The real reason for face masks

Wow, and the Dems have even convinced other countries to use masks too!

They're so evil!
My reason for wearing one now is totally political
View attachment 388069
Awesome. If that's all the excuse you need to wear one, that's fantastic. At least you're wearing it, even if it isn't to protect your fellow citizens.
My fellow citizens realize covid-19 is a democrat induced political weapon to be used against the president. Fuck those who think otherwise
So Trump is lying? He told Woodward it's a deadly disease with death rates five times higher than the flu.
Covid-19 will drift off into the political sunset when it's no longer advantageous for the democrats to use. Shortly after the election.
You didn't answer my question. Is Trump lying? Again?
Typical Fascists..............demanding answers and avoiding answering others.......you are good at that Mr. Blame shifter.

Early on I called this out.......................was I right or not............

The left pitched a fit over China travel ban............were they right yes or no..........later.....they go.........Trump killed us......He didn't lock down Europe.

How about your tribe stop hiring morons into office.....THANKS.
That's okay. I wasn't expecting any straight answers.
For what.....go back in time where the left went Xenophobic...........played down and had hug a chinaman day..........hmmm

Or when they went you didn't do enough even though we bitched at you doing anything routine.

Or HOW DARE YOU SPEAK AGAINST FAUCI........who was wrong as hell.

Then .......HAD YOU DID A TRAVEL BAN IN EUROPE we'd be saved.......

Nonstop BS from the left and you.........now trying to Blame shift into the election as your animals burn down the country.

But I don't expect any common sense answers to those now.............see how that works....
Yes, I sure do.
AKA ...........one liners hoping I'll go away..........cool
Go away, don't go away. I don't care.

They're so evil!
View attachment 388069
Awesome. If that's all the excuse you need to wear one, that's fantastic. At least you're wearing it, even if it isn't to protect your fellow citizens.
My fellow citizens realize covid-19 is a democrat induced political weapon to be used against the president. Fuck those who think otherwise
So Trump is lying? He told Woodward it's a deadly disease with death rates five times higher than the flu.
Covid-19 will drift off into the political sunset when it's no longer advantageous for the democrats to use. Shortly after the election.
Typical Fascists..............demanding answers and avoiding answering others.......you are good at that Mr. Blame shifter.

Early on I called this out.......................was I right or not............

The left pitched a fit over China travel ban............were they right yes or no..........later.....they go.........Trump killed us......He didn't lock down Europe.

How about your tribe stop hiring morons into office.....THANKS.
That's okay. I wasn't expecting any straight answers.
For what.....go back in time where the left went Xenophobic...........played down and had hug a chinaman day..........hmmm

Or when they went you didn't do enough even though we bitched at you doing anything routine.

Or HOW DARE YOU SPEAK AGAINST FAUCI........who was wrong as hell.

Then .......HAD YOU DID A TRAVEL BAN IN EUROPE we'd be saved.......

Nonstop BS from the left and you.........now trying to Blame shift into the election as your animals burn down the country.

But I don't expect any common sense answers to those now.............see how that works....
Yes, I sure do.
AKA ...........one liners hoping I'll go away..........cool
Go away, don't go away. I don't care.
Awe.

camidownlittle-protester-i-found-your-binky-geezer-8722390.png

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade. This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!
Face masks how introduced by Trump was right. He left it up to the states(constitutional law). And he followed the science. Masks were not mandatory or even recommended all the time. They were just for when you had no choice and had to ignore social distancing. And the left a bunch of hypocrites anyway we were doing pretty well with the virus and people for the most part were wearing masks when necessary then george floyd happened and thousands took to the streets without masks. And the media made a point to say there was not a single case of covid spread from the protests. The Dems however have turned it political. They want you to wear it all the time not because of science but because they KNOW it is not a lawful order and they have something to complain about when people do not wear them. Yet Nazi Pelosi goes into the EXACT situation you need a mask for and does not wear one but thats ok shes innocent because she was 'set up".
We would not of at least slowed the virus down it would of overwhelmed the healthcare system. We would of lost a lot more then a few. But we went to far because of they lying media and the Democrats obvious motivation in prolonging the virus. Btw it is fall where is the massive resurgence of the virus we were supposed to have? How many times do these fuckers need to be wrong before you realize that in 50 years we have fought against flu virus' and the scientists really do still do not know a damn thing about them. It is actually scary we have more of a chance and better theories about how to stop a meteor from hitting the earth then we do on how to stop a a world ending virus. All one of these virus' have to do is decide they want to wipe us out and we would be.
And funny everyone thinks a vaccine is a "cure". How many decades have we had a vaccine for the flu? Still hundreds of thousands dead every year to the flu. A lot of which were vaccinated.

