The Real American soldier

Originally posted by Russlan1187
Freeandfun, Saddam got rich smuggling oil out of Iraq. The oil that was sold legitimately by Iraq went into UN accounts that was to buy food and medicine for the Iraqis and pay reparations for the Persian Gulf war. There was never enough food or medicine so millions. Freeandfun, you are covering your eyes so you don't see the truth.

No, I am just tired of being blamed because you don't take care of your own. Just like the Palestinian situation. Every Arab country has at one point or another in their history kicked the Palestinians out of their country (unless they are there to do the three D's). The Arab countries are also the ones that forbid the Palestinians from establishing a Palestinian state in 1948 when Israel formed the Jewish state. It seems to me that Arabs love to take actions upon themselves and then blame others.

Now you tell me, who has their eyes covered?

can a muslim change his religion?
If a muslim changed his religion Muslims don't believe he should be harmed as they have great respect for Christians and Jews. See previous posts.
can 2 religions co-exist in the arabian pennisula? They did for many centuries when the Muslim empire was at its mightiest.
did mohammed every order the killing of jews(in general terms)? He killed Jews that were intent on attempting to harm Islam. He never ordered them to be killed just for being Jews.

how old was mohammeds youngest wife?
Aisha was 9 when she married the prophet. In Islam a girl can get married after she has her first period. Many people like to use this to say that Mohammed was a pedophile. You might find it surprising, but according to the Jewish and Roman Catholic sources, Mary was 12 to 14 when she got pregnant with Jesus. Taking the worst case, 12 years old, and using your logic, would prove that GOD was a pervert when He impregnated a "young virgin". You will also see proofs from the Jews' Holiest Book, the Talmud, that girls were married off before at the age of 3, meaning that the Bible's Old Testament has no age limit on when girls can marry, and certainly the Jews had awfully abused it in the past.

How many wives does islam allow?how many did mohammed have?
Some scholars say Islam allows for 4 wives while others argue that there is no limit. I think the Prophet married 12 times. The prophet often married to solidify treaties or married another women if a wife died. Islam allows for polygamy but suggests that monogamy is better. Polygamy was permitted because during times after wars the female population would greatly outnumber the male population.

did mohammed every have individuals assassinated for disagreeing with him or making fun of him? My previous posts show that Muslims don't believe in killing unless someone is attempting to harm Islam.

does islam allow for rape? Of course not.

did mohammed ever torture prisoners?why? No.

Muslims don't believe that Mohammed was without sin. He was not a God but a man. No man is without sin.

Sir Evil, when your people stop killing Muslims, Muslims will stop hating the US and will no longer want to kill your people.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Well sir, I can say that your statement does indeed reflect the scary nature of your Muslims in this world! You say they despise our government yet they will kill an innocent American to prove this!
They may not hate MY way of life? then why do they Want to kill MY people? see what I am saying about your though process?
There is no logic in killing MY kind because of our Government!

Sir Evil, how many American civilian have died in this last decade because of terrorism or ? 5,000? Well many more muslims have died because of the actions of your government. And you are responsible for your government.

Sir Evil, how many American civilian have died in this last decade because of terrorism or ? 5,000? Well many more muslims have died because of the actions of your government. And you are responsible for your government.

If we are "responsible" for our government, are the Arabs and Muslims not responsible for theirs? Whatever happened to revolutions?

Furthermore, are you not responsible for the actions of YOUR religion?

You twist and turn like a reed in the wind. Until you learn to accept some responsibility for yourself, why should others?

What surprises me is how some Americans can hate Muslims so much after September 11th and don't understand why most Muslims hate America.

Good night.

What surprises me is how some Americans can hate Muslims so much after September 11th and don't understand why most Muslims hate America.

Good night.

Such a bullshit reply. I have many muslim friends in Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. So don't try to give me that shit. The difference is, I don't hate ALL Muslims. Just the ones trying to kill me. I don't paint with a broad brush as you do. I do not acdept that every Muslim is responsible for 911 just as you should not accept that every American is responsible for what happens to some Muslims because of the real or perceived actions of our government.

Grow up!

NewGuy, your answer dissaponts me. I was expecting better from you. You want me to believe that the only reason Jews and Christians lived in peace in the Middle East is because Muslims didn't follow their text. I think any objective person would agree with me that it's mmuch more likely that the Koran doesn't permit against anyone who doesn't wish to harm Islam.
Here are some verses from the Koran that refute your claim.

[004:089] They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of God (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks;-
[004:090] Except those who join a group between whom and you there is a treaty (of peace), or those who approach you with hearts restraining them from fighting you as well as fighting their own people. If God had pleased, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you: Therefore if they withdraw from you but fight you not, and (instead) send you (Guarantees of) peace, then God Hath opened no way for you (to war against them).
Let me help you:
004:089-091: [4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back [to their homes], then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper. [4.90] Except those who reach a people between whom and you there is an alliance, or who come to you, their hearts shrinking from fighting you or fighting their own people; and if Allah had pleased, He would have given them power over you, so that they should have certainly fought you; therefore if they withdraw from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not given you a way against them [Allah supposedly does not allow Muslims to fight people friendly to Muslims]. [4.91] You will find others who desire that they should be safe from you and secure from their own people; as often as they are sent back to the mischief they get thrown into it headlong; therefore if they do not withdraw from you, and (do not) offer you peace and restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given you a clear authority.

And about your claim that Islam used violence to spread.....

[002:256] Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out clear from Error: whoever rejects evil and believes in God hath grasped the most trustworthy hand- hold, that never breaks. And God heareth and knoweth all things.

Militant Muslims point to numerous texts where Muhammad (as Allah’s spokesman) commands his followers to fight and subdue all who resist islam.

What leads new young male converts to volunteer to die for the privilege of killing others "for the cause of allah"?

