The race in Ohio is already over....for

My daughter saw Biden's cars and a bunch of police cars in Toledo. He went to Smuckers and had some pie with a bunch of people. She was in the traffic jam and was thinking about pulling over to try and talk to him but his agents were patting people down as they were going into the restaurant.

People love those two in NW Ohio. There is no way Romney is taking Ohio.

Left wing garbage

I and many others have not voted yet

Geez, counting votes before the actual election is typical.

Read the Ohio comments on Nate Silver 538. The people on there are in Ohio and they say no enthusiam for romney from republicans. Also Obama has been picking up voters who voted for McCain last time.:cool:

Ohio has a lot of blue collar workers (47%'ers ;) ) who don't particularly appreciate mittens views on their contributions to society :nono:

Yet today's tracking has each candidate at 48%.

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

With just two weeks to go until Election Day, the race for Ohio’s 18 Electoral College votes is a tie.

The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Ohio Voters, taken the night after the final presidential debate, shows both President Obama and Mitt Romney attracting 48% of the vote.

Election 2012: Ohio President - Rasmussen Reports™

I actually talk to people that are not part of some sort of get the vote out campaign. Real people everyday, most of whom are voting for Romney. They are fed up, their lifestyle changes are unacceptable, as well as most Americans are offended, by Obamas condescending attitude and lies.

And I am talking NE Ohio and that is saying something

Forum List

Back