The Psychology of Qanon

Barr said there wasn't evidence of "widespread" voter fraud. WTF does that even mean?
As he said, it wasn’t fraud enough to change the outcome of the election. Meaning you might find a Trump supporter voting for his dead mother, but you’re not going to find anyone fabricating thousands of votes to drive across state line.

Trump lost Pennsylvania by 80,000 votes. He needed more than a few thousand. He couldn’t “find” enough fraud to change the outcome. He really couldn’t “find” anywhere close to it.

I don’t know who the FBI interviewed, but I’d be willing to wager they interviewed “a few”. At the end of the day, they can track down rioters because there was clear evidence of a crime. It’s a bit different with election fraud where you don’t even have evidence of a crime, unless you assume that Trump losing is evidence, which is both dishonest and was actually claimed by some of his supporters.
Without a formal report its just Barr being an establishment shill. Xiden is illegitimate until everything is investigated. The PA 80,000 could be covered by more than twice the disputed number of votes.
"The Republicans said this 202,377 gap, coupled with 31,547 fewer presidential race votes seen in county data, amounts to "an alarming discrepancy" of 170,830 votes, which is more than twice the reported statewide difference between Biden and Trump."
See what I mean? He's now an establishment shill because he didn't say what you wanted him to say.

These are links to the same faulty analysis. These aren't disputed votes, it's an allegation based on bad information that is not useful. There's nothing to investigate because there's no credible allegation.
1. Barr is an establishment shill because he said what the establishment wanted him to say.
2. It an allegation made by PA legislators who do know the facts, and no investigation disputed them, Barr did not issue any report on findings.
1. Total rationalization. Even if they released a report as you say, the result would have been just the same. Trump loses, you say the report is meaningless because establishment or something.
2. The allegation was factually false as had been pointed out by people who actually know what they’re talking about. There was no investigation indicated for an allegation without a factual foundation.
Yeah when the establishment gets to the point where they lie constantly including making up false claims and manufacturing fake evidence of russian collusion from their political enemy----people with brains should be doubting everything that they say. This is just common sense.

Not surprising that white supremacist groups are trying to grab Qanon members who are disappointed that Biden wasn't arrested at the inauguration and that there were not mass executions of his enemies.

:confused-84:

So, why was Epstein's Lolita Express accepted as an open secret by our political and business elite for so long?

I don't know, Q. I'm sure you do.

Nope. I have no idea. It is a mystery to me.

But with that, we have real evidence with that, of a very strange acceptance of sexual child abuse at the highest levels of our society for years.

Seems like the onus in on you to explain it, if you want to dismiss people who are upset about such behavior.

Not surprising that white supremacist groups are trying to grab Qanon members who are disappointed that Biden wasn't arrested at the inauguration and that there were not mass executions of his enemies.

So, why was Epstein's Lolita Express accepted as an open secret by our political and business elite for so long?

But with that, we have real evidence with that, of a very strange acceptance of sexual child abuse at the highest levels of our society for years.

Seems like the onus in on you to explain it, if you want to dismiss people who are upset about such behavior.

Okay, Q.

Okay, Q.

You can't explain odd, criminal behavior that we witnessed play out in real time.

Yet, you feel comfortable ridiculing me for asking questions about it?

You are an odd bird.

Oh, right. You don't care about the children being abused. This is more about smearing your enemies.

I'm sorry. I forgot. When I think of this issue, I think about the young women and what happened, or will happen to them, moving forward.

I forgot that you are a liberal. I was talking to you like you were a person.

My mistake.

Okay, Q.

You can't explain odd, criminal behavior that we witnessed play out in real time.

You are an odd bird.

Oh, right. You don't care about the children being abused. This is more about smearing your enemies.

I'm sorry. I forgot. When I think of this issue, I think about the young women and what happened, or will happen to them, moving forward.

My mistake.

Apparently, in Mac's world, Epstein was a fine upstanding citizen, politicians are honest and highly moral individuals and no powerful people have ever done anything wrong. :dunno: Oh, and pedophilia doesn't even exist. Well, I mean maybe one or two pedophiles exist out there somewhere, but NEVER anyone powerful. Because you know, people in high places would NEVER do anything bad; they are honest, moral, praiseworthy and not to be questioned!!!