They're so evil!
View attachment 388069
again it's a political weapon that will no longer be needed after the election

jwoodie gives us a statement without any support other than his opinion: " If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern." How about some solid evidence? Old Yeller may be puzzled by my request.

Do you dispute my opinion, or are you just playing your usual word games?
Your opinion means nothing without factual support. In fact, if we had let the virus run its course, we would have had tens of thousands of more deaths that would have maximized and increased the cycle without any end in sight.

Do you dispute my opinion or not? Or does answering that question require too much intellectual honesty on your part?

P.S. Are you aware of a country called Sweden and what its Covid-19 experience has been? Or do you need a cite for that, too?
Sweden's experience has been disastrous. No evidence supports your opinion at all so I don't need to dispute it at all.

Sweden's strategy was costly as well as wrong.

Sweden opens inquiry into failure of no-lockdown coronavirus ...
www.businessinsider.com › Politics › International

Jul 2, 2020 - The number of new COVID-19 cases in Sweden, where the government opted against a strict lockdown, has increased significantly in recent ...

Did Sweden's COVID-19 Strategy Fail? – Mother Jones
www.motherjones.com › kevin-drum › 2020/08 › did-swedens-covid...

Aug 24, 2020 - The Wall Street Journal reports today that experts are having second thoughts about blunt lockdowns in response to a pandemic like ...

Sweden's Failure to Protect Its Elderly Population from ...
foreignpolicy.com › 2020/06/23 › sweden-coronavirus-failure-anders...

Jun 23, 2020 - Sweden's Coronavirus Failure Started Long Before the Pandemic. Many countries have criticized the Swedish government's lax lockdown, but ...

Wearing your mask is to protect others, Redfish, not you.

The wet flour motif is stupid. It is a fallacy of false equivalency.

protect others from what? I don't have it. How can I transmit something that I don't have? If anything, the mask is to protect the wearer. If your mask does not protect you why are you wearing it?
You can dispute CDC guidelines all you want, and you will never be right. You wear the mask to protect others from you.

why do you wear one? if not to protect yourself? If others wearing them protects you, why do you need one? If you go into a grocery store and everyone but you is wearing a mask, are you safe? We have a mask mandate here, except when you are eating or drinking, does covid stop moving when we are consuming food? This whole thing makes no sense.
It has been explained to you. You don't or won't get it. That is your problem and no one else.

I asked you a logical question, and you reply with bullshit. typical libtardian.

by the way, how can you and your sock rightwinger be on line at the same time? do you have two computers?
Your questions were logically and politely answered.

ps: have you considered that RW and I are not the same person?

Quit being silly.

you said "you wear the mask to protect others" I asked if you wear one to protect yourself, you answered with bullshit talking points and zero logic. CDC and WHO have both said that asymptomatic persons cannot transmit it, so if I dont have it or have it with no symptoms, my wearing a mask protects no one. Are you really going to post here that you dont wear a mask to protect yourself?

you and RW say the same things and use the same words and phrasing, so its logical to assume that you may be one person with two user names. I cannot prove it and you cannot disprove it. You are rarely on line with both names at the same time, so again, logic says that you are one person. I really dont care but deception seems to be a left wing trait these days.

If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

That's true, but understated. The estimated deaths from a "herd immunity" strategy would have been around 10 millon Americans, or about 3% of the population

wrong. the mortality rate would not be any different than it is today, .08% and mostly old people with underlying serious medical issues. they are now claiming that 3 million americans have tested positive (less than 1% of the population) and thats if you believe the reported testing data which has been proven wrong many times already.
The reason for the face mask is

1.) Social Conditioning and breaking down "individuality" and making Americans and others in the world less resistant to having their freedoms stolen from them.

