The Purge Begins: President Trump Eliminates Sanctuary City Status For Illegals With Executive Order

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Making America Great Again and America First! That's what our new Trumpenfuhrer is doing. This latest action will be putting the safety of our law abiding natural born Citizens first. It's time to cleanse these cities of illegal Mexicans and other illegal immigrants who seek these cities in order to hide from their criminal actions such as rape, murder, theft, robberies, DWI's, and last but not least, breaking our immigration laws. The Jew Rahm Emanuel will throw a hissy fit over this as well as that Mexican mayor of Los Angeles. Good, let the purge begin!

Trump to sign executive orders enabling construction of proposed border wall and targeting sanctuary cities

Last edited:
Making America Great Again and America First! That's what our new Trumpenfuhrer is doing. This latest action will be putting the safety of our law abiding natural born Citizens first. It's time to cleanse these cities of illegal Mexicans and other illegal immigrants who seek these cities in order to hide from their criminal actions such as rape, murder, theft, robberies, DWI's, and last but not least, breaking our immigration laws. The Jew Rahm Emanuel will throw a hissy fit over this as well as that Mexican mayor of Los Angeles. Good!

Trump to sign executive orders enabling construction of proposed border wall and targeting sanctuary cities

If this comes to fruition, it is the beginning of the end of the Democratic party for at least a decade.

• Banned
Making America Great Again and America First! That's what our new Trumpenfuhrer is doing. This latest action will be putting the safety of our law abiding natural born Citizens first. It's time to cleanse these cities of illegal Mexicans and other illegal immigrants who seek these cities in order to hide from their criminal actions such as rape, murder, theft, robberies, DWI's, and last but not least, breaking our immigration laws. The Jew Rahm Emanuel will throw a hissy fit over this as well as that Mexican mayor of Los Angeles. Good!

If this comes to fruition, it is the beginning of the end of the Democratic party for at least a decade.
Or more!

Or more!
Agreed!

Isn't it interesting that the Trumptards don't object to Trump being compared to Hitler if it's done in a positive way.

Butt-hurt nutjob liberals are the only ones making this statement. Simply enforcing the laws as they are intended is the right thing to do.

Isn't it interesting that the Trumptards don't object to Trump being compared to Hitler if it's done in a positive way.

Only a nut thinks there is any similarity between Hitler and Trump... Oh wait... it's you.

Butt-hurt nutjob liberals are the only ones making this statement. Simply enforcing the laws as they are intended is the right thing to do.

so securing our borders and getting rid of criminals is now a NAZI thing?

Fellas, fellas, (or ladies, just in case, wanna be PC you know) don't you know when you are dealing with the mighty one line, 99,000 post NY Care-bear, you are actually dealing with an astro turfer extraordinaire, and the number 1 Gaslighter Timothy Daughtry - Gaslighting and the Left’s War on Reality on USMB!

Nah, I give NY to much credit, he is running for number 1 with the BIG L, The Snake, Derp, and a few others. But he certainly ranks up there, lol!

So he may not be the number 1 astro turfer or gaslighter, but will you people go along with me and vote him the number 1 SNOWFLAKE!:dance:

Only a nut thinks there is any similarity between Hitler and Trump... Oh wait... it's you.

Fellas, fellas, (or ladies, just in case, wanna be PC you know) don't you know when you are dealing with the mighty one line, 99,000 post NY Care-bear, you are actually dealing with an astro turfer extraordinaire, and the number 1 Gaslighter Timothy Daughtry - Gaslighting and the Left’s War on Reality on USMB!

Nah, I give NY to much credit, he is running for number 1 with the BIG L, The Snake, Derp, and a few others. But he certainly ranks up there, lol!

So he may not be the number 1 astro turfer or gaslighter, but will you people go along with me and vote him the number 1 SNOWFLAKE!:dance:

And you've yet to prove me wrong about anything.

When everything is Hitler then nothing is Hitler.

Who celebrates Hitler's birthday every year?

And you've yet to prove me wrong about anything.

I don't have to prove you wrong, the voters did dumbshit. You actually have to work to prove yourself correct, otherwise you will stay in political Siberia. Don't you get it gaslighter, the roles have changed in political discourse. We PROVED our side well enough the voters agreed! Now YOU have to prove your side to get them back, and so far dude, you are sucking it out, lol!

Hey, midget, the OP calls the president our Trumpenfuhrer, and you support that.

Nobody supports that. He says some crazy shit. Still, doesn't make Trump anything like Hitler.. that's just stupid.

WINNNING!!

Just finding out about this now.........ask me how hard Im laughing?!! More bumpy cucumbers for the progressive zombies who still aren't getting it!! Friday after the inauguration, it was a tingle up my leg. Now.....its like a bolt of lightning its so awesome!!

Fuck these progressive America haters..........hows the bumpy now?!:bye1::fu::fu::fu:

I think that hardworking, family-oriented, Christian Mexicans would make better Americans than 99% of Progressives

Forum List

Back