The Protest

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1610418885577.png

There is a disconnect between those in power and those below them. I don't care if you're Democrat or Republican. If you're in a position of power or very well off you didn't understand really happened on the 6th of January. Even Trump didn't understand. For the most part the people that attended that protest were not there to support Trump but to voice their frustration with a country that, as they see it, has forsaken them. We're not talking about white privilege, black privilege, racism, or anything of those reasons. It was about the loss of jobs and businesses that they owned. Many of them had no where left to turn because they've already lost it all or will be losing it all shortly if the trek of those in power is continued to be followed. You can continue to criticize the protesters if that's what you wish but that does not mean they will listen. They have listened and no longer trust the establishment, both Republican and Democrat, that wines and dines while laughing at the plight of those they consider beneath them.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1610418885712.png
    1610418885712.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
View attachment 441502

There is a disconnect between those in power and those below them. I don't care if you're Democrat or Republican. If you're in a position of power or very well off you didn't understand really happened on the 6th of January. Even Trump didn't understand. For the most part the people that attended that protest were not there to support Trump but to voice their frustration with a country that, as they see it, has forsaken them. We're not talking about white privilege, black privilege, racism, or anything of those reasons. It was about the loss of jobs and businesses that they owned. Many of them had no where left to turn because they've already lost it all or will be losing it all shortly if the trek of those in power is continued to be followed. You can continue to criticize the protesters if that's what you wish but that does not mean they will listen. They have listened and no longer trust the establishment, both Republican and Democrat, that wines and dines while laughing at the plight of those they consider beneath them.

*****SMILE*****

As with anything in this country......it's not how serious it really was.....it's how much they can do to maximize the damage they can do after the fact.
Somebody tell me......has there been any other riots caused by Rightwingers since that fake riot?
No.

This isn't what the media and the Democrats claim it was.
It was not sedition or a insurrection.
It was a set-up by Congress to finger Trump with false charges of sedition.

Congress runs the Capital Police.
Who's in charge of Congress?

116070360_2927356924058889_8528138638559611922_n.jpg

107537116_1185468875179146_7557786009715854464_o.jpg

View attachment 441502

*****SMILE*****

so what do we need to do now then?...
whats your suggestion?...
what about the election fraud lie?...

as far as the horrified people who watched this crowd live on tv are concerned,
they have done nothing wrong to these people...

they didnt cause the pandemic...
they didnt vote for the dude who mismanaged the pandemic...
they didnt cause anybodies jobs nor businesses to disappear...
they didnt cheat in the election neither...

they just showed up in the election to cast their votes and they won...

and this crowd tried to forcefully take that away from them...
because donald trump claimed the election was fraudulent...

the election which was;

counted in states run by people he endorsed...
approved in courts run by people he appointed...
while he was sitting in the office...
and had the senate under his thumb...

so what is this crowds expectation from "the people" at this point, from your perspective...
i am really curious...

As with anything in this country......it's not how serious it really was.....it's how much they can do to maximize the damage they can do after the fact.
Somebody tell me......has there been any other riots caused by Rightwingers since that fake riot?
No.

1610420885564.png

Might I also suggest that it was also to silence those who have issues with the ways issues are being managed.

They have now been told to shut up and do as you're told or you'll be punished.

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 441502

*****SMILE*****

the election which was;

so what is this crowds expectation from "the people" at this point, from your perspective...
i am really curious...

Every nation on earth mismanaged the pandemic so stop the boring bullshit.

View attachment 441502

*****SMILE*****

the election which was;

1610421310005.png

i am really curious...

1610421309948.png

It would appear you aren't since you're making this all about being Trump's fault.

He may have added reason for the gathering but the gathering was bigger than he.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
View attachment 441502

*****SMILE*****

the election which was;

View attachment 441521
i am really curious...

View attachment 441520

It would appear you aren't since you're making this all about being Trump's fault.

*****SMILE*****

ok...
lets say its all my fault with the pandemic...
still not the fault of the people who voted for the winning party is it?...

what happened to that sense you were talking ^^^ there...

i am asking you...

tell me what it is...

what do we do here now, so everyone can have some peace???.............

View attachment 441502

*****SMILE*****

the election which was;

i am really curious...

you shut up, you cant speak any sense...
but he can...
let him answer...

View attachment 441502

*****SMILE*****

the election which was;

i am really curious...

but he can...
let him answer...

If you think Trump bungled COVID you also have to blame every other leader on earth and Congress.

