The President with the lowest overall average approval rating in history is......

Liar! You watched msnbc, cnn kiss obamaturd’s ass for eight years!

I'm a Republican and voted AGAINST Obama in each election.
I love all you libtards claiming to be Republicans!

I've voted straight Republican in every election until 2016. I've been a registered Republican since age 18.
And you never watched msnbc kissing obamaturd’s ass either right?

Again, I did not support Obama either in 2008 or 2012.

So you are a libtard and a stupid one at that!

The gallup poll has been measuring Presidential approval ratings since the 1940s, longer than any other company or organization involved in polling. Here is how the Presidents rank:

OVERALL AVERAGE APPROVAL RATING WHILE PRESIDENT:

John F. Kennedy - 70%
Dwight D. Eisenhower - 65%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

After nearly 2 years as President, having an overall approval rating of 39% is not a good place to be at. It may go up or down from here, but as time goes back, its likely to solidify around this number of 39%. Donald Trump has never had even a daily or weekly approval rating above 45%. There has never been a President with such a low probability of being re-elected based on the latest data.

You are correct. I saw a video on YouTube. Trump can’t win. The polls were all correct last time also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The gallup poll has been measuring Presidential approval ratings since the 1940s, longer than any other company or organization involved in polling. Here is how the Presidents rank:

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

After nearly 2 years as President, having an overall approval rating of 39% is not a good place to be at. It may go up or down from here, but as time goes back, its likely to solidify around this number of 39%. Donald Trump has never had even a daily or weekly approval rating above 45%. There has never been a President with such a low probability of being re-elected based on the latest data.

Well, its been 5 months since I posted this and things have not really changed for Donald Trump. He now has less than two years left in office.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

With less than two years left in his term, his overall average approval rating edged up a bit from 39% to 40%. It will likely fluctuate between 39% and 40% for the rest of his term. When I first posted this, it was at the 584 day point in time in office. Now were at 735 days in office. This is by far the worst average approval rating in United States history. You can't win re-election with numbers like this.

The Presidents current approval rating in GALLUP is 37%. Just slightly above is absolute low of 35% since he has been President.​
Yeah, 40% with the constant attack by the Lame Stream Media and it isnt lower than the favorability of the Congress, Lame stream Media and Political Foes. I think I and many other patriots of this country will continue to back the President who is for the people, even though 1/2 of them are more stupid than a box of rocks and hate him..
Poll: Trump Favorability Higher than Media, Congress, Political Foes

Can you really consider yourself a patriot when you support Putin's favorite person in Washington D.C.? Are you a patriot when you support the guy who when it comes down to it, stands with Russia as opposed to his own country? Remember what Trump did in Finland in the summer of 2018?
Shut the fuck up you liberal hack....All you are doing is repeating the Lame Stream Media's liberal talking points. The last 1/2 white fagot president bent over and sucked Putin's dick, and you on the left adored both Putin and Barry, but when Vlad, decided to show what a spineless retard Obammer was, then you got all angry with Vlad. Now we have a real president who doesnt back down and does what he says, and unfortunately you get the benefits of his actions like lower taxes and gas prices. Yet you still bitch like a whiney petulant little girl.

Obama sucking Vlad's dick...………………………………..……….Vlad, putting Barry to shame...…………….

Obama trying to act like a man, throws like a girl...………………...

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

Well, its been 5 months since I posted this and things have not really changed for Donald Trump. He now has less than two years left in office.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

With less than two years left in his term, his overall average approval rating edged up a bit from 39% to 40%. It will likely fluctuate between 39% and 40% for the rest of his term. When I first posted this, it was at the 584 day point in time in office. Now were at 735 days in office. This is by far the worst average approval rating in United States history. You can't win re-election with numbers like this.

The Presidents current approval rating in GALLUP is 37%. Just slightly above is absolute low of 35% since he has been President.​

Just a few facts:

the media does polls, the media hates trump
the same pollsters said Hillary could not lose, she lost
the same pollsters said Trump had no path to 270 EC votes, he got 306
the only poll that matters is the one taken every 4 years at the "polling" places around the country
polls today are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it
polls today are a form of propaganda, nothing more

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

/——/ So? Who cares about your fake polls? Trump has been in office for 2 years CS full terms for the rest except BTW Kennedy is at 70% because he was killed in office.