2.) It is being used to improve AI Facial Recognition Technology so that even if masks are no longer required and you try to conceal your identity during a protest or any event that Globalists oppose, you can be tracked down, and arrested.

3.) It suppresses free speech and freedom of movement psychologically acting like a muzzle or dog collar on you.

4.) The Great Reset: How Globalists are Conning You in to a Cashless Economy!!
Good fucking God! You people are insane!
He or she is right....its about psychology not the Wuhan virus

Should We All Be Wearing Face Masks? Here's Why Experts ...
www.sciencealert.com › this-is-why-advice-on-whether-you-should-w...

Apr 9, 2020 - Understanding the spread. To examine this, we need to first look at how coronavirus spreads and how masks might stop it. 010 mask graph ...
When and how to use masks - World Health Organization
www.who.int › ... › Advice for the public

WHO's guidance and advice on the use of masks to protect against and limit the spread of COVID-19.
Coronavirus Face Masks: Types & When to Use | Johns ...
www.hopkinsmedicine.org › conditions-and-diseases › coronavirus

Aug 20, 2020 - Should I wear a face mask or covering for coronavirus protection? ... In Maryland, face masks or coverings have been required in retail stores ...

Do face masks really reduce coronavirus spread? Experts ...
www.livescience.com › are-face-masks-effective-reducing-coronaviru...

Jun 2, 2020 - But the evidence for the efficacy of surgical or homemade masks is limited, and masks aren't the most important protection against the ...
Why Wearing A Face Mask Is Important - Universal Medical Inc.
blog.universalmedicalinc.com › wearing-face-mask-important

Wearing a face mask will help prevent the spread of infection and prevent the individual from contracting any airborne infectious germs. When someone coughs, ...

ok jake winger, if you want to live your life with a mask on, go for it. but those of us who actually have working minds may choose not to. Its called freedom, fool. If you choose to be a sheep to the government master, go for it. Real americans see the danger in that and will resist it to the death. Life without liberty is slavery. You are too stupid to understand that.
No, it isn't "freedom" to risk exposing others to a deadly virus. It isn't "freedom" not to wear a seatbelt. Somebody is selling you a wooden nickel and you can't buy enough. Not wearing a mask isn't freedom, its being REALLY fucking dumb for free.

If your mask protects you (why else would you wear it) then why do I need one to protect you? I don't have covid or any symptoms of it, so how would a mask protect anyone from me? and yeah, I get it, you are about to say, "you don't know if you have it" Well the CDC has said that asymptomatic people cannot transmit the virus. CDC has also recently corrected itself and said that only a small percentage of people who were included in the victim count actually died from covid, dying WITH covid is not the same as dying FROM covid.

this whole fiasco was designed by China and the NWO assholes to see how easily americans could be turned into obedient sheep. It worked on you, which is no surprise.
Seriously, how can you be so grossly misinformed when you have the internet at your fingertips? Yes, asymptomatic individuals can still spread the virus.

The remaining 89 of the 110 asymptomatic patients did not develop symptoms over the course of a 20- to 26-day follow-up timeframe, according to the researchers. However, they found that the asymptomatic patients had as large of a viral load in their noses, throats, and lungs as patients who were infected with the coronavirus and developed symptoms of Covid-19.
Further, the researchers found that asymptomatic patients carried the virus nearly as long as symptomatic patients. Almost 34% of the asymptomatic patients tested negative for the novel coronavirus after 14 days, and that percentage grew to 75% after 21 days. In comparison, 29.6% of the symptomatic patients tested negative after 14 days, and just under 70% tested negative after 21 days.

And, no, the CDC has not revised it's numbers. There are still over 180,000 Americans dead from COVID.

wrong again witchey, dying WITH covid is not dying FROM covid. so if an overweight old person with diabetes and emphysema dies and they find evidence of covid in the autopsy, what did he die of? Are you really as ignorant as you seem to be?

