The promised Trump jobs are on there way.....at tax payers expense!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Time and time again, I keep hearing Trump's gonna bring back jobs or punish those that off shore....

The only fuckin jobs this man is gonna throw at white america are tax payer jobs of national infrastructure measures, that's it. At a trillion in spending. Of course your beloved debt will explode because at the same time, he's cutting taxes....but whats a few more quad trillion when its a white man callin the shots, eh?

But please stop with the man.jobs from China dream, you guys are looking dumber by the hour

Time and time again, I keep hearing Trump's gonna bring back jobs or punish those that off shore....

The only fuckin jobs this man is gonna throw at white america are tax payer jobs of national infrastructure measures, that's it. At a trillion in spending. Of course your beloved debt will explode because at the same time, he's cutting taxes....but whats a few more quad trillion when its a white man callin the shots, eh?

But please stop with the man.jobs from China dream, you guys are looking dumber by the hour

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your mouth.

You have heard Trump say that the infrastructure will be revitalized thru corporate investment .... but I'm guessing you don't even know what that means, do you?

Forum List

Back