The President Just LIED HIS ASS OFF

Did anyone every get charged in any of those phony scandal you mentioned, much less convicted of a crime.

For winners you guys sure whine a lot.
They investigated themselves and found themselves innocent. Now that there is a real leader coming on board we can find out why exactly Obama and Clinton armed narco terrorists in Mexico and ISIS throughout the ME.

Did anyone every get charged in any of those phony scandal you mentioned, much less convicted of a crime.

They investigated themselves and found themselves innocent. Now that there is a real leader coming on board we can find out why exactly Obama and Clinton armed narco terrorists in Mexico and ISIS throughout the ME.

Obama halted that investagation for a good reason, its time we found out why.

What was Nixon convicted of, Blindfool?

I guess Watergate was a 'phony scandal," eh hypocrite?

When will you communists learn that America is SICK of your FUCKING LIES?

All you do is lie, that's why even Trump was better than another one of you sociopaths.

Obama is a crook, you know it, I know it, America knows it. Stop lying and acting like everyone is just SO STUPID that they will accept your fucking lies.

That's why it's called POLITICAL CORRUPTION, stupid. Amazingly enough, when you have the power you get to break the law and no one can hurt you. You are a dipshit of the first order.

Obama saved out country from the disaster of the last Repub prez .
Recessions happen every few years. Its part of the natural business cycle. Efforts to intervene usually make it worse.

Obama did inherit one of these recessions.

A COMPETENT president would have had us out of it in 6 months.

Obama gave us a terrible recession lasting YEARS.

Obama saved no one. We're lucky to finally be rid of him!

Recessions happen every few years. Its part of the natural business cycle. Efforts to intervene usually make it worse.

Eight years. Not a single quarter of 3% growth despite record spending and debt.

Obama was found in Contempt of Court for refusing to comply with Court Orders. Despite Obama protecting him from prosecution for perjury during the still on-going 8yo F&F investigation, Eric Holder became the 1st US Atty General in US history to be Censured - Censured by a UNANIMOUS Congress.

So, in answer to your question, yes people have been punished, but not because of anything the President or his lawless administration did.

'Phony Scandals'? 500 innocent people - to include 4 Americans - died because Obama ran weapons to Mexican Drug Cartels, which you are aware of.

I can not STAND partisans on either side who damn-well KNOW about crimes and scandals in which their beloved politicians are a part yet still act 'dumb' and / or still falsely declare their innocense. Such behavior puts on display just how low class / deceitful the person doing it is.

Well compared to the Clintons...look while I may disagree with Obama I can credit him for not being a lowlife wife cheating corrupted pig like Bill. Then there's Hillary holy shit, Hillary vs Michelle Obama not even a contest she has 10x the class that Hillary has.

The scandals are phony, as are those who support them.
Yep. Every news source in the world made all of them up.

I know libs are delusional, but I'm not sure which is worse, their ignorance or arrogance.
Even the Aussies down under knew the international news was lying.
Thank you admitting you guys were lying.
You sound like a mental patient. Just stop already. We know you are stupid. There is no reason to reinforce it with every post.

John Koskinen, head of Obama's IRS committed perjury as well as helping run / cover up the IRS targeting of American citizens Obama considered his 'political enemies'. Koskinen admitted to the targeting. The ONLY reason Koskinen was not temoved as head of the IRS and indicted for Perjury was because Obama protected him. (I've already posted links to multople stories on this)

Barak 'Lie Of The Year Obama, LEAST Transparent President in US history, lied his ass off today in an attempt to re-write history and dictate to the media what his Presidency has been like and what his legacy shpuld be remembered as.

I'm surprised a bolt of holy lightening did not strike the man down for the WHOPPERS he was flinging out.

Obama didn't inherit a recession. He inherited the worst fiscal meltdown since the Great Depression, which was the product of 30 years of Republican fiscal mismanagement of the economy, and redistribution of wealth to the 1%.

Obama didn't inherit a recession. He inherited the worst fiscal meltdown since the Great Depression...
Agreed,,,which he inherited from his fellow Democrats who had / held a near super majority Control of Congress from the last 2 years of the Bush administration through the end of Obama's 2nd year in office.

Over a 6 year period - which included 9/11/01 , the economic aftermath of 9/11, AND 2 wars - President Bush and Republicans only added 2.5 trillion in new debt. AFTER Democrats took over their near Super Majority control of Congress - the last 2 year's of Bush's administration, Liberals added $1.5 trillion in new debt - only $1trillion less in 2 years than Bush added over 6 years.

Obama, upon entry into office, ALMOST spent as much money in 1 shot, through the failed Stimulus bill, as the Democreats added over the last 2 years of the Bush Administration.

In the end, only $4 trilion was added under Bush over 8 (EIGHT) YEARS while BARRY ADDED almost $7 trillion in only 4 tears, more debt than every US President before him combined.

Libs lose their minds when you bring THAT up, though. Go figure... :p

The scandals are phony, as are those who support them.
Yep. Every news source in the world made all of them up.

I know libs are delusional, but I'm not sure which is worse, their ignorance or arrogance.
Even the Aussies down under knew the international news was lying.
Thank you admitting you guys were lying.
You sound like a mental patient. Just stop already. We know you are stupid. There is no reason to reinforce it with every post.
Yup, you far righties and alt right nuts are just that: nuts.

I just watched President Obama's News conference, one in which he attempted to re-write history and write bis ownlegacy by lying his ass off.

Obama declared his administration han NEVER had any scandals...declared he had ALWAYS obeyed the rules and laws...IT WAS THE BIGGEST PILE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD COME OUT OF A PRESIDENT'S MOUTH

- Fast and Furious, still on-going
- Spied on Congress, reporters, Americans
- Targeted Americans he called his enemies with the IRS
' 70% FOIA criminally non-compliant
- Worked with Intl Arms dealer to arm Al Qaeida & ISIS
- By-passed Congress repeatedly, violating Constitution and law, dragged tje US into 2 Unauthorized wars to help terrorists...
- was found in Contempt of Court twice, still has not complued with court orders
- protected his AG, Sect of State, Julian Castro, & Harry Reid from prosecution

And this barely scratched the surface...

Then he said he lectured the other guy (could not / would not say Trump's name) on how to obey the Constitution, the law, and all the rules AS HE HAD DONE.

He said people would never know he was such an awesome President if they listened to anyone except the all-in media and anyone outside his own administration (basically saying anyone who disagrred with his faireytale version of his Presidency was a liar).

Obama is te most lawless President in US history, & all this press conference was, as shown, was an attempt to re-write history / write his own history/legacy!

It was all I could do not to throw up. After this press conference I so can't wait until this SOB to leave office!
You want scandals, check out the Nixon, the Reagan, and the Bush Jr. Administrations.

Forum List

Back