It's more than herd immunity. Anti-maskers are not clued up. How could they be, when post-COVID symptoms are lasting and there is multi-organ involvement? In their overconfidence, they dangerously poetize themselves as knowing all the most important stuff about this new virus.
It comes down to ---if you are destroying the economy, creating food and other shortages, are you really living hiding behind your mask and in your mothers basement. My neighbor is in his 80's------gotta love him. He says if the virus gets him, it gets him----------but he isn't going to ruin the last of his days hiding from it.

Should We All Be Wearing Face Masks? Here's Why Experts ...
www.sciencealert.com › this-is-why-advice-on-whether-you-should-w...

Apr 9, 2020 - Understanding the spread. To examine this, we need to first look at how coronavirus spreads and how masks might stop it. 010 mask graph ...
When and how to use masks - World Health Organization
www.who.int › ... › Advice for the public

WHO's guidance and advice on the use of masks to protect against and limit the spread of COVID-19.
Coronavirus Face Masks: Types & When to Use | Johns ...
www.hopkinsmedicine.org › conditions-and-diseases › coronavirus

Aug 20, 2020 - Should I wear a face mask or covering for coronavirus protection? ... In Maryland, face masks or coverings have been required in retail stores ...

Do face masks really reduce coronavirus spread? Experts ...
www.livescience.com › are-face-masks-effective-reducing-coronaviru...

Jun 2, 2020 - But the evidence for the efficacy of surgical or homemade masks is limited, and masks aren't the most important protection against the ...
Why Wearing A Face Mask Is Important - Universal Medical Inc.
blog.universalmedicalinc.com › wearing-face-mask-important

Wearing a face mask will help prevent the spread of infection and prevent the individual from contracting any airborne infectious germs. When someone coughs, ...

ok jake winger, if you want to live your life with a mask on, go for it. but those of us who actually have working minds may choose not to. Its called freedom, fool. If you choose to be a sheep to the government master, go for it. Real americans see the danger in that and will resist it to the death. Life without liberty is slavery. You are too stupid to understand that.
No, it isn't "freedom" to risk exposing others to a deadly virus. It isn't "freedom" not to wear a seatbelt. Somebody is selling you a wooden nickel and you can't buy enough. Not wearing a mask isn't freedom, its being REALLY fucking dumb for free.

If your mask protects you (why else would you wear it) then why do I need one to protect you? I don't have covid or any symptoms of it, so how would a mask protect anyone from me? and yeah, I get it, you are about to say, "you don't know if you have it" Well the CDC has said that asymptomatic people cannot transmit the virus. CDC has also recently corrected itself and said that only a small percentage of people who were included in the victim count actually died from covid, dying WITH covid is not the same as dying FROM covid.

this whole fiasco was designed by China and the NWO assholes to see how easily americans could be turned into obedient sheep. It worked on you, which is no surprise.
Seriously, how can you be so grossly misinformed when you have the internet at your fingertips? Yes, asymptomatic individuals can still spread the virus.

The remaining 89 of the 110 asymptomatic patients did not develop symptoms over the course of a 20- to 26-day follow-up timeframe, according to the researchers. However, they found that the asymptomatic patients had as large of a viral load in their noses, throats, and lungs as patients who were infected with the coronavirus and developed symptoms of Covid-19.
Further, the researchers found that asymptomatic patients carried the virus nearly as long as symptomatic patients. Almost 34% of the asymptomatic patients tested negative for the novel coronavirus after 14 days, and that percentage grew to 75% after 21 days. In comparison, 29.6% of the symptomatic patients tested negative after 14 days, and just under 70% tested negative after 21 days.

And, no, the CDC has not revised it's numbers. There are still over 180,000 Americans dead from COVID.

wrong again witchey, dying WITH covid is not dying FROM covid. so if an overweight old person with diabetes and emphysema dies and they find evidence of covid in the autopsy, what did he die of? Are you really as ignorant as you seem to be?
Yes, Fishy, they are. If not for COVID they would not be dead.

Almost 200,000 Americans are now dead due to COVID. How many are from Trump's mishandling?

Facts spank you again.

