The Radical Lefti Wing idiot from Ohio just blamed the NRA for the killings. Go figure.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Because the NRA gives donations to President Trump, it is now the fault of the NRA for the killings that happened over the weekend. Now like good goose stepping, low information, mind numbed idiots, the morons who think a NRA member has ever in the life of the NRA murdered anyone in cold blood is just so full of shit. So as a member of the NRA I have taken affront to his rhetoric, and the stupid asshole can take a dive into the deep end. As long as liberals like that are on the microphone speaking slander against law abiding citizens, he and other idiots like him, will never come to a compromise. May he rot in hell.

Basically anything and anyone that is the antithesis of liberalism and liberals is to blame. Isn't that convenient for them? It's an amazing coincidence. All hail liberalism.

Because the NRA gives donations to President Trump, it is now the fault of the NRA for the killings that happened over the weekend. Now like good goose stepping, low information, mind numbed idiots, the morons who think a NRA member has ever in the life of the NRA murdered anyone in cold blood is just so full of shit. So as a member of the NRA I have taken affront to his rhetoric, and the stupid asshole can take a dive into the deep end. As long as liberals like that are on the microphone speaking slander against law abiding citizens, he and other idiots like him, will never come to a compromise. May he rot in hell.

Folks still don't get it. Somehow they just don't get it. The radical American left is pushing our nation toward a communist revolution. Period. That's it. In order for that to happen, they must convince Americans to surrender their guaranteed rights and freedoms and accept radically changed traditional culture; essentially the destruction/eradication of traditional American culture. And we're allowing that to go down even as I type this. Guns have to go. Christianity has to go. The differences between men and women have to go. Free speech has to go. Freedom of movement and thought has to go. And it's all going away fast.

It was live on FAUX news while they were coving the Liberal Mayors press conference along with the state Rep who is the one I am talking about, the link will follow I am sure when it is available, by the LSM, who will be drooling over such words against the NRA.

It was live on FAUX news while they were coving the Liberal Mayors press conference along with the state Rep who is the one I am talking about, the link will follow I am sure when it is available, by the LSM, who will be drooling over such words against the NRA.

andy...

I'm originally from Ohio, and I know loads of democrats back there.

you didn't even give a name.

andy...

The guy on the left..he started out okay, was starting to like where he was going in his speech, but when he talked about me and the NRA as the problem, that was it.

andy...

I was raised in Forest Park and Springdale Ohio, went to Princeton High during the segregation of that school. I used to like that area, but when I went back for my last class reunion, I didnt recognize the area at all. Floor E Da, is such a better place than O I O.

Forum List

Back