Biden--a true hypocrite

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
. To love our neighbors as ourselves is a radical act, yet it’s what we’re called to do.'
after all the HATE they spewed on Mr Trump for FOUR years!!!!!
NOW he talks unity bullshit--fk that LIAR/HYPOCRITE
ALL the hate against the police/etc they spew
he/they DON'T want unity

. To love our neighbors as ourselves is a radical act, yet it’s what we’re called to do.'
he/they DON'T want unity
You actually won´t insist on defunding the police?

he/they DON'T want unity
You actually won´t insist on defunding the police?
they need MORE $$$$

he/they DON'T want unity
No, no, they want unity. They want your submission

So the behavior you denounced as treason is now acceptable and even dare I say Patriotic in your twisted view?

Biden just said.......
"We're tired of fighting."
"We need to fight the virus....not each other."

Hey Biden.......... :fu:

Total resistance for the next 4.

Last edited:
he/they DON'T want unity

That is a rage OP if I ever saw one. What are the odds that involved spittle flung upon his monitor as he typed?

Meanwhile, attempts at division are obvious......even among the people hand picked by Trump that worked closely with him:

"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes.

“We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

- Former Secretary of Defense James Mattis

I saw a few minutes of President-elect Biden's Thanksgiving speech.

It was very dignified.

He acted as a President is expected to. Almost like a kindly king speaking to his subjects.

I am 83, so my hearing is certainly not getting better. I swear that he ended his speech with "Happy Easter." Maybe it was just my deteriorating hearing.

he/they DON'T want unity

That is a rage OP if I ever saw one. What are the odds that involved spittle flung upon his monitor as he typed?

Meanwhile, attempts at division are obvious......even among the people hand picked by Trump that worked closely with him:

"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us,” Mattis writes.

“We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. This will not be easy, as the past few days have shown, but we owe it to our fellow citizens; to past generations that bled to defend our promise; and to our children.”

You people are sick.

he/they DON'T want unity
"They" spewed so much hate on Mr. Trump for four years after he and his cult spewed nothing but love on President Obama for EIGHT years. Yeah, right. Bigly!!!

he/they DON'T want unity
"They" spewed so much hate on Mr. Trump for four years after he and his cult spewed nothing but love on President Obama for EIGHT years. Yeah, right. Bigly!!!
--nothing like what they did to Mr Trump--nothing

he/they DON'T want unity

They aren't interested in unity. The flip side is that the entire group is not interested in policy and they will go back to sleep in a minute. You know, right after they have a big ass over emotional tear jerker shit show on 01/20.

Obama said, "We're not red states and blue states; we're all Americans, standing up together for the red, white, and blue."

Leftwing dictators talk lollipops and rainbows, but are anything but. They're just hypocrites.

he/they DON'T want unity

hahhahahahahahahhahahah
truth is not rage

Forum List

Back