The Queen will address the nation on Sunday evening

The Queen, who at 93 is in semi-self isolation at Windsor Castle with the Duke of Edinburgh, has filmed a broadcast message intended to reassure and rally the nation through the current crisis.
Maybe, she will talk about Prince Charles if he is recovered from the virus ? or maybe Something else ?

Queen's address to the nation on Coronavirus: When is it, and where can you watch the speech
Who gives a shit and why would they care what that old lady has to say?
Why do the British still put up with the useless monarchy bullshit? It has no function other than to waste public money for nothing.

I think she's a cool lady. I like her.

I think she's better than most of her offspring. She probably would be an interesting person to talk to given that she is a living historical figure. She must have some interesting perspectives in there somewhere.
What has she done exactly? She worked in a motor pool as a driver during the war but honesty that didn't do a whole lot for Britian during the war and neither did her folks. If you needed an ass to kiss it should have been Winston Churchill's but as soon as the war was over you assholes turned him out after he saved your stupid asses. Let's face facts, you folks haven't been known for having or demonstrating a lot of wisdom lately.

What the hell crawled up your ass? I'd love to talk to Churchill but he's dead. Not kissing her ass, I just said she would probably be interesting to talk to. Please explain how it is that I "turned out Churchill"? what the hell are you talking about?

Your country did knothead. Aren't you aware of your own history? Most limeys are obsessed over it.

The Queen, who at 93 is in semi-self isolation at Windsor Castle with the Duke of Edinburgh, has filmed a broadcast message intended to reassure and rally the nation through the current crisis.
Maybe, she will talk about Prince Charles if he is recovered from the virus ? or maybe Something else ?

Queen's address to the nation on Coronavirus: When is it, and where can you watch the speech
Who gives a shit and why would they care what that old lady has to say?
Why do the British still put up with the useless monarchy bullshit? It has no function other than to waste public money for nothing.

I think she's a cool lady. I like her.

I think she's better than most of her offspring. She probably would be an interesting person to talk to given that she is a living historical figure. She must have some interesting perspectives in there somewhere.
What has she done exactly? She worked in a motor pool as a driver during the war but honesty that didn't do a whole lot for Britian during the war and neither did her folks. If you needed an ass to kiss it should have been Winston Churchill's but as soon as the war was over you assholes turned him out after he saved your stupid asses. Let's face facts, you folks haven't been known for having or demonstrating a lot of wisdom lately.

What the hell crawled up your ass? I'd love to talk to Churchill but he's dead. Not kissing her ass, I just said she would probably be interesting to talk to. Please explain how it is that I "turned out Churchill"? what the hell are you talking about?

Your country did knothead. Aren't you aware of your own history? Most limeys are obsessed over it.

You must have some misconception that I'm British. Not the case. maybe I'm wrong in assuming she has some interesting thoughts from her view of almost a century? maybe.. maybe I'm wrong.. but maybe Id just like to find out where she hid that ruby before she kicks the bucket.

Maybe she could talk about prince Andrew and entertain us all ?
Prince Andrew disappointed the Queen, it is said to be his favorite and he has also been injected, which is what he deserves. I think the Queen will hand the crown over to William or at least he will be proxy king during the pandemic

Forum List

Back