The Real Grim Reaper is coming to get you! So says Karma!

Reading her (Cindy Johansen's) posts and symptoms sounds more like West Nile to me. She doesn't say she has covid anywhere in her post or comments and had not gone to doctor from what I am reading. She did go to the hospital and they admitted her yesterday but still no where in her posts does she say she has covid. Looks more like sicko Democrats are chomping at the bit to make claims just because they feel like people who are not willing to be lab rats won't jump on board with them.

The difference is that these people will most likely not die or even get seriously ill. Virtually, the only people dying from Covid now are the unvaccinated.
The argument is that vaccinated people might only get sick without dying but they consider themselves to be immune from harm so they are still able to transmit the disease to unvaccinated people and blame the unvaccinated people for dying. Sounds fair enough.

Just consider it freedom of choice and with your freedom of choice you must live with the consequences even if it results into your death, well then you wouldn’t be living with it any longer…
I took my chances when people were shooting at me and I survived that too. Must be terrible to live with the fear that you obviously have to contend with daily.

The difference is that these people will most likely not die or even get seriously ill. Virtually, the only people dying from Covid now are the unvaccinated.
Then how do you support the anger and hate that's being sent to unvaccinated Americans? IF the vaccine is extremely effective in saving lives, then why worry about unvaccinated AMERICANS passing the virus du jour on? Can't you grasp the propaganda you're buying into? Or is it really just crocodile tears because you don't care in the least if Trump supporters die? I'm thinking that's probably closer to the truth with ghouls like the OP and a few others here.

It's sad, it's very sad, especially for their children and for those who are not really able to understand the situation, those who are not exactly competent. But, the others, those with full mental capacity: they are getting what they are asking for.
Not sure if anti-vaxers are capable of full mental capacity.

Ohhh look, another Nazi spreading false information about the Wuhan Designer Virus.

From a Nazi source....

So you spread this (conclusion)?:
“All available data continue to support that all 3 vaccines used in the US are highly protective against severe disease and death from all known variants of COVID-19,” the Department of Public Health said. “People who are unvaccinated should continue to wear masks, especially indoors. And individuals who are feeling ill, should get tested for COVID-19.”
Weirdo!

:eek-52:

So many vocal anti vaxxers and "Covid is a hoax, no worse than the flu" people seem to have met their match with this Delta variant of covid. Look out, the Grim Reaper is coming for you with a fury!!! :eek:

Please think twice about avoiding getting vaccinated. In the least, don't hang out in indoor, crowded places...protect yourself, pretty please!

Fuck karma and the grim reaper can kiss my ass.

Is it karma, or the grim reaper that comes along to get those who have gotten the vax?

Both?

It's sad, it's very sad, especially for their children and for those who are not really able to understand the situation, those who are not exactly competent. But, the others, those with full mental capacity: they are getting what they are asking for.

If I were getting what I was asking for, I'd have a magical 6 pack of beer that never runs out.

And democrats wouldn't be such lying, sniveling, cheating, wretched psycho beasts.

Or dying of the vaccination.

Like my healthy 40 year old friend did a few days ago. Her funeral was today.

How are you explaining the vaccinated TX super spreader democrats? Seems they have contracted and spread the virus in spite of being vaccinated. Keep following that lemming in front of you.
10% came back infected. Only mild symptoms. None hospitalized. Spreading disease happens. Take recommended precautions. Otherwise, STFU and die quickly.

If I were getting what I was asking for, I'd have a magical 6 pack of beer that never runs out.

And democrats wouldn't be such lying, sniveling, cheating, wretched psycho beasts.
This Esme is really cute bringing...The Children...in this slime

Their putting birth control in teens on their 1000 mile trek to the fucking border.

The pregnant women don't have to worry about birth control.uggghhhh

Kids are being raped in camps,suicidal, depressed, undercooked horse shit for food

Covid infested with no vaxes at all in their life

And this fucking idiot has the nerve to bring up kids and their well being

10% came back infected. Only mild symptoms. None hospitalized. Spreading disease happens. Take recommended precautions. Otherwise, STFU and die quickly.
Fuck off lemming. Ten percent kinda shoots the shit out of that 95% efficacy rate that you morons have been so quick to publicize. Sorry to burst your bubble, idiot. I've had it and survived quite well, thank you very much. I'll be looking for your idiot masked ass next time I go the the store--maybe I can sneeze in your direction since you are so quick to wish death on others. Typical fucking democrat.

Forum List

Back