It not a fake POLL. Its from GALLUP, the oldest and most reputable polling organization in world history.

No Trump has not served a full term year. Its unknown if he will actually finish his term. Does not matter though because were passed the two year mark and the average is significant. As more time goes by, that average is really going to solidify around 40% without something dramatic happening.
Considering how bad things are going for Trump, with so many of the people that have worked for him in jail or going to jail and the possibility of jail for himself, his overall average approval rating is likely to get a little worse.

His highest ever approval rating recorded in a day was 45%. He has never been higher. In order for his average to make it to 45% he would have to start to register approval rating consistently in the above 50% range. I don't see any way that is going to happen at this point.

BOTTOM LINE: You don't get re-elected President of the United States when you have the worst average approval rating of any President in history.
/—-/ Fake polls are all you got.

GALLUP is not fake. Its the longest and most legit polling organization in world history.

Jan 25, 2011. Obama strongly approve 30%
Jan 25, 2019. Trump strongly approve 33%
From Rasmussen

Yep, the people who still support Trump really love him. They will not turn away from him at all, even if he were to shoot someone in the street. But their too small a group to save him when it comes to the next election.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

/——/ So? Who cares about your fake polls? Trump has been in office for 2 years CS full terms for the rest except BTW Kennedy is at 70% because he was killed in office.

It not a fake POLL. Its from GALLUP, the oldest and most reputable polling organization in world history.

No Trump has not served a full term year. Its unknown if he will actually finish his term. Does not matter though because were passed the two year mark and the average is significant. As more time goes by, that average is really going to solidify around 40% without something dramatic happening.
Considering how bad things are going for Trump, with so many of the people that have worked for him in jail or going to jail and the possibility of jail for himself, his overall average approval rating is likely to get a little worse.

His highest ever approval rating recorded in a day was 45%. He has never been higher. In order for his average to make it to 45% he would have to start to register approval rating consistently in the above 50% range. I don't see any way that is going to happen at this point.

BOTTOM LINE: You don't get re-elected President of the United States when you have the worst average approval rating of any President in history.
/—-/ Fake polls are all you got.

GALLUP is not fake. Its the longest and most legit polling organization in world history.
/——/ Post the demographics so we can judge for ourselves- not just take your word on it.

President Trump has fought the good fight. Because he beat Hillary Clinton for President, his adversaries decided to not grant him any grace period, and said they were going to impeach him, just because it made them feel good after the American people sent Democrats a message for their bad faith, constant rearrangement of facts which constituted distortion, and for a number of bad things they did under the tutelage of Barack Obama and his State Department head, Hillary Clinton, whose main political achievement had been getting caught with hundreds of FBI files on people who might be competitors with her husband or give him a hard time over his satyriasis, which was diagnosed and he refused to address it with any kind of therapy whatsoever.

The American people were basically, sick of the Clintons. However, they had so much dirt on friend and foe alike, the left decided to just crater, take it, and hope Hillary won the election. Unfortunately, Ms. Clinton left a little legacy of hatred, competitiveness that required demonizing innocent people, and using her power unwisely. Her youthful replacements, unfortunately came under this criminalistics tutelage of lying, omissions, spying on everybody, etc. is combined with a youthful twist of disabling political bombastics as an approach to getting what they want.

It's a real turnoff to the American people, and I hope the Democrats rethink their hate-everybody approach to drumming up angst and fear within their ranks, disgust in the national picture, and answers met by their opposition, which leaves them in an unfortunate situation after all that bragging and beating and lying and false accusations leveled by people at the top in the DNC. I'm sorry y'alls party has evolved into the cesspool that it is today. All that falsification and bruhaha has simply backfired, and your leadership looks like people this nation would like to forget when they're gone.

Edit: Oh, yes, one other thing. President Trump's ratings may not be the best, but he is. And history has a way of identifying the good a man who has been dissed wrongfully, but kept on keeping on and making more home runs for the American people any which way he has to, because he looks for the good opportunity, finds it, then supports it while his panicky adversaries do dirty tricks.

God bless President Donald and First Lady Trump, their family, staff, and advisers. Thank you President Trump, for making America stronger on every front I can think of.

