Zone1 The Prophet Joseph Smith understanding of the Earth may be scientifically correct

You did up until 1978, sorry you didn’t realize what your church teught.

It's hilarious when an ignoramus such as yourself, that doesn't know shit about my religion, claims to know more about it than I do as a lifetime member thereof.

eaf2eb3c01241db66fae1631abcad5b7.gif

Not a single passage you shared says God. Twisting scriptures never works. Its why there is hundreds of different religions claiming to be christian-twisting scriptures into a mass of confusion because they lack holy spirit.= 99% of them.
twist this one.

"Before Abraham was, I Am."

Read the story of Jonah.

God called Jonah to be a prophet, to go and deliver a message to the people if Nineveh. The message was that the people of Nineveh were behaving very badly, and if they didn't knock it off, and repent, that in forty days, God was going too kick their asses.

Jonah wanted nothing to do with it, and first thing, he hopped on a boat to take him as far from Nineveh as he could get. God ended up having to take some significant measures to make Jonah go to Nineveh and deliver the message.

But by the time he got there, in Jonah's own head, the message changed, to merely, “God is going to kick all your asses in forty days, because of your behavior.” He left out the part about turning away from their bad behavior, and repenting.

When the forty days were up, Jonah found himself a comfortable seat on a hill, with a good view of Nineveh, and sat down with a big tub of popcorn and a 32-ounce Diet Coke, and waited to watch the ass-kicking.

But in spite of Jonah screwing up the message, the people in Nineveh got it, anyway. They turned from their bad behavior, and repented, as God wanted them to, and so their asses remained unkicked.

Jonah was very upset, of course. The big show that he was waiting to see, anticipated as the biggest ass-kicking since Sodom and Gomorrah, did not happen.

The last chapter is about God getting Jonah to understand his own error, in changing the message, in being angry that he perceived that he had been set up as a false prophet.

Jonah, as a prophet, was called upon to deliver just one message, and he messed it up. By the standard that you are trying to force on Joseph Smith, you would have to deny that Jonah was a prophet.

Jonah is a comic novella. The lesson is that God loved the people of Ninevah too.

Jonah is a comic novella. The lesson is that God loved the people of Ninevah too.
Why do you deny the truth that he delivered? Prophets don’t have to be perfect like you. We get it that you have not sinned and should be the prophet today. But, you aren’t because prophets do not have to be perfect and without sin. That too is the story about Jonah. Do not judge a prophet’s character as you are not the judge of Israel.

He was referring to his Father, Elohim. There is no distinction between Lord and Lord God in Hebrew. Both are God. End of story.
God is never called LORD by his will, it was by satans will that in the altered translations God is called LORD. So by the translations ones religion uses proves whose will they support, Gods or satans.

twist this one.

"Before Abraham was, I Am."
Jesus answered the pharisees honestly-he lived before Abraham was his answer saying i am. Because its 100% fact that in the Hebrew written OT there is no-i am that i am translated from the Hebrew statement-I will be what i will be is correct-i am that i am is only in altered trinity translations. to Mislead.

God is never called LORD by his will, it was by satans will that in the altered translations God is called LORD. So by the translations ones religion uses proves whose will they support, Gods or satans.
You are completely wrong.

You are completely wrong.
You best check-its 100% fact of life and every trinity scholar on earth knows its fact-It just takes a single minute-the tetragramoton=YHWH belongs at every spot -OT where GOD or LORD all capitols is-nearly 6800 places plus over 200 places quoted in the NT from those spots in the OT.

You best check-its 100% fact of life and every trinity scholar on earth knows its fact-It just takes a single minute-the tetragramoton=YHWH belongs at every spot -OT where GOD or LORD all capitols is-nearly 6800 places plus over 200 places quoted in the NT from those spots in the OT.
Capital letters mean nothing. It’s those like your scholars us stuff like that to brainwash good people like yourself from reading the correct Bible. Not the water down version you have. That thing is an abomination written by so-called scholars who at the same time messed up the date of the end of days.

