The Q Shamin wants to testify - I say let him and everyone else arrested do so

"For people like Jake, for millions of Americans, they truly did hang on every word of their president
Sorry, 'fraid not. His lawyer is doing everything possible to get his clients sorry ass off.

President Trump's WORDS did nothing to inspire destruction, to ANY rational person.

This is like the left's witch hunt to destroy Palin over pictures of Semocrats with targets over their faces, only LESS.

There is NOTHING in President Trump's words to inspire violence in any possible way, but apparently Dems think just like this clown and are easily manipulated

Trump implied that he would march with them to the Capitol building. Then he didn't. That's him in a nutshell.
He SAID he would march with them. Marching to the Capitol is not the same as Rioting IN the Capitol

I believe we're up to at leas 20 of these goons who were absolutely convinced that Donald Trump sent them to violently attack the Capitol.
Bring 'em in! :)

A Capitol riot suspect known as the "QAnon Shaman" said he was "deeply disappointed" in former President Donald Trump for not being "honorable."​
"I have to leave judging him up to other people," Jacob Chansley said in a statement. "I deeply regret and am sorry that I entered the Capitol building on January 6, 2021. I should not have been there."​
Chansley was arrested three days after the insurrection on January 6 and charged with civil disorder, obstruction, and disorderly conduct. He has previously said he felt played by the former president and indicated interest in testifying during Trump's impeachment trial, which begins on Tuesday.​
His attorney Albert Watkins appeared on CNN Monday night to condemn the former president for the "Trump talk" and propaganda that created the "environment" ahead of January 6.​
"For people like Jake, for millions of Americans, they truly did hang on every word of their president, our president, the person that we permitted day-in, day-out to speak to us in ways and in fashions that simply weren't true," Watkins told CNN's Chris Cuomo.​
Watkins went on to describe the "process of unwinding" that his client had to go through while he was in police custody — which he likened to being deprogrammed from a cult.​

Chansley is an ACTOR--------a professional protestor and con artist. He's not a trumpster---he was an instigator--and I suspect that his real job is actually as a government undercover. He's supposedly former Navy and I watched his actions at the other rallies and the capital. His body language says that what he was shouting that he didn't actually believe and he watched for others reactions as he tried to herd other protestors to go where he wanted.

Chansley is an ACTOR--------a professional protestor and con artist. He's not a trumpster---he was an instigator--and I suspect that his real job is actually as a government undercover. He's supposedly former Navy and I watched his actions at the other rallies and the capital. His body language says that what he was shouting that he didn't actually believe and he watched for others reactions as he tried to herd other protestors to go where he wanted.

No doubt - The Q Shamin is a crisis actor and AntiFa plant.
Down deep, he hates Trump and wanted to make him look bad ...
He got the tats purely for show! :lol:

Nah. THIS is a neo-Nazi, a guy you enthusiastically support, I might add:

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

Meet Kay Ivey - Future Republican Governor of Alabama!

17851346-7408537-A_photo_from_the_1967_Auburn_University_yearbook_is_pictured_abo-m-7_1567115771167.jpg

Meet South Carolina Republican sheriff candidate Craig Stivender! :laugh:

sheriff-composite_custom-28829e4472c7bf28113c73ecface77934ce26d8d-s1600-c85.jpg

Meet Kay Ivey - Future Republican Governor of Alabama!

17851346-7408537-A_photo_from_the_1967_Auburn_University_yearbook_is_pictured_abo-m-7_1567115771167.jpg

Meet South Carolina Republican sheriff candidate Craig Stivender! :laugh:

sheriff-composite_custom-28829e4472c7bf28113c73ecface77934ce26d8d-s1600-c85.jpg

All former office holders. The klansman you're supporting is the sitting governor of Virginia.

Q is just a Democrat fabrication which they hoped would be the next reason for impeaching Trump. So how long after this impeachment crashes will it take the mental patients to cook up another bogus reason for another impeachment run? These assholes will still be trying to impeach Trump when he's 80. And they don't have a clue that they look like mentally unstable retards. Then again, mentally unstable retards are known for being clueless.

