The rats are jumping off the sinking ship!

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

They should have seen it coming when they signed a pact with the devil. They are not patriots but rather enablers of the worst demagogue in the history of the country and should be forever scorned.

They should have seen it coming when they signed a pact with the devil. They are not patriots but rather enablers of the worst demagogue in the history of the country and should be forever scorned.
They won't be able to wash the Trump Stink off of themselves.

Ohh, the “special envoy to Northern Ireland”.

How will the Administration cope.

Too little, too late. Senate, House, White House staff, close associates. There's no separating yourself from this stench. You own it. And if it owns them, I don't care. Most of them should never see another political appointment for the rest of their lives.

Agree

It made me physically ill yesterday to watch Trump enablers like Chris Christie and Lindsay Graham declare they have had enough

I find it interesting that those who were staunch Trump supporters are now leaving in protest. But, maybe that is because they know (finally) that Trump is a piece of shit and should have never been elected. You idiots who still support him are sheep led by a demagogue (which is one of the things the Founding Fathers warned against).

Sinking ship? You mean the U.S. Government? Maybe lefties should think twice before pretending that inane cliches are profound.
Yall lost. The trash is being removed. We dance in victory. All the bull shit conspiracy theories yall throw around are worthless. Ha ha

Forum List

Back