You know your worshiping someone who is essentially an agent of the Russian Federation. Someone who is more concerned with Putin's interest and the Russian Federations interest than the United States. What Donald Trump did in Finland last summer with Putin was Treason. Former CIA director John Brennan has called it treason.

We need to get this Russian mole out of the United States government as soon as possible. Trump's unpopularity as reflected in the polls will help greatly in that regard.
Apparently you have not been paying attention to the news lately. No problem. A lot of people who come here do not read both sides of the news, and the bit about "agent of the Russian Federation" with re to the President was denied by Special Investigator Mueller over a week ago, and he made it very clear to the ninnyhammers of the press that merely persisted with the lie that you heard and believed because your team did, too. The Democrat Congresscritters have created a no-win situation for America in this little design to hamstring the Executive Branch, and constantly poison the well for the nation's continuance of its abortion of unborn American citizens for who knows what hare-brained reason that has resulted in well over 40,000,000 unborn human future citizens' deaths since Roe v. Wade tainted the future of millions of our own unborn children of every race, every tribe, every kin in this land.

My trust is in the lord God alone. Today, I worked on a faith project for God's poor several hours this morning, several hours this afternoon, Then two more hours delivering a meal to an elderly man in our community who is having difficulties with chemotherapy and its aftermath. I had just gotten back home when I read your post, and if I defended myself, it would only result in your defense of your mistaken opinion since you have already marginalized me with charges you salve your conscience with to convince yourself of the worthlessness of all who disagree with your viewpoint that just so happens to be locked into those of your fellow Democrats, who are outdoing themselves to find the slightest fault of President Trump and blowing it up into a monster in the minds of people they'd like to have vote for them next time. It's sad for people who have grandchildren, actually, because the unfounded accusations originating in a backroom somewhere in which strategies to insure that President Trump fails is the sole strategy which so many of their minions have been engaged to employ in all its empty hubris.

Mueller's report is not finished and he has NEVER stated that Trump has had no dealings with Russia that are criminal. The investigation into that is ongoing. What Mueller did say is that Trump had not directed Michael Cohen to lie to congress. That was not about Russia, but simply Michael Cohens testimony before congress.

Once again, I am not a Democrat. As for Abortion, why would you support a man that in all likelihood has paid for multiple abortions? Do you know anything about Trumps history with Women? How about the allegations of sexual assault, rape, harassment? Donald Trump was pro-choice when it came to abortion for most of his life. He only became "pro-life" in name when he decided to run as a Republican for President.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

Yeah, 40% with the constant attack by the Lame Stream Media and it isnt lower than the favorability of the Congress, Lame stream Media and Political Foes. I think I and many other patriots of this country will continue to back the President who is for the people, even though 1/2 of them are more stupid than a box of rocks and hate him..

Can you really consider yourself a patriot when you support Putin's favorite person in Washington D.C.? Are you a patriot when you support the guy who when it comes down to it, stands with Russia as opposed to his own country? Remember what Trump did in Finland in the summer of 2018?
Shut the fuck up you liberal hack....All you are doing is repeating the Lame Stream Media's liberal talking points. The last 1/2 white fagot president bent over and sucked Putin's dick, and you on the left adored both Putin and Barry, but when Vlad, decided to show what a spineless retard Obammer was, then you got all angry with Vlad. Now we have a real president who doesnt back down and does what he says, and unfortunately you get the benefits of his actions like lower taxes and gas prices. Yet you still bitch like a whiney petulant little girl.

Obama sucking Vlad's dick...………………………………..……….Vlad, putting Barry to shame...…………….

Attempting to pull the United States out of NATO and end U.S. sanctions on Russia for its illegal invasion and annexation of Crimea from Ukraine are just two of the pro-Russian, pro-Putin things Trump has attempted to do over the past two years. Both benefit Russian interest and hurt United States interest.

Trump met with Putin in secret in the summer of 2018, without any members of his cabinet. Just one translator was there and he took the notes from the translator so no one knows what he said the Putin in private or what they talked about. That alone is treason as former CIA director John Brennan has said.

Trump then got up with Putin and sided with Putin and Russian intelligence in claiming that Russia did not try to interfere in the 2016 U.S. Presidential election.

