The racist whites are at it again.....and yeah, its Obama's fault!!

This is so you can put into context the philosophy and mindset of the white race compared to the present day examples already posted in this thread. People of color beware. Whites have not and will not change. its genetically impossible.

68986ba4acc78134942e4b480fab1785.jpg

Its the only thing that makes sense to you. But thats why its just your opinion. Thank you.
You dont have to believe my opinion. I was just voicing it. No need to get anxious.

Not anxious at all, just stating my opinion
If my opinions didnt make sense to you then you wouldnt be so concerned with them. Obviously you dont want them voiced for some reason. I wonder what it is?

You make perfect sense but it doesn't mean I have to think its correct. Someone also has the right to offer a counter opinion. Why do you try to prevent that? I wonder what the reason there is ?
You didnt make a counter opinion. You were just concerned that I voiced mine. You never gave me a reason why whites were more violent.

Why should I give you a reason agreeing with your viewpoint? My point was that all humans share these same deep running faults. If you think thats trying to shut you up, maybe YOU should be a little less anxious.

What about the Denisovans?
They were probably Black. Less violent and more mentally stable. The neanderthals in the northern hemisphere probably had problems with inbreeding like the white race did.

lol. Dude you are way too caught up in what some distant ancestors skin color might have been.
I never even thought about until you just asked that question. Makes sense to me since dark skin was the norm for most species of the hominid tree.

Since the Denisovans ranged north and south it may be possible they were black and white skinned, due to evolving in their specific environment. Why does that matter? They all come from the same common ancestor.
Could be but the Denisovans were mostly southern. At least the ones that mixed with Africans and created the Aborigines, Melanesians etc. White people are a relatively new mutation that occurred about 7K years ago. I think the lack of melanin coupled with the genetic problems arising from inbreeding and interbreeding with the northern neanderthals all contribute to the propensity towards violence that white people display. It makes more sense that the Denosovians were Black since there is no reason to believe they were white.

So your theory is that Denosivans were black, mixed with Africans, and created lesser black skinned races than Africans?

You dont have to believe my opinion. I was just voicing it. No need to get anxious.

If my opinions didnt make sense to you then you wouldnt be so concerned with them. Obviously you dont want them voiced for some reason. I wonder what it is?

You make perfect sense but it doesn't mean I have to think its correct. Someone also has the right to offer a counter opinion. Why do you try to prevent that? I wonder what the reason there is ?
You didnt make a counter opinion. You were just concerned that I voiced mine. You never gave me a reason why whites were more violent.

Why should I give you a reason agreeing with your viewpoint? My point was that all humans share these same deep running faults. If you think thats trying to shut you up, maybe YOU should be a little less anxious.
I didnt say you should agree. I said you should offer a counter point like you claimed you did but you didnt. Humans may share the same faults but again I point out that whites seem to have embraced it and become the world champs at it. I'm never anxious. Too many times I have been tested and come through.

They were probably Black. Less violent and more mentally stable. The neanderthals in the northern hemisphere probably had problems with inbreeding like the white race did.

lol. Dude you are way too caught up in what some distant ancestors skin color might have been.
I never even thought about until you just asked that question. Makes sense to me since dark skin was the norm for most species of the hominid tree.

Since the Denisovans ranged north and south it may be possible they were black and white skinned, due to evolving in their specific environment. Why does that matter? They all come from the same common ancestor.
Could be but the Denisovans were mostly southern. At least the ones that mixed with Africans and created the Aborigines, Melanesians etc. White people are a relatively new mutation that occurred about 7K years ago. I think the lack of melanin coupled with the genetic problems arising from inbreeding and interbreeding with the northern neanderthals all contribute to the propensity towards violence that white people display. It makes more sense that the Denosovians were Black since there is no reason to believe they were white.

So your theory is that Denosivans were black, mixed with Africans, and created lesser black skinned races than Africans?
Can you explain? It seems like you think Africans are all one shade of color. You do realize they arent dont you?

Can you explain? It seems like you think Africans are all one shade of color. You do realize they arent dont you?

You are agreeing with me then that skin color has varied since ancient times and it doesn't really matter?

Black Muslim are ignorant is all I can come up with...
When you are as ignorant as you seem to be that makes sense why you cant come up with anything of substance.
Sorry I can't take something illogical and make it logical.

Why do you ignore >100 million black people being killed by muslims?!?
Probably because we are talking about whites killing 10x that amount of Black people and other whites.

You are agreeing with me then that skin color has varied since ancient times and it doesn't really matter?
Yes. Blacks can be any shade of Black or Brown. No it doesnt matter what shade.

Muslums killed an est. >100 million black people during their slave trading. Why do you ignore that?

The slave trade running eastward was much more devastating to Africa for a longer period of time but its rarely mentioned. Maybe because theres an effort worldwide to portray America as the worst place on earth. And thats most likely for political and economic leverage for what thats worth.
Additionally most of the slaves went to the Caribbean and South America. Only a fraction came to the US.

Muslums killed an est. >100 million black people during their slave trading. Why do you ignore that?

The slave trade running eastward was much more devastating to Africa for a longer period of time but its rarely mentioned. Maybe because theres an effort worldwide to portray America as the worst place on earth. And thats most likely for political and economic leverage for what thats worth.
No it was not more devastating. That sounds like a white guy deflection from the point that whites were the first to say Blacks were not humans and regarded them as chattel, hence giving rise to the term of chattel slavery where Blacks were instead regarded as livestock.

Additionally most of the slaves went to the Caribbean and South America. Only a fraction came to the US.
Which is another deflection from the point that whites and especially american whites were more violent.

Or even lighter shades.....like Australian Aboriginals having blonde hair. Maybe humans had black and white traits from the start...

Pretty sad I know more about Muslim slave trade than you. It most certainly was worse going east.

When you are as ignorant as you seem to be that makes sense why you cant come up with anything of substance.

Probably because we are talking about whites killing 10x that amount of Black people and other whites.
Moving the goalposts, you said 6mill jews

I didnt say you should agree. I said you should offer a counter point like you claimed you did but you didnt. Humans may share the same faults but again I point out that whites seem to have embraced it and become the world champs at it. I'm never anxious. Too many times I have been tested and come through.

I've seen that lots of races have been violent. That whites, say for instance in the case of the Nazis, were more organized in their violence, doesn't prove another race isn't capable of doing something similar or having the same propensity for violence. You said it was your opinion that whites were the worst mutation of mother nature. I did offer a counter opinion to that.

Or even lighter shades.....like Australian Aboriginals having blonde hair. Maybe humans had black and white traits from the start...
There are Black populations that have blonde hair which has nothing to do with whites. Whites blonde hair is different genetically from Blacks having blonde hair. There couldn't have been white traits from the start. There were no whites around until about 7K years ago. This is science not speculation. All traits come from either Black people or neanderthals.

Moving the goalposts, you said 6mill jews
Thats not moving the goal posts. Thats showing the massive amount of life whites have removed from the earth in their short time on the planet.

Forum List

Back