Capital letters mean nothing. It’s those like your scholars us stuff like that to brainwash good people like yourself from reading the correct Bible. Not the water down version you have. That thing is an abomination written by so-called scholars who at the same time messed up the date of the end of days.
In every altered translation on earth-Every spot-GOD or LORD ( all capitols) God willed the tetragramoton =YHWH- to be, not the titles GOD or LORD. satans will through wicked men had his name removed to mislead. EVERY religion using those translations are being deceived= 100% fact of life. Fact-The wicked removed Gods name-The wicked keep it out.

In every altered translation on earth-Every spot-GOD or LORD ( all capitols) God willed the tetragramoton =YHWH- to be, not the titles GOD or LORD. satans will through wicked men had his name removed to mislead. EVERY religion using those translations are being deceived= 100% fact of life. Fact-The wicked removed Gods name-The wicked keep it out.
Nobody removed what you are talking about. Your scholars made that stuff up and stuck it in the Bible while taking out everything that would show the satanic changes you’ve made. Same scholars that lied 4 times about the date of the end. That’s 100% fact.
Your scholars put in the wrong name in many places after messing things up that I stated above. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost are God or the Godhead. I am that I am. Jehovah is Jesus. Elohim is the Father or Most High God.

Jesus answered the pharisees honestly-he lived before Abraham was his answer saying i am. Because its 100% fact that in the Hebrew written OT there is no-i am that i am translated from the Hebrew statement-I will be what i will be is correct-i am that i am is only in altered trinity translations. to Mislead.
your interpretation is false b/c they took up stones to kill him over his statement.

Nobody removed what you are talking about. Your scholars made that stuff up and stuck it in the Bible while taking out everything that would show the satanic changes you’ve made. Same scholars that lied 4 times about the date of the end. That’s 100% fact.
Your scholars put in the wrong name in many places after messing things up that I stated above. The Father, Son and Holy Ghost are God or the Godhead. I am that I am. Jehovah is Jesus. Elohim is the Father or Most High God.
Its not made up-Its undeniable fact--You best check.

your interpretation is false b/c they took up stones to kill him over his statement.
They were liars, apostocised. They never said a single truth about Jesus, they hated his guts. Jesus told them their father was the devil--and you believe them? Jesus didn't, nor any of his followers. Did you believe them when they said Jesus got his power from demons? 0 truth about Jesus came out of their hate filled hearts.

It’s made up. All of it by people who made up the last day of this world in 1918.
Wow are you dense. It takes less than a minute to google the tetragramoton and you would find my post is fact about that. But you would rather remain in your darkness than to be in error or find out my teachers are correct. I have a clue for you--Every bible scholar on earth, no matter their religion knows my post was 100% fact. I guess eternal life means little to you to check into facts. how sad for you. You say-NO God i will not be like the Bereans and make sure of all things, how dare you command me to do so.

Wow are you dense. It takes less than a minute to google the tetragramoton and you would find my post is fact about that. But you would rather remain in your darkness than to be in error or find out my teachers are correct. I have a clue for you--Every bible scholar on earth, no matter their religion knows my post was 100% fact. I guess eternal life means little to you to check into facts. how sad for you. You say-NO God i will not be like the Bereans and make sure of all things, how dare you command me to do so.
Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior and Redeemer. He bought us with His atonement and he is our Lord God because we have become His children too.every legitimate scholarship knows Jesus is Jehovah and a member of the Trinity Godhead. All your false prophets scholars have done in lies about the date of the end or the world 4 times and butchered the Bible

Jesus Christ is our Lord and Savior and Redeemer. He bought us with His atonement and he is our Lord God because we have become His children too.every legitimate scholarship knows Jesus is Jehovah and a member of the Trinity Godhead. All your false prophets scholars have done in lies about the date of the end or the world 4 times and butchered the Bible
YHWH said to my Lord( Jesus) proves you wrong.

Forum List

Back