The racist whites are at it again.....and yeah, its Obama's fault!!

There are Black populations that have blonde hair which has nothing to do with whites. Whites blonde hair is different genetically from Blacks having blonde hair. There couldn't have been white traits from the start. There were no whites around until about 7K years ago. This is science not speculation. All traits come from either Black people or neanderthals.

Seems to me if "black" populations from long ago had "white" traits like light colored hair and eyes that both blacks and whites were represented is these common ancestors.
Those werent "white" traits. They were Black traits. The only traits you can call white are the ones that developed after whites became a race. Blacks are the original and only true homo sapiens. Again this is proven by science.

Blacks living today aren't the same as blacks who lived 10,000 years ago. We have all evolved one way or another. And blacks have interbred with other races since then. Blacks who moved further away from Africa evolved differently, I dont see what makes them any less human than the ones who stayed in Africa.
Technically they are less human simply because they are not pure. The farther you get away from the original stock the less "human" you are.

Thats a very Nazi like sentiment, they thought they were a pure race also
Thats silly. white people arent a pure race. They are mixed with non humans. Africans are the closest to pure humans.

Moving the goalposts, you said 6mill jews
Thats not moving the goal posts. Thats showing the massive amount of life whites have removed from the earth in their short time on the planet.

Something we can agree on, whites are more efficient.
At killing yes. That was my point. Whites are the world champs at violence. Civilization? They had to be taught not once but twice. Clearly that was inefficient.
I'll ask you agaig Today, what's the leading cause of death for young black males in American?

It's asinine to think whites have a monopoly on violence. Who's most violent today? How do we mitigate it? History is obviously important, but it's history.
I'll tell you again to stop deflecting or tell me what race has killed the most humans on the planet?

I never said whites have a monopoly on violence. Thats another white boy deflection. I said whites were the world champs at violence.

Whites are the most violent today. The only way to stop it is to absorb you back into the human gene pool or kill you off.
I'll answer...Caucasians killed the most people on the planet historically. Do you know the difference between a correlation vs causation?

Now answer mine. What's the leading CAUSE of death of American black young men?

At killing yes. That was my point. Whites are the world champs at violence. Civilization? They had to be taught not once but twice. Clearly that was inefficient.
I'll ask you agaig Today, what's the leading cause of death for young black males in American?

It's asinine to think whites have a monopoly on violence. Who's most violent today? How do we mitigate it? History is obviously important, but it's history.
I'll tell you again to stop deflecting or tell me what race has killed the most humans on the planet?

I never said whites have a monopoly on violence. Thats another white boy deflection. I said whites were the world champs at violence.

Whites are the most violent today. The only way to stop it is to absorb you back into the human gene pool or kill you off.

Ok, why dont you start killing us off then? or do you have to have other blacks do it for you while you cheer on the sidelines? I have noticed this violent tendency in you
Wy would we kill you off? We arent as violent as whites are. Your genes are recessive so you will be absorbed which is a less violent way to neutralize your neanderthal genes and lack of melanin.

Hey, well you just said it in the post I responded too and thats not the first time I noticed you say something like that. It's funny cause I'm white and supposed to be the violent one, but I have never one time called for the killing off of Black people as if that would make the world be a better place.

Seems to me if "black" populations from long ago had "white" traits like light colored hair and eyes that both blacks and whites were represented is these common ancestors.
Those werent "white" traits. They were Black traits. The only traits you can call white are the ones that developed after whites became a race. Blacks are the original and only true homo sapiens. Again this is proven by science.

If whites became a race from blacks then blacks had white traits all along. This is what you fail to understand.
Blacks never had white traits until they mixed with them. The traits you call "white" are the genes you got from Blacks. That is what you fail to understand. Whites had no traits of their own until they became a race.

If whites got their genes from blacks then blacks had white genes all along.
The genes werent white. Whites came after Black people. Thats like saying white people discovered the americas even though there were already people here.

Nope. All humans come from a common ancestor. Unless you are arguing whites and blacks evolved on their own, you wouldn't be that stupid would you? Therefore our common ancestor had white and black traits, since we both have evolved from them.

Thats not moving the goal posts. Thats showing the massive amount of life whites have removed from the earth in their short time on the planet.

I'll answer...Caucasians killed the most people on the planet historically. Do you know the difference between a correlation vs causation?

Not just historically. This continues to this day. Yes I know the there is logical theory that says correlation is not causation.

Ok, why dont you start killing us off then? or do you have to have other blacks do it for you while you cheer on the sidelines? I have noticed this violent tendency in you
Wy would we kill you off? We arent as violent as whites are. Your genes are recessive so you will be absorbed which is a less violent way to neutralize your neanderthal genes and lack of melanin.

Hey, well you just said it in the post I responded too and thats not the first time I noticed you say something like that. It's funny cause I'm white and supposed to be the violent one, but I have never one time called for the killing off of Black people as if that would make the world be a better place.
I listed it as an option. I dont think it would be better to kill off white people as that would make us just as morally bankrupt as whites. I would condone and participate in it if whites attacked though. That would be self defense.

Not just historically. This continues to this day. Yes I know the there is logical theory that says correlation is not causation.
Are you referring to Obamas drone program?

If whites became a race from blacks then blacks had white traits all along. This is what you fail to understand.
Blacks never had white traits until they mixed with them. The traits you call "white" are the genes you got from Blacks. That is what you fail to understand. Whites had no traits of their own until they became a race.

The genes werent white. Whites came after Black people. Thats like saying white people discovered the americas even though there were already people here.

Nope. All humans come from a common ancestor. Unless you are arguing whites and blacks evolved on their own, you wouldn't be that stupid would you? Therefore our common ancestor had white and black traits, since we both have evolved from them.

Agreed, and much of our science on this stuff is based on a few fossil records, I believe that there is much more that we Do not know about our human ancestors than we DO KNOW, and yet some people are so Arrogant about this shit as though they were actually there.

Not really. I was talking about the bombings carried out by his white male predecessors.

I agree all humans come from Black people. Thats why there is no such thing as "white" traits until whites became a race. They were first Black people with all the phenotypes that only the Black race can produce.

Not really. I was talking about the bombings carried out by his white male predecessors.
You mean that shit Condo Rice was a part of?

I listed it as an option. I dont think it would be better to kill off white people as that would make us just as morally bankrupt as whites. I would condone and participate in it if whites attacked though. That would be self defense.

I haven't received my memo from the other WHITES this weekend, and considering as how the whites are getting the Mexicans to do everything for them these days, I don't think you'll need to participate in your Plan B at least until after the hollidays. Just continue on with your breeding program and God Bless

Agreed, and much of our science on this stuff is based on a few fossil records, I believe that there is much more that we Do not know about our human ancestors than we DO KNOW, and yet some people are so Arrogant about this shit as though they were actually there.
Nope. Its not just a few fossil records. Its millions upon millions of bones and DNA studies.

You mean that shit Condo Rice was a part of?
Yes she was part of a small part of it.

I haven't received my memo from the other WHITES this weekend, and considering as how the whites are getting the Mexicans to do everything for them these days, I don't think you'll need to participate in your Plan B at least until after the hollidays. Just continue on with your breeding program and God Bless
i dont have a breeding program. It seems like white women do though. I keep hearing how all of them what a Black baby.

Blacks are to blame for the whites since they evolved from them. Asclepias says so.
Blacks are to blame for educating whites twice. We arent to blame for their interbreeding with neanderthals though.

I agree all humans come from Black people.

So black people had those white genes in there all along. Correct?

Forum List

Back