The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty

toilet-paper-bible-toilet-paper-religion-1342839332.jpg

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.
You are 100% correct.

Welcome to the board. .... :cool:

I know a lot about islam-----it is a pile of stuff-----that comes
in piles-----that used to be at the curbside----now people do pooper scooper

The Quran is a guide to satans,Allah, religion. Muhammad was a pedophile and a liar. One true God, Jehovah, his Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

That very young girl you talk about is known to all Muslims as the Mother of the Believers (like all wives of Muhammad). In addition she is one of those in history who have said the most wonderful things about Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). There were women who cut their hands when they saw Joseph, because he was so beautiful. She said that if those women saw Muhammad, it is their hearts that they would have cut out. She also said that all the deeds of Muhammad were wonderful.

As to being a liar, even the pagan arabs who knew Muhammad as a youth before revelation agreed to call him "the trustworthy and the truthful". And these were people so wicked that they would bury their daughters alive.

The Quran is a guide to satans,Allah, religion. Muhammad was a pedophile and a liar. One true God, Jehovah, his Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

That very young girl you talk about is known to all Muslims as the Mother of the Believers (like all wives of Muhammad). In addition she is one of those in history who have said the most wonderful things about Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). There were women who cut their hands when they saw Joseph, because he was so beautiful. She said that if those women saw Muhammad, it is their hearts that they would have cut out. She also said that all the deeds of Muhammad were wonderful.

As to being a liar, even the pagan arabs who knew Muhammad as a youth before revelation agreed to call him "the trustworthy and the truthful". And these were people so wicked that they would bury their daughters alive.
Still satans religion and satans messenger is moooohamid. You can spout all the lies you want I know the TRUTH of Islam is nothing but a big LIE.

As a non Muslim I believe Muhammad was a lying bandit who stole the idea of scaring people with God from the bible. The life of Muhammad is evidence he was a cruel barbarian and there are hadiths that tell of him having people killed. Jesus said in the bible there would be many false prophets, and by their fruits yea will know them.
The fruits of Muhammad are that barbaric Muslims are currently beheading people all over the middle east.

In any case the Quran is full of bunk. If God is the author of it then he is a mumbling monster.

I speak as a Muslim.

Anyone who knows a little about Islam knows about the holiness and the heavenliness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), him who did the Night Journey.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) said God revealed a book to him, the Holy Qur'an.

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: "(Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"

This is not the word of a human being, not the word of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). This is the word of God Almighty. The Qur'an is the word of God Almighty. He revealed it to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) through the intermediary of the Archangel Gabriel.
You are 100% correct.

Welcome to the board. .... :cool:
How do we know he is not SHIA!!!!!!!!

Yes, then he would only be 35% correct......... on a good day that is.

Just how do you know Mohammed was channeling god?

Because he said so?

Silly rabbits religion is for morons.

I speak as a Muslim.

Mohammad was an illiterate he couldn't read or write a single word.

And that's for starters.

The Koran is a terrorist's handbook.

So is the Bible, obviously.

Wrong you are, obviously.

Prove it.

Prove what? That Mohammad was an illiterate, terrorist, warlord, caravan robber, mass murderer, rapist, pedophile thief?

That's factual history. Even the Koran documents it.

Prove that the Bible cannot be harnessed as an excellent terrorist's handbook.

Forum List

Back