The POTUS Continues To Set The Bar Higher

This is a great idea. Good luck getting the cons to pass this. They would rather pay for their wars.

Obama wants community college to be free - Jan. 8 2015

Free education for those willing to work for it.

"Everyone understands that education is the key to success for our kids in the 21st century, but what we also understand is that it's not just for kids. We also have to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to constantly train themselves for better jobs, better wages and better benefits,"

Great....
More kids with liberal arts degrees who will not be able to get a job....
And the taxpayer foots the bill....

More kids who get to protest calling for the death of police....
We need more of this.....

What's with all the "free" stuff....
Nothing is free...dumbfucks.
Someone has to pay.
You call it paying. People with vision call it an investment.

These people don't believe in investment unless the 1% is doing it. But they will certainly bitch when china is kicking our ass in economics, education and science.
Is this really Mathew??

Yep ;) I am a fiscal left of center. I believe in investment in our nation.

Infrastructure
Science
r&d
and education
= good for America.

Only idiots believe in micro aggression. These kinds of professors should be fired and sent packing. The Government should mandate high standards if they give a college money. It is called putting strings on it.

Read the constitution. Federal involvement in education is clearly unconstitutional. THINK

Only idiots believe in micro aggression. These kinds of professors should be fired and sent packing. The Government should mandate high standards if they give a college money. It is called putting strings on it.

Read the constitution. Federal involvement in education is clearly unconstitutional. THINK
Hey idiot. Churches dont have to pay taxes either but supposedly there should be a separation of church and state.

This is a great idea. Good luck getting the cons to pass this. They would rather pay for their wars.

"Everyone understands that education is the key to success for our kids in the 21st century, but what we also understand is that it's not just for kids. We also have to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to constantly train themselves for better jobs, better wages and better benefits,"

Great. Let the Obamas fund it from their own pocket

Some American Conservatives are truly stupid when it comes to basic economics, and the benefit of investing in education for the many that may have never been able to afford it.
Imagine the hundreds of thousands of dollars flowing through the American economy every month when these people with in demand degrees purchase house,cars, invest in businesses, pay for movies, diners, vacations, etc

The initial investment is chicken feed when compared to the infusion of discretionary and disposable income into American local economies.

Thats not how it works. Everyone pitches in. If you cant afford it just let someone know and we will deduct it from your welfare check.

Some American Conservatives are truly stupid when it comes to basic economics, and the benefit of investing in education for the many that may have never been able to afford it.
Imagine the hundreds of thousands of dollars flowing through the American economy every month when these people with in demand degrees purchase house,cars, invest in businesses, pay for movies, diners, vacations, etc

The initial investment is chicken feed when compared to the infusion of discretionary and disposable income into American local economies.
Hit the big companies so they can get some free publicity and have a hand in training people for employment.

We already partly fund education as is...What we should do is put strings on it that the colleges must keep a high enough standard in order for our people to compete with the rest of the world.

This is a good idea. Everyone should be able to get an education. Education = skills to succeed in the work force. Conservatives bitch about JOBS...Well, here is your chance to prove if you care about giving people the skills to get those jobs.

I support Obama on this one.

can I be re-imbursed for what I paid out of pocket?

Free education "for those willing to work for it."

How can the sheer stupidity and pandering be lost on anyone is mind boggling

Great....
More kids with liberal arts degrees who will not be able to get a job....
And the taxpayer foots the bill....

More kids who get to protest calling for the death of police....
We need more of this.....

What's with all the "free" stuff....
Nothing is free...dumbfucks.
Someone has to pay.
You call it paying. People with vision call it an investment.
Like your obamaphone.

This is a good idea. Everyone should be able to get an education. Education = skills to succeed in the work force. Conservatives bitch about JOBS...Well, here is your chance to prove if you care about giving people the skills to get those jobs.

More education and investment = a larger economy. So at the end of the day the opportunity you have is your re-impbursement.

all Heil Obama

should we bow now or later:rolleyes-41:
He's pretty good at spending other people's money. Hell he's practically doubled the national debt already, and he still has two more years. What does he care? He doesn't give a shit if he implodes our economy, in fact, I think that's his plan, him and his puppet master, George Soros...

Progressives like Obama and Bush have inflicted so much damage on the educational system they should be criminally prosecuted

More education and investment = a larger economy. So at the end of the day the opportunity you have is your re-impbursement.

40% of minorities drop out + 2/3 of people entering Community College need remedial math and reading = sabotaged system

I thought the phrase "for those willing to work for it" was a two year enlistment in the US Military. That's fair enough. How we determine the commitment to education of "those who are willing to work for it" until they actually work for it?

I thought the phrase "for those willing to work for it" was a two year enlistment in the US Military. That's fair enough. How we determine the commitment to education of "those who are willing to work for it" until they actually work for it?
That's something I can support.

Forum List

Back