These are irrefutable facts that show that Trump sides with Russian interest over American interest and is not a patriot. He only cares about himself and what will advance his career and prestige.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

Just a few facts:

the only poll that matters is the one taken every 4 years at the "polling" places around the country

Well, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about Trumps chances in 2020. By the way, the national polls were correct when it came to the 2016 election. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes which is what all national polls were measuring.

Trump got lucky by winning by tiny margins in the 3 states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania to pull out an electoral college victory despite his defeat when it came to the popular vote. It was a fluke. It won't happen again in 2020 and the Gallup poll confirms that it won't happen.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

Attempting to pull the United States out of NATO and end U.S. sanctions on Russia for its illegal invasion and annexation of Crimea from Ukraine are just two of the pro-Russian, pro-Putin things Trump has attempted to do over the past two years. Both benefit Russian interest and hurt United States interest.

Trump met with Putin in secret in the summer of 2018, without any members of his cabinet. Just one translator was there and he took the notes from the translator so no one knows what he said the Putin in private or what they talked about. That alone is treason as former CIA director John Brennan has said.

Trump then got up with Putin and sided with Putin and Russian intelligence in claiming that Russia did not try to interfere in the 2016 U.S. Presidential election.

These are irrefutable facts that show that Trump sides with Russian interest over American interest and is not a patriot. He only cares about himself and what will advance his career and prestige.

/——/ When did we pull out of NATO? Any irrefutable facts on that?

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

/——/ When did we pull out of NATO? Any irrefutable facts on that?

Trump tried to pull the country out of NATO but his cabinet unanimously rejected the idea. The United States House and Senate also nearly unanimously support NATO making it impossible, for Trumps pro-Putin ideas of withdrawing from NATO, to ever come to fruition.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

Be careful. Trump wasn't supposed to be elected in 2016, either. Everyone was confident he wouldn't be. Remember?

The share of the public approving of Trump’s job performance is not very different from the share approving of Clinton (42%) or Reagan (44%) 18 months into their administrations.
Trump’s approval ratings so far are unusually stable – and deeply partisan

Yes, Trump's approval ratings are stable among Republicans, but the Republican Party is shrinking as more and more centrists and sane, reasonable people are leaving the Party, in direct response to Donald Trump's Presidency.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 40%

Just a few facts:

Well, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better about Trumps chances in 2020. By the way, the national polls were correct when it came to the 2016 election. Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes which is what all national polls were measuring.

Trump got lucky by winning by tiny margins in the 3 states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania to pull out an electoral college victory despite his defeat when it came to the popular vote. It was a fluke. It won't happen again in 2020 and the Gallup poll confirms that it won't happen.
There is no such thing as a “popular vote”, dumbass.

The only “fluke” is the hate group known as the Democratic Party getting as many votes as Hillary did. Anti-white reactionary politics has doomed the Democrats.

The share of the public approving of Trump’s job performance is not very different from the share approving of Clinton (42%) or Reagan (44%) 18 months into their administrations.

Yes, Trump's approval ratings are stable among Republicans, but the Republican Party is shrinking as more and more centrists and sane, reasonable people are leaving the Party, in direct response to Donald Trump's Presidency.
There isn’t a single centrist left who will vote for Democrats.

John F. Kennedy - 70%
George H.W. Bush - 61%
Lyndon B. Johnson - 55%
Bill Clinton - 55%
Ronald Reagan - 53%
George W. Bush - 49%
Richard Nixon - 49%
Barack Obama - 48%
Gerald Ford - 47%
Jimmy Carter - 46%
Harry S. Truman - 45%
Donald J. Trump - 39%

Be careful. Trump wasn't supposed to be elected in 2016, either. Everyone was confident he wouldn't be. Remember?

If it had been up to the popular vote, he would not have been. Flukes happen. People get lucky sometimes and defy the odds. Trump squeaked out a narrow victory by winning the electoral college with tiny margins of victories in the states of Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin. The clear definition of a fluke. It won't happen in 2020 unless there is a third party run that divides the democratic party.

There isn’t a single centrist left who will vote for Democrats.

The Republicans are the ones that have left the center behind. Trump and his blind Zombies get further away from the center every day. Although now it appears Trump may start to try to climb back toward the center. His caving into Nancy Pelosi on the WALL is a start.

Forum List

Back