarantine zone) that this mitigation measure should be eliminated from serious consideration. Evidence Keeps Piling up: Lockdowns Don’t Work

The authors identified a negative association between the number of days to any lockdown and the total reported cases per million, where a longer time prior to implementation of any lockdown was associated with a lower number of detected cases per million.” . . . https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(20)30244-3/fulltext

Greenbean, listen to the experts or listen to you. Hmmm. Wear your face mask and get the vax, please.

Forum List

Back