All former office holders. The klansman you're supporting is the sitting governor of Virginia.

Incorrect Goober. Kay Ivey is the current governor of Alabama.

Kay Ellen Ivey is an American politician serving as the 54th and current governor of Alabama since 2017. A member of the Republican Party, she was the 38th Alabama State Treasurer from 2003 to 2011 and the 30th lieutenant governor of Alabama from 2011 to 2017. Wikipedia

Q is just a Democrat fabrication which they hoped would be the next reason for impeaching Trump. So how long after this impeachment crashes will it take the mental patients to cook up another bogus reason for another impeachment run? These assholes will still be trying to impeach Trump when he's 80. And they don't have a clue that they look like mentally unstable retards. Then again, mentally unstable retards are known for being clueless.

QAnon is an idea, not a group. They are a myth. Most likely made up by the left, as you say.

I believe we're up to at leas 20 of these goons who were absolutely convinced that Donald Trump sent them to violently attack the Capitol.

A Capitol riot suspect known as the "QAnon Shaman" said he was "deeply disappointed" in former President Donald Trump for not being "honorable."​
"I have to leave judging him up to other people," Jacob Chansley said in a statement. "I deeply regret and am sorry that I entered the Capitol building on January 6, 2021. I should not have been there."​
Chansley was arrested three days after the insurrection on January 6 and charged with civil disorder, obstruction, and disorderly conduct. He has previously said he felt played by the former president and indicated interest in testifying during Trump's impeachment trial, which begins on Tuesday.​
His attorney Albert Watkins appeared on CNN Monday night to condemn the former president for the "Trump talk" and propaganda that created the "environment" ahead of January 6.​
"For people like Jake, for millions of Americans, they truly did hang on every word of their president, our president, the person that we permitted day-in, day-out to speak to us in ways and in fashions that simply weren't true," Watkins told CNN's Chris Cuomo.​
Watkins went on to describe the "process of unwinding" that his client had to go through while he was in police custody — which he likened to being deprogrammed from a cult.​

TDS / Trump OCD Driven Thread Number: 13,741

The rate in increasing.
This is how you ignore how horrible Trump is.

TDS / Trump OCD Driven Thread Number: 13,749
Thank you for providing my point.

As if you don't have The TDS and The Trump OCD.

One look at your posting history proves it petunia.

Sad really.
That I have common sense and know what is right and wrong? What is sad about that?

The rate in increasing.

Sad really.
That I have common sense and know what is right and wrong? What is sad about that?

That the TDS and Trump OCD rule your life.

The rate in increasing.

Sad really.

That is another stupid thing Trumpsters have made up to try to support a horrible person.

The rate in increasing.

Sad really.

That is another stupid thing Trumpsters have made up to try to support a horrible person.

Denial is a bad sign for your recovery from That the TDS and Trump OCD. Do you have a gofundme page for your treatment I can donate to?

No, I think he is an FBI or some other alphabet plant-------tattoos are common among the military btw.

ralph-northam-racist-yearbook-photo-kkk-blackface.jpg

I don't support him-------I think most pols need to be dragged out office and hung up by their toes at this point in time.

No, I think he is an FBI or some other alphabet plant-------tattoos are common among the military btw.

Dude!! Are Neo-Nazi/ White Supremacist tats common in the military?
FBI? The dude lost his job, was evicted, and has been living in his mother's basement for months.
But do go on! :heehee:

you mean the "trump supporter" who was on a hunger strike because the prison didn't serve vegan organic diets?

Yeah. That's the one, you dumb fuck. The guy favoring Mr. Trump. The one with a 'QAnon sent me' sign. That fucking one. The one that you now believe is a 'sekret libtard', because you are a very dense moron that thinks politics is a professional sport and that critical thought should be outlawed.

I believe people like you to be pathetic fucking worms lacking a basic empathy that precludes you from being a productive member of the human race. Best of luck with that. :113:

Prove me wrong?

The Earth!First "trump supporter" who was a regular at BLM mostly peaceful riots....

Yep. By your Cult45 logic, he's a super libtard by now, you turncoat partisan dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back