The Progressive's Response To Disagreement

One thing I appreciate about the left is that they still seem to recognize talent. I like the people that respect their audience’s intelligence and treat them like they’re adults instead of throwing out easy lies and pulpy easy to swallow political sloganeering.
Then what happened with Quid Pro Joe?

I voted for Warren.
Not in the general, you didn't. Now we're stuck with the talent free debacle we have in the White House. At best, Quid Pro has been a place holder for 50 years, hardly an intellectual star.

Not in the general, you didn't. Now we're stuck with the talent free debacle we have in the White House. At best, Quid Pro has been a place holder for 50 years, hardly an intellectual star.
Joe is a lot better than a reality TV show host.

etch-a-brandon.jpg

The Progressive's Response To Disagreement? Burn loot riot murder.

The short version to the OP:

Shut and obey cuz Reasons and Feelz.

1. Most know, especially Progressives/Democrats, that they cannot win an argument with a conservative.
Coulter wrote:
"Let me give you a little tip: if you want liberalism to continue in this country, you have to realize that liberal students are being let down by their professors! They have liberal school teachers, and read the liberal press! Because of this weak preparation, they are unable to argue, to think beyond the first knee-jerk impulse. They can’t put together a logical thought. Now, compare that to a college Republican…"

2. Their MO has been to marginalize, censor, and silence.
"I think it’s become clear that fairness is overrated ... the idea that we should always give two sides equal weight and merit does not reflect the world we find ourselves in," Holt said on Tuesday night while accepting an award at the 45th Murrow Symposium. "That the sun sets in the west is a fact. Any contrary view does not deserve our time or attention," Holt continued. "Decisions to not give unsupported arguments equal time are not a dereliction of journalistic responsibility or some kind of agenda, in fact, it’s just the opposite."
NBC's Lester Holt says we don’t need to hear both sides to define truth: ‘Fairness is overrated’

3. And now they have moved on to the next phase.....next, of course for any Fascist:

‘Right and just’: Violence morally justified by the New Yorker, cult of progressive science

A progressive religious devotion to what it calls “settled science” has let loose a malevolent spirit in America today.
The coronavirus vaccine mandate fanaticism is a wholehearted representation of it. But it is not the only one.

And marked by the invincible sense of self-righteousness that comes when you know you are right and your enemies are wrong, this dangerous and unstable modernist madness is rushing headlong down the road to bloodshed.

The New Yorker, a big-brand hipster urbanite publication that claims to have 1.2 million subscribers, has just openly platformed and amplified the notion that climate change now poses such a threat to the world that ecoterrorism must be considered as a legitimate way to combat it.

His recent book, ‘How to Blow Up a Pipeline,’ is a bit more nuanced than the title suggests. But at its core he really does want environmental activists to rethink their commitment to nonviolence and embrace tactics of sabotage.”

This is what passes for sophisticated discourse among the cosmopolitan Left in 2021.

Malm did not back away from his call for violence during the discussion that followed..."

These are the same folks America defeated in WWII.

Now they're called Democrats.

LibTards...You're a Doody Head!

Forum List

Back