The President Just LIED HIS ASS OFF

This while you

Deflect deflect deflect, you got nothing.

Russians clearly see Trump as their chump, that's just a fact.

Exactly like the list of Obama supporting terrorist countries he shields. And most of our allies who like Obama specifically because he is weak

More deflection, more bullshit.

Why don't you grow a pair and just admit that which is obvious: Complaining about Obama being too soft on Russia while your party elects a lapdog for Putin makes no fucking sense.
Speaking of lapdogs.......this idiot turned over our space program to Russia....and then promised to disarm and scrap our nukes in this video.....so :anj_stfu:

You are seriously clueless, Obama administration's led sanctions is half the reason why Russia's economy was in the shitter after they decided to go on their Ukranian adventures.

There is a reason why Putin was interfering in our election to get his lapdog Trumpet elected and it wasn't because Obama and Hillary made his thug life too comfortable.

With Trump in office Putin and his oligarchs are hoping to lift the sanctions, weaken NATO, squash the rebellion for Assad's regime. That's why they were poppping bottles on Nov9, along with you alt-right and plain-right fools.

All Putin did was disclose Hillary's lies. When that happens to Republicans, you focus on what was disclosed. When it happens to Democrats, feathers fly and you whine about the method, how it was done, as if all Hillary's lies don't matter because we shouldn't have known about them

I agree with what you said, but I'm not sure how it means if Obama doesn't pardon Hillary her crimes should just be dropped

It isn't a matter of should or shouldn't. Of course nobody should be above the law.

But in this case it becomes a matter of diminishing returns. If the satisfaction we would all feel if Hillary was indicted for perjury or any number of other things she could be indicted for should result in the loss of so much good will that we are unable to accomplish what will make our lives better, what have we gained? Revenge is a poor substitute for something that actually improves the condition of the American people.

How are those mutually exclusive?

And ending the cycle where the parties absolve each other for their crimes in a quid pro quo agreement would be huge in Washington. I'd love politicians to be looking over their shoulder. It's not just some trivial agreement

We'll probably just have to agree to disagree. The country is so sharply divided and partisan now, IMO a trial of Hillary Clinton would just be grinding salt in the wounds inflicted when she lost the election. And it would pretty much eliminate any opportunity Trump and his team might have to win hearts and minds and even slight tacit cooperation from her supporters that will be necessary if we are really going to solve some of our more serious problems. I don't want us to capitulate to the left at all--we won and for the first time in a very long time we should take advantage of it. But we shouldn't make it almost impossible for people to accept and at least not interfere with the new administration and what good it can do either..

I think Trump won because he promised no more business as usual. Almost no one who would be offended at Hillary being subjected to due process of law is in play anyway. Her criminal behavior was specifically cited in exit polls as a primary reason she lost.

I don't know how you can think continuing to accept politicians ignoring the law as acceptable to continue, but yes, we are going to have to agree to disagree on that

More than 60 million people voted for Hillary. We need to convince at least some of those people that what the Administration and Congress are doing is a good thing. If we attack their champion we have no chance at all to win any hearts and minds.

I am about as strong a person for the Constitution and the law as anybody is. But in this case I think we have a whole bunch more to lose by prosecuting Hillary than anything that would possibly be gained.

Most people think Hillary is corrupt. The people who are reachable who voted for her aren't going to melt down because she's held accountable for that. And DC is way, way more corrupt in my view than you apparently think. I can't think of two many issues I consider bigger than holding our politicians and bureaucrats responsible for their actions. The immunity they have now is in my view a national crisis. Hillary committed crime after crime after crime and you're arguing she should go home with that just let go. At least make Obama pardon her and acknowledge her crimes.

I know you're trying to do the right thing. I just don't think you realize the magnitude of what they are doing to us in DC and the cost that has on our liberty and property

I just watched President Obama's News conference, one in which he attempted to re-write history and write bis ownlegacy by lying his ass off.

Obama declared his administration han NEVER had any scandals...declared he had ALWAYS obeyed the rules and laws...IT WAS THE BIGGEST PILE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD COME OUT OF A PRESIDENT'S MOUTH

- Fast and Furious, still on-going
- Spied on Congress, reporters, Americans
- Targeted Americans he called his enemies with the IRS
' 70% FOIA criminally non-compliant
- Worked with Intl Arms dealer to arm Al Qaeida & ISIS
- By-passed Congress repeatedly, violating Constitution and law, dragged tje US into 2 Unauthorized wars to help terrorists...
- was found in Contempt of Court twice, still has not complued with court orders
- protected his AG, Sect of State, Julian Castro, & Harry Reid from prosecution

And this barely scratched the surface...

Then he said he lectured the other guy (could not / would not say Trump's name) on how to obey the Constitution, the law, and all the rules AS HE HAD DONE.

He said people would never know he was such an awesome President if they listened to anyone except the all-in media and anyone outside his own administration (basically saying anyone who disagrred with his faireytale version of his Presidency was a liar).

Obama is te most lawless President in US history, & all this press conference was, as shown, was an attempt to re-write history / write his own history/legacy!

It was all I could do not to throw up. After this press conference I so can't wait until this SOB to leave office!

Oh, wow. After just electing a liar to be President, all of a sudden the right have a thing against lying.....

It didn't matter who won, we would of had a liar elected as President.

Exactly like the list of Obama supporting terrorist countries he shields. And most of our allies who like Obama specifically because he is weak

More deflection, more bullshit.

