Zone1 The Prophet Joseph Smith understanding of the Earth may be scientifically correct

YHWH said to my Lord( Jesus) proves you wrong.
No it doesn’t because your scholars have changed names and dropped other script other proves your interpretation wrong. But why should we expect anything else since they lied about the date to the end 4 times. See, it’s only your bible that says Jehovah. All the others say Lord said to my lord. Thus two different gods (lords).

Last edited:
No it doesn’t because your scholars have changed names and dropped other script other proves your interpretation wrong. But why should we expect anything else since they lied about the date to the end 4 times. See, it’s only your bible that says Jehovah. All the others say Lord said to my lord. Thus two different gods (lords).
Yes the altered versions has 2 lords, its them that is error. But you won't check the facts. true light would prove you wrong, your pride can't handle that i guess. Your own teacher will tell you its fact.

Yes the altered versions has 2 lords, its them that is error. But you won't check the facts. true light would prove you wrong, your pride can't handle that i guess. Your own teacher will tell you its fact.
What a butthead! Who had it written first? JW's or the Greeks and everyone else? You knuckleheads changed it to fit your false teachings just like your false teachings on the end of the earth. Why would you listen to them when they were wrong about the end of the world, 4 times! Good grief Charlie Brown.

What a butthead! Who had it written first? JW's or the Greeks and everyone else? You knuckleheads changed it to fit your false teachings just like your false teachings on the end of the earth. Why would you listen to them when they were wrong about the end of the world, 4 times! Good grief Charlie Brown.
YHWH = the tetragramoton-almost 6800 spots in the OT=Hebrew--quoted over 200 times in the NT. The bible was kept in latin by the great apostasy until the 1300,s-no originals remained. the error filled Greek lexicons were done from the latin vulgate. Even Jerome in the 300,s told the great apostasy leader that Gods name belonged in the NT as well as the OT. Instead they removed it by satans will to mislead to fit false council teachings like God being a trinty=100% fact of life-you better face it time is short.

YHWH = the tetragramoton-almost 6800 spots in the OT=Hebrew--quoted over 200 times in the NT. The bible was kept in latin by the great apostasy until the 1300,s-no originals remained. the error filled Greek lexicons were done from the latin vulgate. Even Jerome in the 300,s told the great apostasy leader that Gods name belonged in the NT as well as the OT. Instead they removed it by satans will to mislead to fit false council teachings like God being a trinty=100% fact of life-you better face it time is short.
God’s name is in both OT and NT. Jehovah and Jesus are the very same person.

YHWH said to my Lord( Jesus) proves you are in error.
You are saying YHWH. No one else is. Everyone else is saying The Father said to His Son Jesus. Your stupid scholars who also claimed 4 separate times they knew the end day of the earth and were stupidly wrong.

You are saying YHWH. No one else is. Everyone else is saying The Father said to His Son Jesus. Your stupid scholars who also claimed 4 separate times they knew the end day of the earth and were stupidly wrong.
All men err. God forgives those who repent. The darkness of your religion remains in tact and will never be repented.

All men err. God forgives those who repent. The darkness of your religion remains in tact and will never be repented.
Not 4 times they broke the word of God when the Lord said no one knows the time of his coming except the Father. 4 times of great sun trying to usurp the Father. Then, they attacked the Words of God to hide these sins. Butchering the Bible in numerous ways to hide their grevious sins. And you are blinded by the craftiness of men mingled with scripture.

Not 4 times they broke the word of God when the Lord said no one knows the time of his coming except the Father. 4 times of great sun trying to usurp the Father. Then, they attacked the Words of God to hide these sins. Butchering the Bible in numerous ways to hide their grevious sins. And you are blinded by the craftiness of men mingled with scripture.
Keep your darkness. You understand nothing about God. By making corrections= repentance-your religion has failed that 100%. I pointed out to you the contradictions in your fake book against Gods bible. The bible says-darkness for 3 hours at Jesus death--Your fake book says 3 days of darkness--Which is correct? = The bible. So why hasnt your religion repented and corrected its errors? Darkness is why.

Keep your darkness. You understand nothing about God. By making corrections= repentance-your religion has failed that 100%. I pointed out to you the contradictions in your fake book against Gods bible. The bible says-darkness for 3 hours at Jesus death--Your fake book says 3 days of darkness--Which is correct? = The bible. So why hasnt your religion repented and corrected its errors? Darkness is why.
Ummm…Jerusalem was in Israel in the Middle East. You know where that is I hope. The Americas is where we are right now half was round the world. Three hours there and the Lord kept it dark for 3 days here. Is there nothing the Lord God can’t do? Your comment was very immature.
Back to what I posted. “Not 4 times they broke the word of God when the Lord said no one knows the time of his coming except the Father. 4 times of great sun trying to usurp the Father. Then, they attacked the Words of God to hide these sins. Butchering the Bible in numerous ways to hide their grevious sins. And you are blinded by the craftiness of men mingled with scripture.” 4 times you said no to God. You fruitcake Scholars tried to show God he didn’t know what he was talking about. Denying the Holy Ghost. Then, when that didn’t work they destroyed about half the Bible and its true meaning. And you follow that?

