Zone1 The Real Race Card

Whites invented the race card. Non whites aren't the ones playing it. How else do you describe whites whining about being discriminated against when they have the most wealth, own the most businesses, are the most employed and are the majority at nearly every university that's not an HBCU?
Disparity is not synonymous with discrimination.

Whites invented the race card and still play it. I posted the information to show who created the race card and just how long whites have played it. White is a race and white preference is the way this system has been structured. So stop lying to yourselves about everybody else playing a card when whites play the full deck.

Whites invented the race card and still play it. I posted the information to show who created the race card and just how long whites have played it. White is a race and white preference is the way this system has been structured. So stop lying to yourselves about everybody else playing a card when whites play the full deck.
Still a false claim. But at least you’re good at fonts.

Next. We expect you to master the use of color and so forth. 👍

It's funny how oblivious so many people are.

1601760650228.gif

Cognitive dissonance tells right wing whitres that white is not a race thereforre whites who having done this for a minimum of 247 years:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, Iwas an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager andDirector and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousandresumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to EngineeringManagers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes withBlack Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name.Never hired them.”

are not playiing the race caard.

And mosst certainly these members of USMB would NEVER see race:

“This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-Ic-s because they’re stupid enough to believe that shit.”

“Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved pastthe Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in placeand acting like normal people.”

“Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto JungleMonkeys doesn’t take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise toget them more welfare.”

“I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....Ican prove it by taking a look at the world map and income,innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you havesome other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to saywhat it is.”

“You’re talking about balkanization. I’m all for it. I’m also for restoringthe 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congressmaking only White people U.S. Citizens.”

I caan keep going. Whites invented the race card and play it every day.

Name one white system in place today that is holding you back?

Name one white system in place today that is holding you back?
Why do you racists ask for somebody to prove something? You practice the behavior then try telling me the system YOU participate in is not racist. Systemic racism is real, you and others do it and you know it. Name any part of the system yourself and you'll answer your own question. Blacks are 13 percent of the population but have 4 percent of the wealth. That's not due to blacks not trying.

Asked a straightforward question. Response: “here we go again with racists asking racist question”?

Asked a straightforward question. Response: “here we go again with racists asking racist question”?
That was not a strightforward question. The evidence has been shown here over and over. The only people who keep asking for evidence are white right wingers. There are other whites here who see it as plain as day. I am not one to fall for the banana in the taillpipe. The person asks for proof, proof gets shown, proof is denied. Then the person asks for more prtoof, more proof is shown and that proof is denied. It's a tired game that I am not playing. If you can't see what the objective of the Republican party is, it's because you don't want to.

It is easy to win an argument against a liberal on the topic of civil rights. That is why liberals try, and too frequently they succeed, in suppressing a candid discussion of the low average intelligence of blacks, along with their high rates of crime and illegitimacy.

It was not supposed to be this way. When the civil rights legislation was passed into law and when the War on Poverty was declared most blacks were supposed to perform and behave as well as most whites, for the first time in history, anywhere on earth.

It is easy to suppress the arguments of Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton. It is impossible to refute them, because they are obviously true.

Why do you racists ask for somebody to prove something? You practice the behavior then try telling me the system YOU participate in is not racist. Systemic racism is real, you and others do it and you know it. Name any part of the system yourself and you'll answer your own question. Blacks are 13 percent of the population but have 4 percent of the wealth. That's not due to blacks not trying.
Black racists do the same thing. Another one of your brothers asked me to prove there’s antisemitism by demanding I give him an example. As if he didn’t know that leftists are gathering en masse screaming their support for Jew-murdering terrorists and yelling “Kill the Jews!”.

It's funny how oblivious so many people are. There is a card in America that is more valuable than the Visa Platinum card. It's the white card and the white card was officially created in America as a nation starting with this:

The Constitution of the United States is the supreme law of this land.Included in the constitution is the three-fifths compromise. The Three- Fifths Compromise is found in Article 1, Section 2, Clause 3 of the United States Constitution. It says: “Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three-fifths of all other Persons.”

Stories tell us how the so-called founders struggled for several years to figure out how much of a person blacks would count as a human. Starting in 1783, our wise and omniscient founders began to try figuring out how to count enslaved people as a population for representation. By1787, they figured it out. This ridiculous “conclusion” allowed humans to count as three-fifths of a person because they were slaves. Whites still counted as whole people.

So in 1787 the white card was created and it is now 236 years old..
This is 2023. Why not discuss topics that are pertinent to our lifetimes?

You have never answered the question. How does the poster participate in an imaginary system that you can’t prove exists?

They tell you that American is systemically racist! If you ask them to show you the racist system, they respond by accusing you of racism.

“The race problem in America was a deliberate invention of men who systematically separated blacks and whites in order to make money”-Lerone Bennett
The race problem in America is caused by blacks who behave in ways that justify negative stereotypes about them.

This is 2023. Why not discuss topics that are pertinent to our lifetimes?
That would be counter-productive to his goal. That of an ol' white guy, posing as a black guy for the sole purpose of stirring the pot of racial discontent. Then he sits back and laughs!

Stirthepot-1-S.jpg

They tell you that American is systemically racist! If you ask them to show you the racist system, they respond by accusing you of racism.
You know the system is racist because you're a racist and work in it. So then you ask a question and think that because no one answers that it somehow disproves the claim even as you continue to practice racism.

Cognitive dissonance.

That would be counter-productive to his goal. That of an ol' white guy, posing as a black guy for the sole purpose of stirring the pot of racial discontent. Then he sits back and laughs!

Stirthepot-1-S.jpg
I think IM2 is black. That does not make his comments any less pathetic. He is a black man blaming whites for the problems in his life, and for the fact that so many blacks are in prison and in slums.

A high percentage of blacks are in prison because blacks have sky high crime rates. A high percentage of blacks live in slums because blacks have sagging IQ averages. When affirmative action in employment comes to an end, and as our economy requires more intelligence to earn a good income, the poverty of blacks will increase. It will be necessary to subdue that race with a much harsher criminal justice system.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back