View attachment 441502

*****SMILE*****

the election which was;

i am really curious...

but he can...
let him answer...

If you think Trump bungled COVID you also have to blame every other leader on earth and Congress.

i already said i bungled covid...
i am patient 0 fully responsible for it...
so shut up...
let him speak...

View attachment 441502

*****SMILE*****

the election which was;

i am really curious...

but he can...
let him answer...

i already said i bungled covid...
i am patient 0 fully responsible for it...
so shut up...
let him speak...

Start a private Thread.

View attachment 441502

*****SMILE*****

the election which was;

View attachment 441521
i am really curious...

View attachment 441520

*****SMILE*****

ok...

i am asking you...

tell me what it is...

1610422290944.png

It will be the winning parties fault if they are only going to criticize, belittle, and persecute, those that were at the protest or were in support of the protest.

When the new team is inaugurated they're going to have to deal with that and I don't see many wanting to cooperate after they've lost nearly everything to looting, burnt out buildings from riots, and mandated lockdowns.

The shooting of the female vet spoke loudly to those who were there and others who weren't. She was gunned down without warning, or attempts to restrain, like the dog of a Thug the incoming teams leader decided she was.

Assuming people are idiots will be their biggest mistake.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:
View attachment 441502

*****SMILE*****

the election which was;

View attachment 441521
i am really curious...

View attachment 441520

*****SMILE*****

ok...

i am asking you...

tell me what it is...

View attachment 441524

It will be the winning parties fault if they are only going to criticize, belittle, and persecute, those that were at the protest or were in support of the protest.

The shooting of the female vet spoke loudly to those who were there and others who weren't.

When the new team is inaugurated they're going to have to deal with that and I don't see many wanting to cooperate after they've lost nearly everything to looting, burnt out buildings from riots, and mandated lockdowns.

*****SMILE*****

The media will report that all is roses.

No.

View attachment 441518

Might I also suggest that it was also to silence those who have issues with the ways issues are being managed.

*****SMILE*****

I don't think people are going to remain silent.
Democrats in Congress are gonna need Secret Service protection from now on.

No.

View attachment 441518

*****SMILE*****

I don't think people are going to remain silent.
Democrats in Congress are gonna need Secret Service protection from now on.

1610423770063.png

That may happen or the elite that support the public figures may experience a rash of issues that cause their businesses huge loses.

*****SMILE*****

No.

View attachment 441518

*****SMILE*****

I saw the video.
That cop executed that woman.
Now the Democrats are trying to arrest the people who were in on the scam.

View attachment 441502

*****SMILE*****

the election which was;

View attachment 441521
i am really curious...

View attachment 441520

*****SMILE*****

ok...

i am asking you...

tell me what it is...

View attachment 441524

The shooting of the female vet spoke loudly to those who were there and others who weren't.

*****SMILE*****

this is totally reasonable...

so although i agree with the fact that first step has to come from the winning party, for that to occur the losing party have to acknowledge the winner first...

the question is, are they gonna do that...

so thats the first gridlock there...

if you think that can be resolved, great...
if not, thats a blocker to begin with...

secret service shot her...
i dont know what to do about that...
it can mean anything for anyone depending on their perspective...
i watched that video dozen times...

i have my own opinion but doesnt have to fit with yours for any understanding to occur in between that we dont want people getting shot over the election anymore...

in my opinion of course...

ok, looting/rioting is understood...
thats not even a fraction of the cost compared to the damage covid has caused, so easy to compensate if it already has not been by trump, which i would find weird if not...

but if we get to the covid, we will have to agree on one thing here; if it aint the fault of trump, then it aint the fault of anyone...

so lets say it is not the fault of trump...
why would the crowd expect anything from others then?...
they think its others fault?...

lets put the mask mandate aside, because it would be silly to take the country to civil war because of a silly piece of cloth, which i bet you will agree...

shut downs were a result of covid, which is not the fault of anyone...
trump himself had to shut down the whole country...
if the crowd has an opinion that shutdowns are not necessary, sorry, but thats their own opinion...

if the new party want to follow a policy to follow science, thats how it is gonna be...
thats what the elections are made for...
to determine the policies...

obviously government has a responsibility to the people, hence why there are stimulus checks and variety of loans available for the people...

beyond that is nobodies fault nor responsibility, hence the crowd has nobody to be frustrated at...

does that transpire to a peaceful resolution from your perspective?...

Forum List

Back