Why don't you grow a pair and just admit that which is obvious: Complaining about Obama being too soft on Russia while your party elects a lapdog for Putin makes no fucking sense.

Yes, back to your greed, you only care about money, that is your only measuring stick for ideology

???? There was no financial/economic discussion in this thread....what is your malfunction???

I mean seriously, it's like witnessing your head explode and splatter whatever random flaming shit was randomly happening in it. Your comment made right about that much sense.

Asked and answered. I'm socially extremely liberal, I'm for getting our military out of all the shit holes we're in and slashing it's size, but still you keep going back to that I'm a Republican/conservative.

The only way I'm that is fiscal conservative. You don't care about the ways we agree. Though we aren't the same in those because I mean it and you don't, but theoretically we agree. The only issue you care about is I want to stop you from using guns to shake people down for money they earned and you didn't.

The only way I'm to the right of you is you're greedy and want other people's money and I'm not.

What is wrong with you? I explained this already. Learning disability?

WTF DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH WHAT YOU ARE QUOTING, RETARD???

I didn't talk about YOU
I didn't talk about money
I talked about Trump being Putin's bitch, which you never actually disagreed with.

so wtf are you talking about?????? I could probably write AI application that will post more coherently and convincingly then the lunatic nonsense you do.

You said I'm a "Republican." I'm not, I'm an independent who doesn't vote for them. I voted for the Republican once in the last seven elections. I voted for Gary Johnson this year. Yet every post you're anal fixated on calling me a conservative or whatever variation of that.

There is one and only one way that I am that compared to you. I oppose your greed to use government guns to confiscate money you didn't earn. There is no other reason for you to keep calling me that.

You have wealth envy and you're a criminal. You should have learned in kindergarten to keep your hands off other people's things. Now you're an adult and you still don't do that

You said I'm a "Republican."

CONVERSATION IS NOT ABOUT YOU!

Get it through your tiny little head asshole and stop diluting the thread's substance.

Just pointing out you're driven by greed and wealth envy and you keep demonstrating it. You don't care about anything but money and getting your hands on other people's piles, it's the only issue that matters to you. You keep saying that, I'm addressing what you said

It isn't a matter of should or shouldn't. Of course nobody should be above the law.

But in this case it becomes a matter of diminishing returns. If the satisfaction we would all feel if Hillary was indicted for perjury or any number of other things she could be indicted for should result in the loss of so much good will that we are unable to accomplish what will make our lives better, what have we gained? Revenge is a poor substitute for something that actually improves the condition of the American people.

How are those mutually exclusive?

And ending the cycle where the parties absolve each other for their crimes in a quid pro quo agreement would be huge in Washington. I'd love politicians to be looking over their shoulder. It's not just some trivial agreement

We'll probably just have to agree to disagree. The country is so sharply divided and partisan now, IMO a trial of Hillary Clinton would just be grinding salt in the wounds inflicted when she lost the election. And it would pretty much eliminate any opportunity Trump and his team might have to win hearts and minds and even slight tacit cooperation from her supporters that will be necessary if we are really going to solve some of our more serious problems. I don't want us to capitulate to the left at all--we won and for the first time in a very long time we should take advantage of it. But we shouldn't make it almost impossible for people to accept and at least not interfere with the new administration and what good it can do either..

I think Trump won because he promised no more business as usual. Almost no one who would be offended at Hillary being subjected to due process of law is in play anyway. Her criminal behavior was specifically cited in exit polls as a primary reason she lost.

I don't know how you can think continuing to accept politicians ignoring the law as acceptable to continue, but yes, we are going to have to agree to disagree on that

More than 60 million people voted for Hillary. We need to convince at least some of those people that what the Administration and Congress are doing is a good thing. If we attack their champion we have no chance at all to win any hearts and minds.

I am about as strong a person for the Constitution and the law as anybody is. But in this case I think we have a whole bunch more to lose by prosecuting Hillary than anything that would possibly be gained.

Most people think Hillary is corrupt. The people who are reachable who voted for her aren't going to melt down because she's held accountable for that. And DC is way, way more corrupt in my view than you apparently think. I can't think of two many issues I consider bigger than holding our politicians and bureaucrats responsible for their actions. The immunity they have now is in my view a national crisis. Hillary committed crime after crime after crime and you're arguing she should go home with that just let go. At least make Obama pardon her and acknowledge her crimes.

I know you're trying to do the right thing. I just don't think you realize the magnitude of what they are doing to us in DC and the cost that has on our liberty and property

I probably have as a good a sense of that as anybody on this board, Kaz. I have been personally denouncing it for many years now. I have started threads to expose it but they attract little interest because too few want to discuss what the issues actually are and what needs to happen to prevent the graft, corruption, collusion, and self serving methods of those in government as well as those who benefit from the graft, corruption, etc. in government. What people mostly want to do is rant, rave, insult, and attack people who they see as offensive or wrong.

I just strongly feel that nothing will be accomplished to address the real elephant in the room by prosecuting Hillary Clinton. Nothing has changed when wrong doers in the Nixon administration, the Carter administration, the Reagan administration, the Clinton administration etc. went to jail. It has just gotten worse because a corrupt system has been left in place and we keep voting more people, both Democrat and Republican, who are more interested in benefiting from the system than they are in changing it.

Donald Trump wants to change it. Let's focus on that and not what satisfaction we might feel by taking our pound of flesh in punishing Hillary.

Forum List

Back