The president once again pardons turkeys who did nothing wrong, but why?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

It would seem to me that if someone took the trouble to bring me a turkey or two it would be the height of rude behavior not to have them for Thanksgiving dinner.

Indeed, when the Native Americans would bring them there is no way in the world that their gift would not be slaughtered, cleaned (by my own hand), and cooked-up by the WH chef.....The NAs who brought them would be invited to partake of the feast.

A good time would be had by all.

It would seem to me that if someone took the trouble to bring me a turkey or two it would be the height of rude behavior not to have them for Thanksgiving dinner.

Indeed, when the Native Americans would bring them there is no way in the world that their gift would not be slaughtered, cleaned (by my own hand), and cooked-up by the WH chef.....The NAs who brought them would be invited to partake of the feast.

the same reason trump pardoned roger stone : to lead the insurrection. if biden loses this election the capital will be assaulted by a peaceful tour group of barnyard fowl.

But old Joe forgot to pardon the biggest turkey of all, himself. MAGA

Were the turkeys involved in an insurrection to overthrow the dinner table of the United States and force a pig on to it?...No??...then I guess you can give the turkeys a break. :)

Were the turkeys involved in an insurrection to overthrow the dinner table of the United States and force a pig on to it?...No??...then I guess you can give the turkeys a break. :)
vnxnbvrka62c1.jpg

Forum List

Back