Masks work. That is the real reason for them.

then why are we still having new cases of covid?
Because some states have eschewed them...and Trump keeps having indoor rallies. Masks work and they save lives.

Maybe not---

The sun weakens and kills the virus---------perhaps nature intends for summertime to be the time that the populations create herd immunity by getting a weakened dose of the virus during the summer months instead of wearing face masks.

What happens when the fall and winter comes as this virus has likely mutated to a more deadly form--------but silly humans didn't get the weakened form over the summer as a group?

I am personally thankful that we have atleast got a few people who developed some herd immunity for as a group. I'm DYING to know how avoiding herd immunity during the summer affects virus transmissions over the winter.

Wearing your mask is to protect others, Redfish, not you.

The wet flour motif is stupid. It is a fallacy of false equivalency.

protect others from what? I don't have it. How can I transmit something that I don't have? If anything, the mask is to protect the wearer. If your mask does not protect you why are you wearing it?
You can dispute CDC guidelines all you want, and you will never be right. You wear the mask to protect others from you.

why do you wear one? if not to protect yourself? If others wearing them protects you, why do you need one? If you go into a grocery store and everyone but you is wearing a mask, are you safe? We have a mask mandate here, except when you are eating or drinking, does covid stop moving when we are consuming food? This whole thing makes no sense.
It has been explained to you. You don't or won't get it. That is your problem and no one else.

I asked you a logical question, and you reply with bullshit. typical libtardian.

by the way, how can you and your sock rightwinger be on line at the same time? do you have two computers?
Your questions were logically and politely answered.

ps: have you considered that RW and I are not the same person?

Quit being silly.

CDC and WHO have both said that asymptomatic persons cannot transmit it,
I already showed you that statement was false. Why keep repeating it?

A recent summary of the latest data by the CDC shows that about two-thirds of the COVID-19 transmissions in the U.S. come from people not showing symptoms – either because their cases are asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic. According to the CDC, this “underscores the importance of social distancing, including the avoidance of congregate settings, to reduce COVID-19 spread.”​

Maybe not---

The sun weakens and kills the virus---------perhaps nature intends for summertime to be the time that the populations create herd immunity by getting a weakened dose of the virus during the summer months instead of wearing face masks.

What happens when the fall and winter comes as this virus has likely mutated to a more deadly form--------but silly humans didn't get the weakened form over the summer as a group?

I am personally thankful that we have atleast got a few people who developed some herd immunity for as a group. I'm DYING to know how avoiding herd immunity during the summer affects virus transmissions over the winter.
You are an idiot.

The real reason for face mask mandates is not to stop the spread of the Covid virus. Despite all of the BS regarding overloading our health care system, the real reason is to prolong the "pandemic" into the fall elections in order to affect the outcome. If we had let this virus run its course, we would have had a few more deaths earlier in the infection cycle followed by its virtual elimination by the end of this summer as an all-encompassing public health concern.

Instead, we have done everything we can to perpetuate the infection rate into the next flu season, thereby increasing the ultimate number of casualties from this crusade. This is completely contrary to any rational reasoning save one: DUMP TRUMP!
Sweden tried the herd immunity approach. It didn't work out very well

You are lying again. Sweden is already through the worst of the disease, their mortality rate is one of the lowest in Europe and their economy didn't suffer.

Sweden tried the herd immunity approach. It didn't work out very well

You are lying again. Sweden is already through the worst of the disease, their mortality rate is one of the lowest in Europe and their economy didn't suffer.

Of note: A study published in the Journal of Royal Society of Medicine on Tuesday that examined infection rates in Sweden compared to other countries found it "continued persistence of higher infection and mortality ... well beyond the few critical weeks period seen in Denmark, Finland and Norway, whose rapid lockdown measures seem to have been initially more successful in curtailing the infection surge."

They're so evil!
well sure in their reach for global order. sure. we all know that is their thing. that's why they want open borders. dude, you really haven't been paying attention at all. Climate, Iran, China, mehico! How sad it must be to be you.

That's why all the money from Soros overseas. He do have quite a lot of money to throw around in the US you know.

Forum List

Back