Ummm…Jerusalem was in Israel in the Middle East. You know where that is I hope. The Americas is where we are right now half was round the world. Three hours there and the Lord kept it dark for 3 days here. Is there nothing the Lord God can’t do? Your comment was very immature.
Back to what I posted. “Not 4 times they broke the word of God when the Lord said no one knows the time of his coming except the Father. 4 times of great sun trying to usurp the Father. Then, they attacked the Words of God to hide these sins. Butchering the Bible in numerous ways to hide their grevious sins. And you are blinded by the craftiness of men mingled with scripture.” 4 times you said no to God. You fruitcake Scholars tried to show God he didn’t know what he was talking about. Denying the Holy Ghost. Then, when that didn’t work they destroyed about half the Bible and its true meaning. And you follow that?
When you watch babylon the great fall( worldwide false religions) you will know100% my teachers have Jesus

What, you don't think all of Christianity doesn't believe the same thing? What's wrong with you? Oh, I know. I showed you up and you still don't have the answer. So, let's try again and see if you can answer without trying to divert:
“Not 4 times they broke the word of God when the Lord said no one knows the time of his coming except the Father. 4 times of great sun trying to usurp the Father. Then, they attacked the Words of God to hide these sins. Butchering the Bible in numerous ways to hide their grevious sins. And you are blinded by the craftiness of men mingled with scripture.” 4 times you said no to God. You fruitcake Scholars tried to show God he didn’t know what he was talking about. Denying the Holy Ghost. Then, when that didn’t work they destroyed about half the Bible and its true meaning. And you follow that?"

What, you don't think all of Christianity doesn't believe the same thing? What's wrong with you? Oh, I know. I showed you up and you still don't have the answer. So, let's try again and see if you can answer without trying to divert:
“Not 4 times they broke the word of God when the Lord said no one knows the time of his coming except the Father. 4 times of great sun trying to usurp the Father. Then, they attacked the Words of God to hide these sins. Butchering the Bible in numerous ways to hide their grevious sins. And you are blinded by the craftiness of men mingled with scripture.” 4 times you said no to God. You fruitcake Scholars tried to show God he didn’t know what he was talking about. Denying the Holy Ghost. Then, when that didn’t work they destroyed about half the Bible and its true meaning. And you follow that?"
God will show the whole world-He guarantees 20 x in Ezekial--They will have to know i am YHWH(Jehovah). Jehovah loves you, find him.

God will show the whole world-He guarantees 20 x in Ezekial--They will have to know i am YHWH(Jehovah). Jehovah loves you, find him.
And on and on and on without a clue of how ridiculous you look. By the way, of course the Lord would be Jehovah. That's what we have been saying. Jehovah is the personage in the Godhead that came off his throne and descended into the baby Jesus. But again, you haven't gotten us past what I posted. So, try again:

And on and on and on without a clue of how ridiculous you look. By the way, of course the Lord would be Jehovah. That's what we have been saying. Jehovah is the personage in the Godhead that came off his throne and descended into the baby Jesus. But again, you haven't gotten us past what I posted. So, try again:
YHWH isnt called LORD--He is called sovereign Lord in the OT-Men who had no right, by satans will put LORD in place of his name to mislead ones like you. You better check facts before you lose.

During Noah’s time the earth was completely covered with water. This was the baptism of the earth and symbolized a cleansing (1 Pet. 3:20–21).
Therefore, the Earth itself is of intelligence and must choose good over evil as well. Eventually, it will be baptized by fire as well, with the Holy Ghost. The Earth became new again free from sin and sinful beings as well as all creatures great and small, and bad weeds... Now, science is finding that the earth has its own intelligence. It was made spiritually first as we were too and all things in it from the beginning of time. A living soul our earth is.

A baptism of dead people.

YHWH isnt called LORD--He is called sovereign Lord in the OT-Men who had no right, by satans will put LORD in place of his name to mislead ones like you. You better check facts before you lose.
He has many names. He’s called a lot of things. Stop with the stupid stuff. Of course his is lord. He redeemed us. Duh.

Forum List

Back