It is the fact that Islam offers no certain hope of heaven to any of its adherents, with one exception.

"As for those who are slain in the cause of God, He will not allow their works to perish. ... He will admit them to the Paradise He has made known to them." (47:4-6)

"Let those who would exchange the life of this world for the hereafter, fight for the cause of God; whether he dies or triumphs, We shall richly reward him. ... The true believers fight for the cause of God, but the infidels fight for the devil. Fight then against the friends of Satan ..." (4:74,76)

"The believers who stay at home––apart from those that suffer a grave impediment––are not the equals of those who fight for the cause of God with their goods and their persons. God has given those that fight with their goods and their persons a higher rank than those who stay at home ..." (4:95,96)

"Slay the idolaters wherever you find them. ... lie in ambush everywhere for them. If they repent and take to prayer and render the alms levy, allow them to go their way ..." (9:5)

"Those that make war against God and His apostle and spread disorder in the land shall be put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off on alternate sides, or be banished from the land. They shall be held up to shame in this world and sternly punished in the hereafter: except those that repent before you reduce them ..." (5:34,35)

"Make war on them until idolatry shall cease and God’s religion shall reign supreme" (8:39)

"Prophet, rouse the faithful to arms. If there are twenty steadfast men among you, they shall vanquish two hundred; and if there are a hundred, they shall rout a thousand unbelievers, for they are devoid of understanding." (8:65)

"Fight against such of those to whom the Scriptures were given ... and do not embrace the true Faith, until they pay tribute out of hand and are utterly subdued." (9:29)

The koran contains quite a few similar verses.

While most muslims decry Saudi Arabia as corrupt—it IS the "keeper of Islam" -Being the religious center toward which more than 1 billion muslims face five times a day as they repeat prayers in arabic.

In Saudi Arabia, freedom of religion is nonexistent. It is illegal to read a Bible or speak a non-muslim prayer in the privacy of your home. Under islamic law, conversion to Christianity by a Saudi citizen is punishable by beheading.

Saudi’s leaders DO NOT support the idea that islam "instructs people on how they may live together in peace and harmony regardless of race, class or beliefs."

Well over a thousand cases have been documented in which Christian foreign workers have been arrested, imprisoned and/or beaten for participating in private worship meetings. Add to that the fact that numerous incidents go unreported, especially among Egyptians, Indians, Koreans, Filipinos and other Third World workers who fear further reprisals against them and their families.

How can it promote true peace when it denies the very means God has provided to establish a lasting peace between God and man, and between man and man?

Jesus"made peace through the blood of His cross. And you, who once were alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now He has reconciled in the body of His flesh through death, to present you holy, and blameless, and above reproach in His sight... For [Christ Jesus] Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of division between us ..." (Colossians 1:20-22; Ephesians 2:14)

The reason you are disappointed in me, is because I post fact.

tabari 8:130 "the messenger said,"two religions cannot coexist in the arabian peninsula.'umar investigated the matter,then sent to the jews,saying:'allah has given permission for you to be expelled."

quran 9:71 "o prophet,strive hard [fighting] against the unbelievers and the hypocrits,and be harsh with them.their abode is hell,an evil refuge indeed."

who are unbelievers?doesn't this include christians and jews.
your religion propogates violence against all those who are not muslims and sometimes sects of islam which the group in power disagree with.

quran 8:59 "the infidels should not think that they can get away from us.prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them."

Terrorize.... and we wonder why the majority of the worlds terrorists are muslims.

quran 4:47 "o you people of the book to whom the scripture has been given,believe in what we have (now) revealed,confirming and verifying what was possessed by you,before we destroy your faces beyond all recognition,turning you on your backs,and curse you as we cursed the sabbath-breakers,for the decision of allah must be executed."

chew on that one for a little bit

jews into apes?

quran 5:59,quran 2:64,ishaq:250

tabari 7:97 "the next morning,the jews were in a state of fear on account of our attack upon the enemy of allah.after the assassination,the prophet declared.'kill every jew."

bukhari v1b1n6 "just issue orders to kill every jew in the country."

cpt... we get it! People like Russ will never get it as they are covering their eyes while continuoulsy accusing everybody else of having their eyes covered....

Rape is great with team islam!

quran 4:23 "prohibited to you are:your mothers,daughters,sisters.....Also (prohibited are) women already married,except slaves who are captives."

bukhari:v5b59n459 "i entered the mosque,saw abu,sat beside him and asked about sex.abu said said,'we went out with allah's apostle and we recieved female slaves from among the captives.
we desired women and we loved to do coitus interruptus."

Not all hadiths that are attributed to the Prophet are truthful as many non-believers have frabicated hadiths and attributed them to the prophet to sully Islam. Therefore I will not debate you about the hadiths as there is no way that the hadiths you produced are true as they go against the Koran. I've already shown through my previous posts that Islam is peaceful but also believes in War in self-defense and to fight oppression. Verses from the Koran when taken out of context can make Islam sound like a bellicose and malevolent religion but the Koran has many verses that this isn't true.

This will be my last post on this board as I don't have the time nor the energy to argue with so many people who aren't attempting to have a discussion, they are just trying to disparage Islam. This quote from the Koran describes many people on this board.

[002:007] God hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).

To anyone who is interested in learning more about Islam, I encourage them to read the Koran and make decisions about Islam by themselves and not to believe people who obviously have a great enmity towards all Muslims. Don't allow people who have their own biases to poison you with misinformation. Get your information straight from the well. For example, cpt made a post implying that Islam allows for rape. That verse just bans incest and obviously doesn't permit rape.

if i don't agree with it,then it must not be true.al bukhari,tabari,and ishaq are the most trusted islamic sources.you just choose to ignore the very immoral and violent life of mohammad.

Forum List

Back