Now shut up and quit asking questions. Let's get back to licking boots and demonizing anyone who dares to question our beloved rulers!!! :slap:

Okay, Q.

You are an odd bird.

My mistake.

Apparently, in Mac's world, Epstein was a fine upstanding citizen, politicians are honest and highly moral individuals and no powerful people have ever done anything wrong. :dunno: Oh, and pedophilia doesn't even exist. Well, I mean maybe one or two pedophiles exist out there somewhere, but NEVER anyone powerful. Because you know, people in high places would NEVER do anything bad; they are honest, moral, praiseworthy and not to be questioned!!!

Now shut up and quit asking questions. Let's get back to licking boots and demonizing anyone who dares to question our beloved rulers!!! :slap:

And there's another one.

Okay, Q.

You are an odd bird.

My mistake.

And there's another one.

Actually, I'm anti-Q. But if you meant another one who thinks you're an arrogant idiot, yes.

Okay, Q.

You are an odd bird.

My mistake.

And there's another one.

Actually, I'm anti-Q. But if you meant another one who thinks you're an arrogant idiot, yes.

Of course you are.

:laugh:

Okay, Q.

You are an odd bird.

My mistake.

And there's another one.

Of course you are.

:laugh:

My posts are out there for anyone to read. I've been saying the same thing about Q from the start. But I just learned something else about you. Apparently we can add dishonest to the list of your fine qualities.

Keep up the good work, Mac. You're doing a fine job in defending our honorable government and powerful people. Because you know, they would NEVER do anything bad! History has shown that!

You're a good little bootlicker, Mac! :itsok: Hurry along to start more threads!

No one gives a crap about Qanon, except for Dims, you dumbfuck Nazi. You must by trying your hand at the Goebbels propaganda tactic.

No one gives a crap about Qanon, except for Dims, you dumbfuck Nazi. You must by trying your hand at the Goebbels propaganda tactic.

Right on cue, another one.

Right on cue, another one.

Nothing he said justifies your response.

I am starting to get the impression that this Q thing is being used by Biden people to discredit anyone who doesn't fall in line.

I'm getting the impression that the Republian misinformation and propaganda machine is just getting warmed up, and that conservatives are really getting themselves into trouble because of the basic dishonesty of right wing media.

Biden is NOT in the pay of China, Russia, or any foreign power, and yet that's all right wing posters can talk about. I'm saying this as a fact based statement based on multiple factors, one of which is his character across more than 40 years of public service.

The United States of America needs the Republican Party in order for the government to function properly. A sane, credible, fact based opposition with their own platform, ideas, and honest criticism of the current government and it's policies. A government which offers an alternative to what's being proposed.

Instead you have these crazy people lying about Democrats, demonizing them, vilifying them, and accusing of them of imaginary crimes and being sex deviants. The Republican Party has no platform. No plans. No ideas of how to deal with the pandemic or anything else.

Biden was sworn in two days ago, and you fools pivot immediately to name, calling, lies and just stupidity. You have real problems to deal with and you're off in crazy town.

Grow the fuck up and start listening to facts, not batshit crazy town bullshit like this.

The attempts to smear Joe Biden started with Tara Reade, and have continued on to the Ukraine, China, pedophilia, bribery, etc. When the only criticisms you have of a person are based on lies and smear campaigns, it doesn't say much for your policies and stands on the issues. In fact, it's an admission that you have nothing in that department.

The tactic of demonizing political opponents is bipartisan. This idea that the republicans are off in fantasy land while the democrat platform is 100% fact-based is ridiculous. There's no point in debating someone who thinks their "side" can do no wrong so I'm not going to waste my time with you.

I am starting to get the impression that this Q thing is being used by Biden people to discredit anyone who doesn't fall in line.
Anyone who believes in "this Q thing" discredits themselves.

Of course, true believers in all things q are retards. They've always been cringey.

The sudden proliferation of q related articles and content looks like a tactic to discredit everyone who so much as joked about Biden's weird hair-sniffing habit.

Forum List

Back